Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 27 feb

Finished 1-2 to hartley good win for us against our bogey side

Enjoyable game at the arena and fairly even too. Could have been several more goals and one or two sitters were missed, including one from Brunty :)

Didn't spot Smudge or anyone who would fit the description!

Gta say HW quite lucky to come away wiv the win, the difference was their front 2 Spence & Roach. Few players missing for Croydon M, sure if they had Darymple, Rea, Fennessy, etc then it wouldve been a different result.

Enjoyable game at the arena and fairly even too. Could have been several more goals and one or two sitters were missed, including one from Brunty :)

Sssshhhhhhhhh. !!!

Good game Not our best performance but really good win for us. TRS you are right there could have been goalsfor both teams. Ill let smudge the full report.

I hope u wernt filming lol

Sssshhhhhhhhh. !!!

Good game Not our best performance but really good win for us. TRS you are right there could have been goalsfor both teams. Ill let smudge the full report.

I hope u wernt filming lol

'Fraid so Brunty :yay:

Be gentle lol

Enjoyable game at the arena and fairly even too. Could have been several more goals and one or two sitters were missed, including one from Brunty smile.gif

T.R.S.I was in disguise,ran me nuts off for 90 mins,collecting balls that went out of play.No comfy seat in the stand for me,free entry for you also,like it was for all that attended.On overall play Hartley edged it,but was ranting and raving at lino for there 1st goal,a great header by Spence was goalbound but nudged in a foot from the line by an offside Hartley player,thought 2 players were meant to be behind the ball but what do i know.Goal Stands.But not to be a moaner it was evened up in the 2nd half,a blatant handball by Municipal was waved away by the Officials much to my glee.But we must be grateful,for playing on a great surface,best stand in C.C.L.and decent Officials overall Mr Nanson controlled the game well.Spence,Roach,Brunty had good games in an excellent game of Football.OFF TO ME BED TO REST.

T.R.S.I was in disguise,ran me nuts off for 90 mins,collecting balls that went out of play.No comfy seat in the stand for me,free entry for you also,like it was for all that attended.On overall play Hartley edged it,but was ranting and raving at lino for there 1st goal,a great header by Spence was goalbound but nudged in a foot from the line by an offside Hartley player,thought 2 players were meant to be behind the ball but what do i know.Goal Stands.But not to be a moaner it was evened up in the 2nd half,a blatant handball by Municipal was waved away by the Officials much to my glee.But we must be grateful,for playing on a great surface,best stand in C.C.L.and decent Officials overall Mr Nanson controlled the game well.Spence,Roach,Brunty had good games in an excellent game of Football.OFF TO ME BED TO REST.

Ah, then guess I did see you Smudge! Yes, the free admission was a surprise - I did go through the turnstile but there was no-one there, so I expected someone to take the money at the stand. Definitely got my money's worth today ;)