Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results Saturday 13th March

Teflon

It seems that I cannot go to Bookham's games as missed todays game (family commitments) and they get there 2nd win of the week !!!!!

I am now open to offers to put my vodoo curse onto the team of your choice.........highest payer wins :smilie_flagguk:

& we now have 3 results threads for today !!!!

It seems that I cannot go to Bookham's games as missed todays game (family commitments) and they get there 2nd win of the week !!!!!

I am now open to offers to put my vodoo curse onto the team of your choice.........highest payer wins :smilie_flagguk:

& we now have 3 results threads for today !!!!

Ah but you're a gold member Teffs, so your thread out ranks the others ;)

Premier Division

Bedfont 5-4 Guildford City

Bookham 2-0 Raynes Park Vale

Camberley Town 2-1 Horley Town

Chertsey Town 3-2 Molesey

Colliers Wood Utd 2-3 Ash United

Croydon F.C. 1-1 Banstead Athletic

Egham Town 1-0 Chessington & Hook

Epsom & Ewell 2-1 Cove

Sandhurst Town 2-1 Hanworth Villa

Wembley 0-0 Badshot Lea

Division 1

CB Hounslow Utd 1-2 Hartley Wintney

Chobham 0-1 Worcester Park

Cobham 1-1 Farnham Town

Crescent Rovers 0-4 Staines Lammas

Frimley Green 0-3 Farleigh Rovers

Knaphill 2-0 Coulsdon United

South Park 3-0 Sheerwater

Westfield 1-0 Feltham

What a good game - well first half.

Croydon did so well to take the lead and could have been at least 4 up by half time.

Second half they sat back and no one really looked like scoring. Banstead qualised thanks to an own goal.

A word on the match officials.

Linemen were super today. Really were. Made excellent decisions and really inspired confidence that they were able to do the job. Thanks Chaps.

The ref. Well I am REALLY bemused by him. First half is was great ... and I even said to mate how good he was. Second half it was back to the old "What the F888"

A number of silly pushes on player he ignored. even when it was delibrate and he just ignored it :( He book Bansteads #10 for something he said late on .. then a minute later said #10 took a Croydon player out with a kick to the upper thigh and the ref did nothing. Not even a talking to. :wall: it was a clear booking but he let it go.

Least this ref was better (albeit slightly) than the previous lot.

Must mention the Banstead keeper .... What a laugh he is. I did laugh when he said to the ref "why we stopped?"

Ref: Substitution

Keeper: You going off then?

Ref: no are you?

Keeper: Wouldn't mind, I could beat the traffic then ...

chertsey 3-2 molesey

in a very tight game, chertsey just about edged it, without causing many problems to the molesey back 5 chertsey dominated possession in the 1st half but suprisingly molesey took the lead when a SAVED james mcshane penalty was converted on the rebound by a following up molesey player, this seemed to raise chertsey's game as they went on to score 2 quick goals through jack francis and dean papali to enter the break with the lead. the 2nd half however was a different story as chertsey seemed to take there foot off the pedal once again and molesey grew into the game and deservadly equalised as james mcshane again had his shot saved but again fell nicely to a molesey player who was following up!! chertsey then brought on kwabena agyei who with his first touch latched onto a gavin bamford pass to sweep chertsey back into the lead, molesey pushed for the equaliser as chertsey also looked to end the contest. entering the last few minutes chertsey were given that chance from the penalty spot, with pommers substituted gavin bamford stepped up to seal 3 points but his shot was well saved by the molesey gk. this gave molesey the chance to push on but some solid defending from jack francis and jon boswell kept molesey out and gave chertsey another much needed 3 points!!!

Epsom and Ewell 2 Cove 1

Very good first half performance from us today which faded as the game went on .Quality finishes from Hough and Bedj Bedj gave us a 2-0 cushion against a Cove side who are always tricky opponents . Their 2-1 goal gave us a nervous last 10 minutes against a team we have managed to lose leads against in the recent past but overall an enjoyable game well refereed (i.e I hardly noticed him -that's how things should be ). Good banter with the Cove keeper who treated us to some of his more exotic vocabulary in between regular attempts to join in as an outfield player . He'll get embarassingly lobbed one day that lad...

Eversley F.C. 1 - 4 Croydon Municipal F.C

Great win for the boys, and nice to make a cup final at the first attempt. After a really sloppy start we went 1-0 and was lucky not to be 2 or 3. Was awarded a pen half hour in, thought the keeper was lucky to stay on the field. Really pushed on in the second half added another 3 goals. think the better team won on the day, but credit to eversley battled all the way to the final whistle. Thought the ref had a good game always looking to play the advantage, one of the better officals we've had this season. Playing surface was top notch, really good set up down there

What a good game - well first half.

Croydon did so well to take the lead and could have been at least 4 up by half time.

Second half they sat back and no one really looked like scoring. Banstead qualised thanks to an own goal.

A word on the match officials.

Linemen were super today. Really were. Made excellent decisions and really inspired confidence that they were able to do the job. Thanks Chaps.

The ref. Well I am REALLY bemused by him. First half is was great ... and I even said to mate how good he was. Second half it was back to the old "What the F888"

A number of silly pushes on player he ignored. even when it was delibrate and he just ignored it sad.gif He book Bansteads #10 for something he said late on .. then a minute later said #10 took a Croydon player out with a kick to the upper thigh and the ref did nothing. Not even a talking to. wall.gif it was a clear booking but he let it go.

Least this ref was better (albeit slightly) than the previous lot.

Must mention the Banstead keeper .... What a laugh he is. I did laugh when he said to the ref "why we stopped?"

Ref: Substitution

Keeper: You going off then?

Ref: no are you?

Keeper: Wouldn't mind, I could beat the traffic then ...

Was the keeper Mark Rouse a greater keeper with a bit of BANTER i HAVE NEVER MET.

Another defeat for Wood but a spirited showing underlined that they are up for this relegation fight.

The first half, which was fairly even, came to life in a controversial 60 seconds when the referee played an advantage to Wood following a blatant trip in the area. The "advantage" came to nothing and Ash broke and Lewis Parish (41 mins) headed home despite a clear push in the back on Costelloe in the build up.

Ash looked much sharper in the second half and Parish punished some sloppy defending on 61 minutes before Marcus Cousins scored a spectacular third on 72 minutes. Wood shuffled the pack and their endeavour was rewarded on 85 and 88 minutes when Stefan Joseph (on loan from Sutton United) scored two fine goals and he really should have completed a quickfire hat-trick soon after. Ash just about held out under solid leadership from Scott Cannie while Wood keeper, Nick Peters didn't have a real shot to save yet conceded three goals!

As for the refereeing........................................ :smashfreakb:

chertsey 3-2 molesey

in a very tight game, chertsey just about edged it, without causing many problems to the molesey back 5 chertsey dominated possession in the 1st half but suprisingly molesey took the lead when a SAVED james mcshane penalty was converted on the rebound by a following up molesey player, this seemed to raise chertsey's game as they went on to score 2 quick goals through jack francis and dean papali to enter the break with the lead. the 2nd half however was a different story as chertsey seemed to take there foot off the pedal once again and molesey grew into the game and deservadly equalised as james mcshane again had his shot saved but again fell nicely to a molesey player who was following up!! chertsey then brought on kwabena agyei who with his first touch latched onto a gavin bamford pass to sweep chertsey back into the lead, molesey pushed for the equaliser as chertsey also looked to end the contest. entering the last few minutes chertsey were given that chance from the penalty spot, with pommers substituted gavin bamford stepped up to seal 3 points but his shot was well saved by the molesey gk. this gave molesey the chance to push on but some solid defending from jack francis and jon boswell kept molesey out and gave chertsey another much needed 3 points!!!

HI CB WAS WATCHING AND ADMIT THAT IS A FAIR ASSESSMENT OF THE GAME. I THOUGHT CHERTSEY JUST ABOUT SHADED THE GAME ALTHOUGH IN MY OPINION IT WAS A GAME OF 2 HALVES (AS THEY SAY).CHERTESY FIRST HALF, MOLESEY SECOND HALF.ALTHOUGH I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH THE MATCH AND LACK OF FOOTBALL FROM WHAT MUST BE SAID 2 GOOFD FOOTBALLING SIDES. CHERTSEY SEEM TO ADAPT TO THE LONG BALL AS MOLESEY DID, KEEPING BOTH SETS OF CENTRE BACKS BUSY, BUT HAVING SAID THAT, THERE PATCHES WHEN WE SAW SOME GOOD PASSING FROM BOTH TEAMS.

MOLESEY WERE UNDONE WITH 2 SET PIECES AND A MISTAKE BY WAY OF A BAD PASS BY THE MOLESEY DEFENDER HELPED CHERTSEY SECURE WHAT WAS THE WINNER WITH ABOUT 10-15 MINUTES LEFT, AND WHAT A LAST 10-15 WITH MOLESEY THROWING EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK TO GET THE EQUALISER. IN ONE INCIDENT, A MOLESEY FREE KICK, ''ALL'' THE PLAYERS BAR THE MOLESEY KKEPER AND THE FREE KICK TAKER WERE IN AND AROUND THE CHERTSEY PENALTY BOX WITH BODIES FLYING EVERYWHERE, CHERTSEY BLOCKING AND MOLESEY DESPERATE FOR THAT STRIKE AT GOAL....................GREAT STUFF, I THINK BOTH TEAMS ARE A REAL CREDIT TO THE CCL - GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH AND THANK YOU FOR AN ENJOYABLE AFTERNOON

Eversley F.C. 1 - 4 Croydon Municipal F.C

Great win for the boys, and nice to make a cup final at the first attempt. After a really sloppy start we went 1-0 and was lucky not to be 2 or 3. Was awarded a pen half hour in, thought the keeper was lucky to stay on the field. Really pushed on in the second half added another 3 goals. think the better team won on the day, but credit to eversley battled all the way to the final whistle. Thought the ref had a good game always looking to play the advantage, one of the better officals we've had this season. Playing surface was top notch, really good set up down there

WELL DONE MOORESEY, WHO SCORED FOR YOU ?

Bookham 2-0 RPV

6 points in last 2 games, is the great escape going to happen !!!! :discobanana:

A fair result in the end.

RPV couldn't capitalise on their fast breaks and Bookham owe their win completely to ma certain Mr Jarman, who was, imho, awesome. He nearly got a third goal with a spectacular overhead scissor mkick, which hit the bar.