Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 6 mar

Money doesnt always buy success SF! maybe the players down there are just happy to pick up the cash and not put the performances in!!

I'm gonna have a massive bite here buy feel the need to stick up for my club/ team

u have no idea so I suggest u worry about keeping your self on the pitch than slagging off hartley everytime u come on here .We worked our socks off yesterday and got nothing from the Game , same as against staines both games we were the better side but didn't come away with the result. Not that u will ever admit animal as u live in ur Lammas bubble but I'm sure if u get someone on here from MV they will tell u the better team on the day lost.

Cove 1 Sandhurst 1 really entertaining game at Cove yesterday I think the ref and linos helped to create some really good entertainment because some of thier desicions were simply laughable,anyway the game itself was pretty even Sandhurst taking the lead in the first half through a very well taken goal from James Mepham and Cove equalising after Kevin Cooper was fouled in the box and Tom McGarry scored from the spot.

Edited by NICE GUY

yes SF the same Coops

Duncs the same Coops that was going to sign for RPV last week!

Oh brunty boy thats a massive bite!! the hooks in the mouth and im reeling u in!! thats a big catch!!! im just saying son it seems you boys should always win and your never the worse out of the two teams!! with all that cash u boys are getting u wana go get yourselves a striker!! you got to score to win games aint no good having all possesion and scoring none!! come watch us were show ya ho to score!! ( rods back in the river waiting for another bite)!

In Defence of Brunty,spoke to Phil PAGE today,his words not mine,'WE WERE LUCKY TO GET AWAY WITH A WIN' rest Brunty's case.Who is Phil Page you may ask,A Mole valley player,ANIMAL never seen a better moniker than you have picked sums you up to a Tee,whens your 4 Match ban start.

In Defence of Brunty,spoke to Phil PAGE today,his words not mine,'WE WERE LUCKY TO GET AWAY WITH A WIN' rest Brunty's case.Who is Phil Page you may ask,A Mole valley player,ANIMAL never seen a better moniker than you have picked sums you up to a Tee,whens your 4 Match ban start.

Already started smudge! had a fifth yellow card come in yesterday so got an extra game now! im gutted but oh well weathers nice so dont mind that much!! your have to explain to me that last sentence because im not used to big words like moniker!! u should go on countdown!!

Hartley 0 - 1 MV

Story of the last few months! - we dominated from start to finish had 18 atttemps on goal tto MVs 2 and couldnt score. hit the post twice, just couldnt put the ball in the net and it has cost us big time , i wouldnt even call MVs goal an attempt just a lofted ball in the box from a freekick near the half way line and players didnt pick up their markers and the ball bounces in the box with 20 players in there ?????matey flicks a looping header over our keeper. If we had had the 6ft5 MV keeper he would have saved it but our keeper being 5ft7 had no chance.

Proud of the performance from my players yesterday tho, they worked theri socks off and didnt get their rewards they deserved.

Good luck to MV as a nice bunch of lads and gracious in their win as i think they all knew they had stole that one.

Hope your striker has a speedy recovery

Yep agreed, def a smash n grab win. Gotta say yesterday was a different kind of victory to what we're used to. Its normally a case of concede 2 score 3 but our defence done quite well, that coupled with HW inability to score enabled us to keep a clean sheet & nick the win thanks to super sub Neemo. Guess youll have a chance for revenge back at our place. Hopefully ile be back by then and will return the crutches your club kindly borrowed me. Very much appreciated, thanks. Valuable 3 points and glad to see WP drop a few. Icing on the result cake. Next up Sheerwater.

Hartley 0 - 1 MV

Story of the last few months! - we dominated from start to finish had 18 atttemps on goal tto MVs 2 and couldnt score. hit the post twice, just couldnt put the ball in the net and it has cost us big time , i wouldnt even call MVs goal an attempt just a lofted ball in the box from a freekick near the half way line and players didnt pick up their markers and the ball bounces in the box with 20 players in there ?????matey flicks a looping header over our keeper. If we had had the 6ft5 MV keeper he would have saved it but our keeper being 5ft7 had no chance.

Proud of the performance from my players yesterday tho, they worked theri socks off and didnt get their rewards they deserved.

Good luck to MV as a nice bunch of lads and gracious in their win as i think they all knew they had stole that one.

Yep agreed, def a smash n grab win. Gotta say yesterday was a different kind of victory to what we're used to. Its normally a case of concede 2 score 3 but our defence done quite well, that coupled with HW inability to score enabled us to keep a clean sheet & nick the win thanks to super sub Neemo. Guess youll have a chance for revenge back at our place. Hopefully ile be back by then and will return the crutches your club kindly borrowed me. Very much appreciated, thanks. Valuable 3 points and glad to see WP drop a few. Icing on the result cake. Next up Sheerwater.

So spencer u are the injured player. It was me who went in that challenge with u sorry !!

Hartley 0 - 1 MV

So spencer u are the injured player. It was me who went in that challenge with u sorry !!

Well brunty looking at some reports sounds like yesterday u were actually unlucky so il take that one back, so il wait til next week!

South Park 2-2 Frimley Green....after 4 good wins on the bounce, we slipped up with a poor performance....Frimley simply wanted it more than us, although we had enough chances to win 3 games it would of been harsh on Frimley if we had won.

Reliable source states the 2 forwards at Hartley are on £50+ each per week. Lots of money not to win the league.

Brunty, played this morning against a couple of Mole Valley players and they said they are not sure how they won but thanks for the points. They are worried about all the games they have to make up.

Reliable source states the 2 forwards at Hartley are on £50+ each per week. Lots of money not to win the league.

Brunty, played this morning against a couple of Mole Valley players and they said they are not sure how they won but thanks for the points. They are worried about all the games they have to make up.

Well I can't comment on how much players are getting as I don't know.

As for gettig a decent striker .... Last time I checked we were leagues top scorers ????

Another very dissapointing by the Greeeeen Arrrrmy. Never had such a good chance to get back to winning ways as we did on saturday. Banstead's keeper sent off after 6mins for a good save outside the d. Banstead go 2up at halftime. Ash play abit better in the 2nd half, get a goal back but within a minute Banstead had restored the two goal lead. Ash huffed & puffed & got a goal in the last minute but Banstead got what they deserved all three points

As for gettig a decent striker .... Last time I checked we were leagues top scorers ????

ha are ya! well thats the biggest custard pie in my face! good comeback!!

Mole Valley should be a little nervous because they were in the same position last year and they blew it. I cant see them doin it again this year i think there probably go on to win it! can they go up? I think its only Hartley and cobham that can go up isnt it?

Oh and brunty dont think i hate u lot because i dont i think your a decent team but when i read some reports its made out as if your the unluckiest team in the league, sometimes you just got to swallow that pill!!

Mole Valley should be a little nervous because they were in the same position last year and they blew it. I cant see them doin it again this year i think there probably go on to win it! can they go up? I think its only Hartley and cobham that can go up isnt it?

Oh and brunty dont think i hate u lot because i dont i think your a decent team but when i read some reports its made out as if your the unluckiest team in the league, sometimes you just got to swallow that pill!!

Fair enough - I tell it how i see it. I came on here and said we didn't deserve to beat frimley when we did.I said we were lucky to draw against warlingham on Tuesday. I came on here and said we were well beaten by Lammas at our place these are ones off the top of my head I can remember. But We have been unlucky with some results this year in some big games.

Fair enough - I tell it how i see it. I came on here and said we didn't deserve to beat frimley when we did.I said we were lucky to draw against warlingham on Tuesday. I came on here and said we were well beaten by Lammas at our place these are ones off the top of my head I can remember. But We have been unlucky with some results this year in some big games.

Fair play, well obviously i dont see your games, its just what i hear on here, obviously i only see the ones we play and yea i fort at yours we deserved it and at ours we were lucky but still got the points, just how it goes!! didnt actually no u were the top scorers, not bad stats there, long way to go yet, we got a horrible game at cresent on saturday who are our bogey team and always seem to do well against us so could be intresting!!

A very fair summation Teffs, for me the ref gave a lot of decisions ,not that many of them were wrong. The object of my sarcasm was that the players involved need to be a bit more selective in their moaning. The suspensions we are picking up mostly for dissent are not helping us keep a settled side and a lot of the moaning which risked cards wasn't about anything that mattered that much ... e.g when he blew for half time.

It's interesting I've seen 3 games this week 2 as a committed supporter and 1 as a neutral (Horsham YMCA v Leatherhead) and on each occasion players have been fuming at the ref by the end. I m o only 1 of those refs had a bad game (the one at NGU on Tuesday) and even his decsions were bizarre, affected both sides, and didn't really have any overall effect on the result. The YMCA / Leatherhead ref hardly got a decision wrong (I see games so differentr when I'm neutral ) he only odd thing he did was when sending off the Leatherehead 2 he gave the "one there, one there and one there" talk and produced a straight red making me wonder whether he'd pulled the wrong card out and couldn't go back on it.

On a brisk bright day at Merland Rise all the participants greatly enjoyed the first annual Surrey Festival of moaning and what a great time we all had. Greatly assisted by referee Ryan who awarded about 292 free kicks in the game the 22 main participants disputed each and every one of them with gusto (not to mention the penalty correctly awarded) ... it was a marvellous afternoon for lovers of moaning only spoilt by the brief interruption of a football match which momentarily nearly broke out for a few minutes ..

I know lots of the gold members had us on their cup coupon (I'm not making that mistake again) we just about squeaked it for you. As for me I'm obvioyusly better at predicting division 1 . Dorking.... flipping heck.

Epsom and Ewell 1 Bookham 0 (Hough pen) . Kyle Hough - the countries best penalty taker- Fabio take note

Could not agree more EEFC, match spoilt by said official (Needs to learn how to talk to players) and the players complaining at everything he gave or what he did not.

Agree with the penalty correct decision, silly push in the back of Burn's, dont think he would have got on the end of the cross anyway & no need to do it.

Thought Bookham started brightly but as the game progressed Epsom came more into it and created some good chances but the new Bookham keeper pulled off some impressive saves.

Had hoped for a point and (in my blinkered view) thought we just about deserved one.

The Jarmo v Webber battle was quite entertaining for two mates playing each other and finished level at one booking each :discobanana:

"

Had a little more time to reflect EEFC, I posted "the match was spoilt by the official which was wrong the match was spoilt by the whinge fest from the players/ benches, which the ref did not or was not able to stop. Yes think he got most decisions right & none that changed the game.

Seems everyone like to blame someone / thing else for the reason of lossing other than themselves, did not see the Bookham players moaning at the guy who gave the peno away !!!

Saturday 6th March

Combined Counties League

Badshot Lea 1 Chertsey Town 2

With their main rivals dropping points whilst picking up all three at well placed Badshot Lea, Chertsey Town had a good weekend and although still placed third in the Combined Counties League table, they are well in the mix in regard to taking the title and promotion.

Town’s win at Badshot Lea was not a pretty affair and had either of the two sides let up for even a moment then the other would have pounced in this very competitive contest. The opening minutes summed this up with the home side enjoying nearly all the possession but being unable to batter a way through to even the outer reaches of Chertsey’s territory.

It was the visiting side that looked more dangerous though, once they had calmed their opponents ambitions and took the lead on a dozen minutes with Steve Goddard clipping the ball over the advancing Matt Watson in goal at an angle after receiving a diagonal ball from Andy Crossley. The goal set up a good period for Chertsey although it was Badshot Lea that came closest when Liam Stone between the Town sticks parried a shot but then Crossley needed to clear off the line from the follow up strike.

It was then Chertsey who might have scored when, on 19 minutes, John Pomroy saw his shot hit the post. The ball rebounded to Dean Papali who grew in confidence but his well delivered strike was headed off the line for a corner kick. Stone was again in action, turning aside a long range effort, low to his right. A Steve Tyson and Steve Goddard move looked effective but only won a Chertsey corner as Town again asserted themselves.

An eye catching mazy Crossley run across the home penalty area ran out of steam but the ball found Goddard whose rifled shot hit the side netting. Chertsey could have conceded as the half time break loomed when Jack Francis lost possession in front of goal but must have thanked Stone for saving his blushes but to be fair he and all his fellow defenders did well throughout the game. Ollie Treacher seems to be progress almost game by game.

Badshot Lea pressed hard after the switch round and reaped a dividend with Darren Blake thundering in a shot that rose from 25 yards into the top corner of the Chertsey net for a 57th minute equaliser. Stone may have had no chance with that effort but he earned his corn soon after by saving a Brad Smith shot with his feet.

Chertsey came back into the game. Twice earlier Town looked good value to create a two goal gap but failed, only to be pegged back. But the positive efforts from both sides meant that another goal was highly likely and it came on 73 minutes, to the satisfaction of the Chertsey contingent. A move on the left saw Papali cut in. A space was there for a shot but instead he squared the ball across the goalmouth where Pomroy ran in to fire the ball home from ten yards.

Chertsey tried hard to increase their lead and two golden chances came their way. A 12 yard Steve Tyson pile driver was knocked away by Watson then a grave Lea defensive error gave Papali an open goal but the ball would not sit right and he was quickly shut down. Chertsey subsequently did not need the extra goal to record a well deserved victory, their first from their last six outings.

FIXTURES:

Tuesday 9th March – Bedfont (Home) League Cup

Saturday 13th March – Molesey (Home) League

Wednesday 17th March – Guildford City (away) League