Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Tue 02 Mar

Ban 0-1 Chess

Egham 4-1 Hanw

Sand 0-2 Cambo

Wem v Dork OFF

Called off 20 mins before ko!!!

Ref didn't like pitch repairs :smashfreakb:

NGU 4-2 Epsom (now a result)

Edited by Chris Clapham

Surrey County Cup Q/F

Badshot Lea 3-3 Woking - Extra Time being Played

How did it end GF? I was at Chipstead 3-4 Dons. Chips 3-1 up, Dons equalised with 5 to go and won it at the end to avoid ET in freezing conditions. Hope Badshot won through to stay on course for meeting in the final!

Surrey County Cup Q/F

How did it end GF? I was at Chipstead 3-4 Dons. Chips 3-1 up, Dons equalised with 5 to go and won it at the end to avoid ET in freezing conditions. Hope Badshot won through to stay on course for meeting in the final!

Penalties at the moment!

Surrey County Cup Q/F

Penalties at the moment!

Baggies through 5-4 on penalties - another game to fit in !!!!

South Park 2-1 Cobham....we nicked it with a 85th penalty....oh yeah and Jurgs got sent off in stoppage time!!

Did you have your video with you TRS?

Yes, but had a bit of a mare. Took wrong SD card, so had to use lower resolution. Missed Chips 3rd goal as changing the battery (schoolboy error!) and the glare from the lights was awful. Apart from that....

Game of two halves warlingham - who are def one of the best teams we played this season should have been up by half time but they had man sent off second half and then it was attack vs defence they held on for a draw which probably a fair result. Aparently warlingham brought in 4 new players tonight and they put out their strongest team of the season according to their manager. Some decent players they have there now. We were missing 8 reg first team players tonight and not looking good for Saturday either.

Honest and fair opinion Brunty. Thought it was a very good game. Wars hit bar from free kick early doors but thought that spured hartley on. Big loss was your number 9. Both teams tried to play and it made for entertaining first half. Second half I thought Warlingham dominated and could have been 2 if not 3 up but fro some superb goalkeeping. After the Warlingham player got sent off it was one way traffic as Hartley dominated. 0-0 a fair result, Warlingham have played w.park 1-1 Cobham 2-1 loss Staines 2-1 loss and now Hartley 0-0 in their last four games so are making massive progress. Alot of changes happening there to build for next season there were a couple new players in the starting line up tonight but in total 8 new players since xmas has made them a decent side.

Edited by zach1

Smudges Report on Warlingham v Hartley Witney.One of the best 0-0 draws I have seen in years.Passion ,Desire,And a will to Win from both sides.The game however was changed by the most inept Officials I have seen this year,either no bottle or inept.Explaination,Player A Studs Player B in thigh,causing serious lacerations,Player B then kicks player A,But player A then Retaliates by Headbutting Player B causing serious swelling to his Eye.Refs Decision with the help of LINESMAN who was busy all night,A Yellow for Player B,A yellow for Player A but because he had already got a Yellow,he was sent from field of play,as 2 Yellows make A Red,1 Match BAN.2 outstanding Saves by Hartley keeper Tom Lovett early in the 2nd half kept them in the game,Brunty is he your Reserve keeper,Ian Daniels your No 5 was outstanding is he your Reserve No 5.Danny Cecil,James Cecil,Gareth 'Ginge' Williams,and Warlinghams Right Back were outstanding,when they get some fire power they will be hard to beat.

North Greenford United 4 Epsom and Ewell 2

If I had been watching this game as a neutral I would have said one of the best games I've seen for a long time with 2 good sides playing attractive attacking football .. and it was a good advert for the CCL . It reminded me of a game we played at the end of last season away to Bedfont Green and given NGU's run in I may have just seen this seasons champions.

In that game last season we played tremendously well and attacked BG relentlessly but every time we looked to have them under serious pressure and rocking a bit we let a goal in in which lack of marking could be called into question and it was exactly the same last night . A late start due to traffic issues on the A40 adn a referee who turned up late and to be honest the two teams might have been better off having the game without him as he baffled both teams with a series of really odd decisions in all directions . However our lads must learn not to get silly dissent cards when this happens and let us behind the goal help the ref with constructive feedback... a bad referee can ruin 1 game a red card can spoil 3 more (although I do understand the frustrations)

Despite my bias I really did enjoy the game and we showed plenty of what we are capable of and a really strong finish is possible with that level of performance

South Park 2-1 Cobham....we nicked it with a 85th penalty....oh yeah and Jurgs got sent off in stoppage time!!

You certainly did nick it Molly (it was never a pen either), but for all our possesion etc, we didn't test your goal too much and when we did your GK pulled off a couple of excellant saves, so fair play as you took the 3 points.

We played with imo, a very strange formation with a number of players out of position which I don't think helped our cause, but hey I'm not the manager so what do i know!!!!

As for the red card, I think frustration just got the better of me, but I didn't exactly kick your player as was claimed!

mole valley scr 6 crescent rovers 0

Good performance from the lads off the back of our semi final win, probably the best performance of the year despite missing the likes of Jay Holden and Chris Barry, Crescent didnt really know what hit em in the first 20 minutes. Helped myself to a hat-trick (great tekkers for the 2nd), Pagey got off the mark with 2, called the 'nuts' for his 1st which i told him was uncalled for. Brem got another (3rd game in a row) seems to be wandering abit to much out of allocated area! Felt like it was gonna be another Feltham until we took our foot of the gas and forgot we had a left side, but all in all a very good night at the office & im still waiting for my match ball!

Now onto HW this Saturday, heard Roach was injured, hope hes back for the game cos i think its gonna be a good one, just not looking forward to the long journey up the M3. Could that ground be any more hidden?

Sandhurst 0 Camberley 2

Close game, both teams didn't create many clear cut chances, but when they did Cambo took them and Sandhurst didn't. We came close just before half time, but then Cambo went down the other end and scored. Second half still even and we won a penalty which was skied and still waiting for for the ball to come down!!! Started chasing the game and Cambo hit us on the counter attack. Young left winger, rapid, only 17 I'm told. Nice dribble from the hlaf way line, beat the defender and slotted past our goalie.

Ref had a decent game, although he must have been bored with the Cambo No.8 who was constantly 'talking' to him during the game.