Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 27 feb

How offside was Hartleys 1st goal,thats me ranting on the running track,and it hit his knee.That video shows you can make a Sows Purse out of a Pigs ear.Bruntys miss near the end was a hilarious.

I'm sure I can see a bobble just before I hit it .........

Thought municipal were unlucky not to get something out of todays same. But at least todays performance was better than recent weeks. Great video just a shame you missed my last ditch tackle at the end :) Good luck for the rest of the season Hartley, decent side and a nice bunch of lads

Nice drag past that post Brunts :discobanana:

OH MY DEAR BRUNTY, SORT THAT RIGHT FOOT OUT ! A SITTER............... YOU DON'T NEED THAT ON FILM TO BE REMEMBERED BY ESPECIALLY WITH JJ WATCHING (I PRESUME ?)

BY THE WAY TRS ANOTHER EXCELLENT COVERAGE.

FROM ONLY WATCHING THE FOOTAGE I THOUGHT THAT CROYDON WERE A TADGE LUCKY TO COME AWAY LOSING, I THOUGHT CROYDONS NO. 9 - SMUDGE WHO IS HE ? - CAUSED HH DEFENCE ALL SORTS OF PROBLEMS AND COULD HAVE GOT A HAT-TRICK.

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH TRS BOTH DEFENCES LOOKED VERY SUSPECT THAT WHY THERE COULD HAVE BEEN MORE GOALS BUT FOR THE POOR FINISHING, BUT ALL-IN-ALL IT LOOKED A GOOD GAME TO WATCH.

AU Postie is on line...... what happened today mate??

Another bloody one goal defeat, spent all my day at the club, was there from 9 forking the pitch, just about managed to get it on, & yes it does look a mess after, but with the fixture backlog had to play it even though had several comments after why didnt you just call it off grrrrrrrrrrrrrr (thats the moan out off the way)

The game itself was another of us throwing away another victory. Went infront three times only for Sandhurst to get the winner 6mins from the end. With the conditions it was an entertaining game with both sides still trying to play the football. Several well struck goals by either sides & to be honest not much between the sides & overall my personal thought was a draw would have been a fair result, but in football you don't get fair results.

Now hoping it rains very heavy today to wash alot off damage down & then coming dry so by midweek the groundsman can repair the rest off the damage for the home game next saturday

OH MY DEAR BRUNTY, SORT THAT RIGHT FOOT OUT ! A SITTER............... YOU DON'T NEED THAT ON FILM TO BE REMEMBERED BY ESPECIALLY WITH JJ WATCHING (I PRESUME ?)

FROM ONLY WATCHING THE FOOTAGE I THOUGHT THAT CROYDON WERE A TADGE LUCKY TO COME AWAY LOSING, I THOUGHT CROYDONS NO. 9 - SMUDGE WHO IS HE ? - CAUSED HH DEFENCE ALL SORTS OF PROBLEMS AND COULD HAVE GOT A HAT-TRICK.

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH TRS BOTH DEFENCES LOOKED VERY SUSPECT THAT WHY THERE COULD HAVE BEEN MORE GOALS BUT FOR THE POOR FINISHING, BUT ALL-IN-ALL IT LOOKED A GOOD GAME TO WATCH.

I know. Thanks TRS lol. Why couldn't u have been there on Tuesday against WF. If I'd know TRS was there I'd have taken a touch. Glad we won and that miss didn't cost us. Nice bunch of lads over there in Croydon the game wad played in good spirit and both teams were having a chat afterwards we all stayed in there bar for a while and were very well looked after especially Smudge - he brought me a drink - got to save te pennies to get my gold membership.

AU Postie is on line...... what happened today mate??

Another bloody one goal defeat, spent all my day at the club, was there from 9 forking the pitch, just about managed to get it on, & yes it does look a mess after, but with the fixture backlog had to play it even though had several comments after why didnt you just call it off grrrrrrrrrrrrrr (thats the moan out off the way)

The game itself was another of us throwing away another victory. Went infront three times only for Sandhurst to get the winner 6mins from the end. With the conditions it was an entertaining game with both sides still trying to play the football. Several well struck goals by either sides & to be honest not much between the sides & overall my personal thought was a draw would have been a fair result, but in football you don't get fair results.

Now hoping it rains very heavy today to wash alot off damage down & then coming dry so by midweek the groundsman can repair the rest off the damage for the home game next saturday

Yes, well done to Ash for getting the game on although the way I played first half, I wished it was off. Everywhere I stood I kept sinking, and could not get a decent run-up when trying to kick the ball and kept slipping over. Although the second and third Ash goals were well taken, there were question marks over our defending. Thought it was a bit naughty of the PA announcer in the way he announced the goalscore of the first goal (own goal), but at least we could chuckle about it afterwards.

Despite being 3-2 down at half time we were confident, and expected by the management, to get at least a point and delighted to get all three. On the attacking performance I think we edged it second half and could have been a bit more clinical.

Didn't like the referee. At least he left his buzzer flags at home, but he was very fussy. Could have played some great advantages but kept blowing his whistle and yellow cards only seemed to come out for dissent.

Cambo Tuesday followed by Cove on Sat, two more derbies.

No.9 looked like Adrian Butler to me, although I assume it wasn't!

Where did you end up going NG?

Thought municipal were unlucky not to get something out of todays same. But at least todays performance was better than recent weeks. Great video just a shame you missed my last ditch tackle at the end :) Good luck for the rest of the season Hartley, decent side and a nice bunch of lads

Good to have you on board Mooresy! I had a look on the cutting room floor and I found this. Are you the no.6? If so, handball!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xVry7NO68A

congratulations to whitley bay for reaching the semi final of the vase yesterday with a great win away to shildon, could have been us but no sour grapes!!!! also a great achievment for whitehawk who also won through to the semis with a great away win, sothern softies..............................................................!!!!!!

SLIGHT AMENDMENT TO THE ABOVE, I THOUGHT THAT CROYDON WERE A TADGE 'UN' LUCKY TO COME AWAY LOSING, A DRAW FROM THE ''FOOTAGE'' SEEMED A FAIR RESULT

the only bobble before you hit it was the bobble hat over your eyes!!

why does the word 'shank' spring to mind ?

:cheesy (2):

Edited by Big J R

No.9 looked like Adrian Butler to me, although I assume it wasn't!

Where did you end up going NG?

HI TRS, WENT TO SEE CAMBERLEY VS GUILDFORD QUITE A FIESTY AFFAIR IT HAS TO BE SAID.

Camberley 1 Guildford 0, Feisty game with a 54 minute second half.

VPCTFC YOUR AN HONEST CHAPPY, WHAT WAS YOUR OPINION ON THE GAME, WHICH WAS DECIDED BY FINNY'S PEN DUBIOUS ? IT LOOKED IT FROM WHERE I WAS.

WHAT WAS THE AFTERMATH GOING ON ? SOME TACKLES GOING IN WHICH WASN'T THAT WELL OFFICIATED IN MY OPINION, BUT 3 POINTS NONE THE LESS, WHICH STILL KEEP PRESSURE ON NGU, BUT NO DOUBT CHERTSEY WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED TO READ THE RESULT ?