Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

End of Season Drinks ?

So we now have loads of posters from around the CCL. Who is up for meeting someone in the middle of CCL land for an end of season beer or two. I reckon we could hold it at the club nearest the central point. Just gauging nterest.

Yeh i'm up for that.....

None of this having it in London b0llox. Lets make it central to the majority of ccl forumites and not so the traffic is murder!

What about a sit down 3 Course Meal on a Thames Riverboat,starting from the Houses of Parliament,taking in stunning views, the London Eye,Canary Wharf,and the O 2 Arena, only £35.How the other half live eh,Drinks Extra of course.Central Point as long as it's Dorking or similar count me in,Brunty needs a year to save up in his penny jar to buy a round,so count him out.Although me attending may put many Off.What do you think.

When you say end of season - we're talking about mid July right? wink.gif

I vote for it to be held in midweek at Croydon Arena!!

T.R.S. July out of the question in Croydon,It is the busiest Month for events,The Asian Mela,Afro/Caribbean Day, gridlock Croydon.

So we now have loads of posters from around the CCL. Who is up for meeting someone in the middle of CCL land for an end of season beer or two. I reckon we could hold it at the club nearest the central point. Just gauging nterest.

Is it anyone inparticular Kroons? ;)

Seriously sounds good to me, although won't we end up at the Spectrum?!

Like I was saying TRS Cove would be a good idea. :coffee (2):

I am up fo that - how about we do a saturday- a friendly game of football between us all then drinks after! JJ can wear his new boots!

Cant mate. Will be an evening in with my wifey!!

Got to earn my brownie points after losing my pocket money!!

Let me know if you fancy a pre match cooked breakfast at mine in the morning. Wifey away all day at a swimming competition.

Maybe we should do this conversation by phone??