Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weather Outlook.?

Smudge

Let's hope not! I'm confident of Worcester Park being on though, even if a little achey from playing a work match last night

Bedfonts pitch was flooded on Wednesday night and with the rain lastnight and this morning that will be off deffo, anybody know how Chobhams pitch drains?

Chobhams pitch is usually quite heavy and crap. Should be on though

I'd be interested in any update on the South Park pitch as well?

Normally a very nice surface and it's completly flat. Does apparently get heavy though if theres been alot of rain

Anyone know what Crescent Rovers pitch is like and if it will be on!?

Cresents pitch slopes from end to end, not too bad normally but not played tere this seson, the water should've worked it's way down the slope by tomorrow I'd have thought

Edited by Wattsy

Redding Way doubtful, now there's a surprise!. :angry:

I would say Worcester Park will be 95% on Wattsy. :brille008:

South Park normally is okay

Chobham's normally a cow pat but you never know :doh:

Having said all of the above with all the rain we have had and as Smudge said we've got freezing temps overnight so if there not waterlogged they will be frozen :bartshocked:

Non League Nigel - How's Westfield's pitch looking for Westfield Reserves vs Knaphill Reserves?

Good Luck Everybody!

Game of the day is at Chertsey, anyone know how that copes with the rain?

Meadowbank will almost certainly be off I would think!

Good bets may be Cobham, Worcester Park and I assume Croydon also as they played the other night OK (Smudge what do you reckon?)

Hedging my bets I think!

Redding Way doubtful, now there's a surprise!. :angry:

I would say Worcester Park will be 95% on Wattsy. :brille008:

South Park normally is okay

Chobham's normally a cow pat but you never know :doh:

Having said all of the above with all the rain we have had and as Smudge said we've got freezing temps overnight so if there not waterlogged they will be frozen :bartshocked:

Non League Nigel - How's Westfield's pitch looking for Westfield Reserves vs Knaphill Reserves?

Good Luck Everybody!

Yep, a good weekend to be up at Worcester Park!

As for Woking Park, Tuesday it was seriously flooded and we hadn't had as much rain as last night so I'm going to have a punt that Westfield Res V Knaphill Res will be off!

Edited by Wattsy

Sarcasm hey Forest Gump!! :smashfreakb:

I'd be interested in any update on the South Park pitch as well?

Just been down there, pitch is fine just a little wet in places but drying out nicely. As long as there's not a large amount of rain, the game will go ahead. dance%20(2).gif

Anyone know what Crescent Rovers pitch is like and if it will be on!?

Only 5 minutes away from me Brunty.I will go and have a pitch inspection just for you.

Brunty done a quick rekkie,pitch fine a bit wet,but drying wind.Tell your keeper to bring his bucket and spade,he will have a whale of a time in the goalmouth,sand castles.Hope the frost aint heavy though.

South Park should be fin, although wet around the centre cirlce at the moment ithe pitch should dry out for tomorrow

Very Damp, then !

OK for fishes, I S'pose.

:bolt: