Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results tue 23 feb

no complaints about the result after our second half performance. Thought we we looked comfortable first half and scored a superb goal. However slack marking second half cost us once again. Must say what an absolute [censored] that Razor spence is........ How do you put up with him Brunty ( good goal by the way)

CCL League

Chertsey 2-2 Badfont

Deserved point for Badfont after taking early lead, soaked up a lot of Cherski pressure, Pommer came off the bench to put the home side 2-1 up only for Badfont to get a late equaliser.

Also informed Cherski that Cambo where leading against Wembley, miss read the text from Krooner :arcadefreak:

no complaints about the result after our second half performance. Thought we we looked comfortable first half and scored a superb goal. However slack marking second half cost us once again. Must say what an absolute [censored] that Razor spence is........ How do you put up with him Brunty ( good goal by the way)

Simples....He rips through defences

Gutted with the result after the first half we put in. Shame our goalscorer played a very short passback to the keeper just before half time which let in the forward :smashfreakb:

Yep Bruty scored, straight off his shinpad and shanked over the keeper :discobanana:

surrey prem cup

Mole valley scr 2 - 1 Cobham

I'm sure the MV followers probably won't agree, but imo the better side lost last night!!

However it is goals that win games and the 2 we gifted them in the first 20 mins (one in the first min) eventually won them the game. Good luck to MVSCR in the final though!

surrey prem cup

Mole valley scr 2 - 1 Cobham

Derby Della Cobham

Pretty even game, we were gifted a goal in the 1st minute which was nice for a change as we're normally on the receiving end of the 'early goal'. Both sides guilty of missing chances, Cobham were convinced they were the better side hmm not to sure, both teams played good football in spells they jus lacked that finishng touch in the final third. How Jurg managed to let our captain (bad tekkers Brem) lob him from outside the area with a volley is beyond me, he doesnt even score during training. Tbh both teams played well on a orrible surface, we just looked the more likely to score. When their star player no.9 scuffed a shot just inside the area that kinda summed it up for em. He was definitely a threat until he was pushed wide right and we unleashed Richie Smith to bamboozle him with his usual down the wing waltz. Nice to have a final to look forward to but back to league business this weekend with Chobham.

I wouldn't call him our star player. He did well considering he ran a half marathon on Sun without training for it (but then he is a bit mental like that!!). Haha....mmm a shinner well inside the box would be why Spence :smashfreakb:

Just felt we put you guys under more pressure than you did us (corner count, goal kicks, throws into box etc would back that up), but as you say we were just lacking a bit in the final third for once and as I've already said it's goals that win you games.

Cheers NLN - whats your role at WF? you should have said hello.

With regard to Spence i think he has 17 goals and 17 assists in 15 games so not a bad return! - he does have a temper on him but just put that to one side. just glad he is on my team!

I wouldn't call him our star player. He did well considering he ran a half marathon on Sun without training for it (but then he is a bit mental like that!!). Haha....mmm a shinner well inside the box would be why Spence :smashfreakb:

Just felt we put you guys under more pressure than you did us (corner count, goal kicks, throws into box etc would back that up), but as you say we were just lacking a bit in the final third for once and as I've already said it's goals that win you games.

Is your 'star player' hes referring to as the tall blonde hair fellow?? And tbh Cobhams form is dipping at times atm considering some players you supposedly have! what do you take that down to Jurgs? Lack of experience throughout the whole team/club, or just on the match day itself...sometimes things dont go for a team, can happen at any level! (not trying to slate any club etc just seems interesting some of the games you have lost/points dropped)

I wouldn't call him our star player. He did well considering he ran a half marathon on Sun without training for it (but then he is a bit mental like that!!). Haha....mmm a shinner well inside the box would be why Spence smashfreakb.gif

ok well one of your better players, wasnt counting the throw ins, corners, etc to busy sulking cos i didnt start due to the A3 traffic then cheering myself up with bench banter. Ure right about the shinner tho, hes actually tried to convince us he flicked it up (a la Matt Le Tissier) and volleyed it over the stranded keeper, more a mis controlled knee shin roll, but they all count. Anyway good luck in the league, youve got a good footballing side. Oh and good penalty save, now ive got more chance of catching Barry in the goalscoring chart.

Edited by Spencer

Is your 'star player' hes referring to as the tall blonde hair fellow?? And tbh Cobhams form is dipping at times atm considering some players you supposedly have! what do you take that down to Jurgs? Lack of experience throughout the whole team/club, or just on the match day itself...sometimes things dont go for a team, can happen at any level! (not trying to slate any club etc just seems interesting some of the games you have lost/points dropped)

Yeah it was FOF! Yeah you're right it has at times since the start of the year and we dropped points at the wrong time having gone on a long unbeaten run in the league (14 games I think). Who are the players we supposedly have as not really that much different to last season except a few.

It's no secret we have a very young side with the exception being me - 4 starters last night were 18 or under - so yeah we do lack experience especially from front to back. I missed all 3 games we dropped points so read into that what you want, but I wasn't the only one missing/injured so it just didnt go for us in those games.

I wouldn't call him our star player. He did well considering he ran a half marathon on Sun without training for it (but then he is a bit mental like that!!). Haha....mmm a shinner well inside the box would be why Spence smashfreakb.gif

ok well one of your better players, wasnt counting the throw ins, corners, etc to busy sulking cos i didnt start due to the A3 traffic then cheering myself up with bench banter. Ure right about the shinner tho, hes actually tried to convince us he flicked it up (a la Matt Le Tissier) and volleyed it over the stranded keeper, more a mis controlled knee shin roll, but they all count. Anyway good luck in the league, youve got a good footballing side. Oh and good penalty save, now ive got more chance of catching Barry in the goalscoring chart.

Yeah he certainly has been this season and if he had half a footballing brain would be at a higher level imo. Ha heard the traffic was somewhat bad! Haha he sounds like Johnno with his goal descriptions, but as you say they all count and that won it for you.

Thanks, if we can keep the side together then think we can go on and do well. Hopefully we will both be in with a shout of promotion come the end of the season and no worries, you can buy me a drink next time ha!

F.T. Camberley 0 Wembley 2 well deserved win for the Lions with Camberley looking short of match practice.

WELL, WELL MORE TWISTS, TURNS AND SURPRISES IN THE CCL WITH CAMBERLEY LOSING AND CHERTSEY DRAWING WITH BEDFONT LAST NIGHT.

AS ALWAYS GUYS, MY COMMENTS ARE WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLUBS MENTIONED :

GOOD RESULT FOR NGU BUT STILL NOT QUITE CLEAR YET FROM CAMBERLEY WHO MUST WIN THEIR 2 GAMES IN HAND, IF THEY DO WIN THESE THEY WILL STILL BE 2 POINTS BEHIND NGU. THE CCL PREMIER IS BEGINNING TO GET EXCITING, AND GRADUALLY BECOMING A 3 HORSE RACE OR IS IT ?

SHOULD CHERTSEY WIN THEIR GAME IN HAND, THEY WILL STILL BE 6 POINTS BEHIND NGU - WITH CHESSINGTON & HOOK AND BADSHOT LEA WAY OUTSIDERS WITH ALL THEIR GAMES IN HAND, HAVE TOO MUCH TO DO IN MY OPINION. FOR ONCE THERE IS NO RUNAWAY CHAMPIONS ELECT INFACT

YOU STILL CANNOT COUNT OUT SANDHURST, EPSOM & EWELL AND COVE WITH THIER GAMES IN HAND...............WILL IT GO TO THE WIRE ?

SO WHATS HAPPENING TO CAMBERLEY HAVING ONLY 2 LEAGUE WINS BUT 3 LOSSES SINCE THE TURN OF THE YEAR ? - CUE VPCTFC, KROONER, FLINT700 -

INTERESTINGLY, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE'S ANYONE FROM WEMBLEY FC THAT VISITS THIS SITE ? IF SO, OR PERHAPS IF ANYONE CAN GIVE US SOME INSIGHT ( INCLUDING FLINT700 FROM LAST NIGHTS GAME ), WHAT'S WITH THE RESURGENCE AND REJUVINATED WEMBLEY HAVING ONLY LOSS 1 IN THEIR LAST 10 LEAGUE GAMES, WHICH INCLUDE RECENT VICTORIES OVER CAMBERLEY LAST NIGHT, ASH, EPSOM & EWELL, BADSHOT LEA AND COVE ?

WEMBLEY ARE ONE SIDE I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS SEASON, SO THEY WILL BE NEXT ON MY AGENDA TO FIND OUT FOR MYSELF WITH THEIR NEXT 3 GAMES AGAINST CROYDON, DORKING AT HOME AND AWAY TO HANWORTH VILLA (I WILL PROBABLY GO TO THAT GAME, CAN'T BE ASKED TO GO ALL THE WAY TO WENBLEY AND IT'S TRAFFIC) THEY WILL BE LOOKING FOR 9 POINTS FROM THESE GAMES ON CURRENT FORM, INFACT I WOULD THINK WEMBLEY MUST BE THE TOP CURRENT FORM SIDE ?

IN ALL HONESTY, I'M AFRAID ITS NOT LOOKING GOOD FOR BOOKHAM OR DORKING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE, BUT WHOS GOING TO JOIN THEM ?

WITH BOTH COLLIERS WOOD AND RAYNES PARK VALE HAVING 5-6 GAMES IN HAND RESPECTIVELY ON BANSTEAD AND CROYDON PLUS 3 MORE GAMES ON HANWORTH VILLA, WHO IS THE OTHER CLUB LIKELY TO BE RELEGATION CANDIDATES ? BANSTEAD, CROYDON, HANWORTH VILLA PERHAPS ? WILL RPV AND COLLIERS WOOD GET CAUGHT UP IN THE RELEGATION BATTLE IRRESPECTIVE OF THIR GAMES IN HAND ? .................WHO KNOWS !

I'M SURE THE CCL PREMIER WILL TURN UP SOME MORE SURPRISES AS THE SEASON CLIMAXES TO THE END.

SO COME ON GUYS, LETS HAVE YOUR OPINIONS....................ANYONE FROM WEMBLEY OUT THERE ?