Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games Thursday 14th

Again depends on your point of view. It was early in the 2nd half and it was 1-1 at the time. Would have been a tough old half for Dorking with 10 men and a penalty that 80% of the time is scored!

Sorry JJ the "You" bit was just a generalisation but I do like the idea of a firing squad :)

If the ball went into the net before the ref blew his whistle he cannot then go back otherwise he is wrong. Very much like "you" have been over this issue.

:smilewinkgrin:

J.J. stocks would be better than a Firing Squad for Kroons.Erm a Great Fund Raising event,even the likes of Brunty,Wattsy, would pay a fiver for a treat like that.Good remark on Saturday aimed at Brunty,Lost yer straighteners curly,not a PRETTY BOY anymore.Banter just love it.

Edited by Smudge

Give him black clothing and a whistle, and he thinks he's god almighty. May have to bring him down a peg or too!!

Maybe we should start a thread entitled 'Krooner and my favourite food'

If you do that JJ can you let Ian W know as he will have to increase the server size :)

I challenge you to 50 yard dash :) (Downhill obviously)

Kroons ,Hula Hoops have been reborn since Sports Relief,good for getting excess weight of your Midriff,if you can get one to fit in the first place.50 yard Dash count me in J.J. only got short legs.

Edited by Smudge

I don't write 'em. They are drawn from the 'bench', (and NO - Gussy doesn't write 'em either), and the local press.

(Nice one Kroons !! You are truly worthy to wear the black shirt !)

:coffee (2):

Edited by Big J R

You may call it a dash but i suspect you will be at full speed with medics waiting for you at the finish line!!

I on the other hand will be jogging as to not wanting to bring embarrassment on your good self and your good name!!

Bring it on Chunk!

Maybe you could do the shuffle Truffle before the race for the crowd just like Chunk does in the Goonies. Maybe you could bring Sloth (Mewcenary) with you.... Hey You Guys!! :signthankspin:

Edited by johnnojudo

Do I detect a touch of 'Handbags at Dawn', or do I refer to the 'Bite Council' ?

No biting going on here JR.

The last person who met the challenge were embarrased as I won with ease.

If you fancy losing face JJ I am on :)

If we get this Fans Forum end of season match on at Cove Fc we can do it then! Best get in some training fatty!

We may need some volunteers to roll you off the pitch at the end!

We'll get the paramedics on standby for you Smudgey. I assume life insurance is in place??

Can i just state that i will not be responsible for any injury or death that the pair of you suffer during this race!

I presume it would be a handicap race,as J.J. you would not like to take advantage of an Old Fella,twice your Age,or a person twice your Weight.And like Penalty shoot outs no advantage must be given to any Competitor.So we must run away from the BURGER BAR,KROONS would leave Linford Christie in his wake if there was a Double Cheeseburger at the Winning Line.