Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 6 mar

Premier Division

Ash United 2-3 Banstead Athletic

Badshot Lea 1-2 Chertsey Town

Chessington & Hook 4-1 Colliers Wood Utd

Cove 1-1 Sandhurst Town

Croydon F.C. 1-2 Egham Town

Dorking 1-1 Camberley Town

Epsom & Ewell 1-0 Bookham

Guildford City 3-1 North Greenford Utd

Hanworth Villa 0-2 Wembley

Molesey 3-0 Horley Town

Raynes Park Vale 1-0 Bedfont

Division 1

Cobham 4-0 Chobham

Coulsdon United 0-3 Westfield

Farnham Town 4-1 Crescent Rovers

Feltham 0-2 Croydon Municipal

Hartley Wintney 0-1 Mole Valley SCR

Knaphill 3-0 CB Hounslow Utd

Sheerwater 1-5 Warlingham

South Park 2-2 Frimley Green

Staines Lammas 4-0 Farleigh Rovers

Worcester Park 0-2 Eversley

On a brisk bright day at Merland Rise all the participants greatly enjoyed the first annual Surrey Festival of moaning and what a great time we all had. Greatly assisted by referee Ryan who awarded about 292 free kicks in the game the 22 main participants disputed each and every one of them with gusto (not to mention the penalty correctly awarded) ... it was a marvellous afternoon for lovers of moaning only spoilt by the brief interruption of a football match which momentarily nearly broke out for a few minutes ..

I know lots of the gold members had us on their cup coupon (I'm not making that mistake again) we just about squeaked it for you. As for me I'm obvioyusly better at predicting division 1 . Dorking.... flipping heck.

Epsom and Ewell 1 Bookham 0 (Hough pen) . Kyle Hough - the countries best penalty taker- Fabio take note

On a brisk bright day at Merland Rise all the participants greatly enjoyed the first annual Surrey Festival of moaning and what a great time we all had. Greatly assisted by referee Ryan who awarded about 292 free kicks in the game the 22 main participants disputed each and every one of them with gusto (not to mention the penalty correctly awarded) ... it was a marvellous afternoon for lovers of moaning only spoilt by the brief interruption of a football match which momentarily nearly broke out for a few minutes ..

I know lots of the gold members had us on their cup coupon (I'm not making that mistake again) we just about squeaked it for you. As for me I'm obvioyusly better at predicting division 1 . Dorking.... flipping heck.

Epsom and Ewell 1 Bookham 0 (Hough pen) . Kyle Hough - the countries best penalty taker- Fabio take note

Could not agree more EEFC, match spoilt by said official (Needs to learn how to talk to players) and the players complaining at everything he gave or what he did not.

Agree with the penalty correct decision, silly push in the back of Burn's, dont think he would have got on the end of the cross anyway & no need to do it.

Thought Bookham started brightly but as the game progressed Epsom came more into it and created some good chances but the new Bookham keeper pulled off some impressive saves.

Had hoped for a point and (in my blinkered view) thought we just about deserved one.

The Jarmo v Webber battle was quite entertaining for two mates playing each other and finished level at one booking each :discobanana:

Croydon 1 Egham 2 Officials -100

Down at the Arena the wind was bitter and cut to the bone. Todays game was officiated by One good official (on the far side of the pitch) and two rather poor excuses for officials. Someone said the comedian in the black on the line was the one for the other week (against Cove) who with all respect to short sighted people should have gone to specsavers! How the Hell he missed TWO off the ball incidents last time was a joke QUOTE: "I never anything" Fool! Today he made up for it. well partially. He saw the Croydon player raise his hand (He shuold never have done is and a red card is the right outcome for such action) But strangely the oh so good linesman NEVEr saw the slap of the croydon players arm nor the back heel the Egham player did that provoked the incident. Same linesman managed to see THREE offsides in the first 15 minutes that no one else did. Good man .. the contact lenes work then (partially)

Yes the Egham payer was sent off and again I agree with the young boy in the middle. THe Eghm man was the last man and brought down the attacker in the box and the right decision was a red card. Strangely Mr. Lenscrafters on the line FAILED to flag at all!

Ok the young boy in the middle ... HA... I'll leave it there.

Croydon were totally awful first half. They never got going. The goal knocked them back, and they never saw beyond the fact they were behind. Had the Egham player (sorry don't know his name) not give them a penalty Croydon wouldn't have found the net ... even with a amap and compass.

The second half was different. Whatever Dickson said to them did the job, It was a bettter second half performance. they worked harder, they looked more likely to be the winners. But Secsavers and boywonder had other ideas. Another VERY poor decision made for Egham goal.

No doubt someone will come on and slate me for not being nice aboutofficials. But with the poor quality I have seen recently I wonder how these people ever passed exams.

Does the League have match assessors ?

Oh well .... :(

Someone said the comedian in the black on the line was the one for the other week (against Cove) who with all respect to short sighted people should have gone to specsavers! How the Hell he missed TWO off the ball incidents last time was a joke QUOTE: "I never anything" Fool!

Off the ball incidents last week??

What are you talking about?

Recently a ref claimed not to have seen Martin Smith pulled to the floor during that game. Then in the second half he never saw an away player clatter Ollie young yet saw Ollie clatter an away player and prompty sent Ollie off.

I was sure it was the Cove game but checking my record. I know Smith was playing and Ollie was sent off late on.

Edited by Lensmeister

Recently a ref claimed not to have seen Martin Smith pulled to the floor during that game. Then in the second half he never saw an away player clatter Ollie young yet saw Ollie clatter an away player and prompty sent Ollie off.

I was sure it was the Cove game but checking my record. I know Smith was playing and Ollie was sent off late on.

Lens, may of been Chessington away.

No players sent off in the Croydon v Cove match and certainly no off the ball incidents!!

I stand corrected.

Young was booked with a Yellow.

Smith was pulled down outside the area in the first half off the ball. Johnson was going down the right and had passed a defender and was about to cross. Smith was chasing in and was brought down. The defender then ushered the ball out for a goal kick.

The cove game is the only game Young and Smith have played in together.

Lens, may of been Chessington away.

It was DEFINATLY a home game. I was there in line with the incident. I don't go to away games often.

From the Match Report :

Foster tipped over a fierce drive from Michael Johnson, it was in the keeper’s sphere of influence but it was a very good hit and then about a quarter hour in, Croydon had a very good shout for a sending off as Smith was clearly pulled back after he had eluded the last man, the referee adjudged that it was six and two threes but why Smith would want to foul the man behind is a mystery only the official in question could endeavour to explain.

http://www.croydon-fc.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=134.0

Smith was pulled down outside the area in the first half off the ball. Johnson was going down the right and had passed a defender and was about to cross. Smith was chasing in and was brought down. The defender then ushered the ball out for a goal kick.

In your opinion but not the opinion of the referee!! No red cards!

A very fair summation Teffs, for me the ref gave a lot of decisions ,not that many of them were wrong. The object of my sarcasm was that the players involved need to be a bit more selective in their moaning. The suspensions we are picking up mostly for dissent are not helping us keep a settled side and a lot of the moaning which risked cards wasn't about anything that mattered that much ... e.g when he blew for half time.

It's interesting I've seen 3 games this week 2 as a committed supporter and 1 as a neutral (Horsham YMCA v Leatherhead) and on each occasion players have been fuming at the ref by the end. I m o only 1 of those refs had a bad game (the one at NGU on Tuesday) and even his decsions were bizarre, affected both sides, and didn't really have any overall effect on the result. The YMCA / Leatherhead ref hardly got a decision wrong (I see games so differentr when I'm neutral ) he only odd thing he did was when sending off the Leatherehead 2 he gave the "one there, one there and one there" talk and produced a straight red making me wonder whether he'd pulled the wrong card out and couldn't go back on it.

Could not agree more EEFC, match spoilt by said official (Needs to learn how to talk to players) and the players complaining at everything he gave or what he did not.

Agree with the penalty correct decision, silly push in the back of Burn's, dont think he would have got on the end of the cross anyway & no need to do it.

Thought Bookham started brightly but as the game progressed Epsom came more into it and created some good chances but the new Bookham keeper pulled off some impressive saves.

Had hoped for a point and (in my blinkered view) thought we just about deserved one.

The Jarmo v Webber battle was quite entertaining for two mates playing each other and finished level at one booking each :discobanana: