Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 6 mar

£50 a week !! the snoop dog lookalike was telling our players (inbetween threatining to stab them) that he was on 100+ a week to quote " bang in dem goals blud"

lol I doubt it very much he is getting that

Also just for the record spence has only played 19 games this season in all comps scoring 19 goals and 17 assists roach has not evenplayed 10 games and is out for the season scoring 6 goals. Not a bad return from them.

BRUNTY DIDN'T KNOW ROACH WAS OUT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON ? DONT YOU THINK THAT'S GOING TO BE A BIG BLOW, YOU'LL MISS HIS EXPERIENCED AND HAMPER YOUR TITLE ASPIRATIONS?

Yes it will he is quality - such a clever player definately will miss him!

no game will be easy NG at this time of the season especially agaisnt the mighty moles as they are known to there fans, a friend of mine plays for molesey and happens to be there top scorer so i will proceed with banter this week but lets hope he dosent come to the lane on saturday and give it all back with a goal or 2.................. first up though an important quarter final, league cup tie agaisnt a tough bedfont side who wont be easy! and from all us chertsey fans dont want to see a repeat of last year..............(making the final and then being thrown out!!) shouldnt write of chessington and hook either from the race or at least them having a say on who will go up!

no game will be easy NG at this time of the season especially agaisnt the mighty moles as they are known to there fans, a friend of mine plays for molesey and happens to be there top scorer so i will proceed with banter this week but lets hope he dosent come to the lane on saturday and give it all back with a goal or 2.................. first up though an important quarter final, league cup tie agaisnt a tough bedfont side who wont be easy! and from all us chertsey fans dont want to see a repeat of last year..............(making the final and then being thrown out!!) shouldnt write of chessington and hook either from the race or at least them having a say on who will go up!

THANKS CB IT WILL BE INTERESTING THATS FOR SURE, MUST ADMIT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

BEWARE THOUGH CB, THEY ARE A NOISY BUNCH WITH GREAT BANTER AND GOOD SUPPORTERS OF THEIR TEAM !

TELL ME CB, YOU NOW GOT LAGER ON TAP OR STILL JUST DOING BOTTLES IN THE CLUBHOUSE ?

I see no mention of the dubious penalty award for Cove.

it wasnt dubious in the eyes of the referee although he gave every other free kick/foul/tackle on the day. Was very picky and any challenge was a foul in his eyes.

He was very sure about the penalty decision.

If it had been given against Cove we would have been annoyed understandably. It wasnt clear cut but it was definitely a trip in the box on Coops who was crowded by a lot of players and when the trip happened we (Cove) all appealed for it. Ref gave it immediately so he was convinced. It seemed a soft penalty cos it wasnt a big tackle or a player running at pace.

And we even nearly nicked it at the end........ AGAIN !!! :shocked2:

it wasnt dubious in the eyes of the referee although he gave every other free kick/foul/tackle on the day. Was very picky and any challenge was a foul in his eyes.

If it had been given against Cove we would have been annoyed understandably. It wasnt clear cut but it was definitely a trip in the box on Coops who was crowded by a lot of players and when the trip happened we (Cove) all appealed for it. Ref gave it immediately so he was convinced. It seemed a soft penalty cos it wasnt a big tackle or a player running at pace.

And we even nearly nicked it at the end........ AGAIN !!! shocked2.gif

We have just one player on Money and that our striker Matt Baxter on £70 a game, is there any coulsdon fans or players on here and is it true the player who got sent off against us got banned for life??

We have just one player on Money and that our striker Matt Baxter on £70 a game, is there any coulsdon fans or players on here and is it true the player who got sent off against us

got banned for life??

What did he do ?

We have just one player on Money and that our striker Matt Baxter on £70 a game, is there any coulsdon fans or players on here and is it true the player who got sent off against us

got banned for life??

What did he do ?

He barged into the ref, grabbed his yellow card and threw it away. He is banned for life from the club, the CCL have banned him for the season pending on the report reaching Surrey FA, then they will make their decision too. Probably gey a year from County i suspect

Dared to tackle Animal is my guess.

ha! didnt fancy it did he smudge!! nah he werent a bad player either, how come the club banned him for life? embarresment or something?

Dared to tackle Animal is my guess.

ha! didnt fancy it did he smudge!! nah he werent a bad player either, how come the club banned him for life? embarresment or something?

Not at all animal. I won't have players dissrespecting referee's, I know I was moaning about the standard the other day, but I still won't have them being abused. When I managed Warlingham to win this division we also won the fair play award, something of which i'm very proud.

And we even nearly nicked it at the end........ AGAIN !!! :shocked2:

I was not there as I have been dropped for being sh1te, but I was told that both benches and the dugout side assistant couldn't understand what it was given for.

I wont bullshit ya, It was a soft penalty to give away but a trip in the box is still a foul and the referee never hesitated. I'd be p1ssed if it was given against me but some you get some you dont.

Didnt know you had been bombed. Was just about to give you some stick for the chocolate hand that nearly saved the penalty shot. Not a good strike from McGarry and really should have been stopped except for Mr Chocolate wrists in the goal.

Best Sandhurst side i've seen since the days of Mark Anderson and co.

How come my old mate Perksy didnt start??

yes NG we have beer on tap, well we did at our last home game!!! look forward to an interesting game and hopefully our extra quality will shine through and deliver 3 points................ if our kids/yobs what ever there called turn up there should be some good banter saturday!!

yes NG we have beer on tap, well we did at our last home game!!! look forward to an interesting game and hopefully our extra quality will shine through and deliver 3 points................ if our kids/yobs what ever there called turn up there should be some good banter saturday!!

Thats a bit harsh on the youth!!!