Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 6 mar

yes NG we have beer on tap, well we did at our last home game!!! look forward to an interesting game and hopefully our extra quality will shine through and deliver 3 points................ if our kids/yobs what ever there called turn up there should be some good banter saturday!!

Thats a bit harsh on the youth!!!

Anyone under 50 is Youth in my eyes,where are the Women I want to know.Especially when Kroons is strutting his stuff,in the middle.

I wont bullshit ya, It was a soft penalty to give away but a trip in the box is still a foul and the referee never hesitated. I'd be p1ssed if it was given against me but some you get some you dont.

Didnt know you had been bombed. Was just about to give you some stick for the chocolate hand that nearly saved the penalty shot. Not a good strike from McGarry and really should have been stopped except for Mr Chocolate wrists in the goal.

Best Sandhurst side i've seen since the days of Mark Anderson and co.

How come my old mate Perksy didnt start??

If it was a trip, then you a right, freekick or pen if in the box.

Tommy is one of the worst penalty takers I have seen, but also the most spawniest as he always seems to score.

Wasn't it was obvious I was not playing. I am sure I don't sound Bulgarian!!!

Perksy was in the same boat as me, although a little harsh IMO.

I wont bullshit ya, It was a soft penalty to give away but a trip in the box is still a foul and the referee never hesitated. I'd be p1ssed if it was given against me but some you get some you dont.

Didnt know you had been bombed. Was just about to give you some stick for the chocolate hand that nearly saved the penalty shot. Not a good strike from McGarry and really should have been stopped except for Mr Chocolate wrists in the goal.

Best Sandhurst side i've seen since the days of Mark Anderson and co.

How come my old mate Perksy didnt start??

If it was a trip, then you a right, freekick or pen if in the box.

Tommy is one of the worst penalty takers I have seen, but also the most spawniest as he always seems to score.

Wasn't it was obvious I was not playing. I am sure I don't sound Bulgarian!!!

Perksy was in the same boat as me, although a little harsh IMO.

3 of us close to the incident - 1 Sandhurst, 1 Cove, 1 neutral. All thought it was a stumble into the nearest Sandhurst player who was about a yard away. Not a dive, not a trip - just one of those things. Can't say the decision from ref was a surprise given some of the other decisions. Thought Sandhurst shaded it. Good save from their goalkeeper early doors and again at end when Cove could have nicked it. Could have been a v. good game but pitch made it difficult.

Insideright, got to agree with you it was not a trip or a dive and in my opinion it was probably the softest penalty I've seen given at any level of football all season. As you might guess from my name I am a little biased and definitely not a neutral and was not happy at all with the decision but now, 3 days later, I've ALMOSTcalmed down!

Still I'm not another Brunty/Johnno so won't be blaming the ref or bad luck for the dropped points and will just get on with it.....some you win, some you lose (or draw in this case) I guess! All the best to Johnno and his boys for the rest of the season.....as long as they don't overtake us of course.

No wasnt me, not a Krooner, just watch games.

Tend to keep myself to myself at games I'm afraid.

We don't bite at DFC. A very friendly bunch.

That was me JR. I didn't say much as I'm a bit anti-social as well so don't take it personally.

But yeah, I really enjoyed the game. Had it been us defending then I'm sure I would have hated it but fair play to you lot for stopping us scoring a hatful. I agree the goalie was MoM. Some top notch saves there and I hope he's not too badly hurt.

Initial reports weren't good. Could be the rest of the season out.

HOWEVER.........

I'll know more tonight.

Edited by Big J R

Insideright, got to agree with you it was not a trip or a dive and in my opinion it was probably the softest penalty I've seen given at any level of football all season. As you might guess from my name I am a little biased and definitely not a neutral and was not happy at all with the decision but now, 3 days later, I've ALMOSTcalmed down!

Still I'm not another Brunty/Johnno so won't be blaming the ref or bad luck for the dropped points and will just get on with it.....some you win, some you lose (or draw in this case) I guess! All the best to Johnno and his boys for the rest of the season.....as long as they don't overtake us of course.

You remembered your password then Fizzer!!!