Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

results 27th march

[

BJR WHY HAS YOUR GOOD KEEPER COOTE LEFT DORKING FOR WARLINGHAM, SURELY HE IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR CCL PREMIER ?

Sent you a PM, NG !

Knaphill 5 Eversley 1

We suffered our heaviest defeat of the season against a very good Knaphill side on Saturday. We weren't at the races and played extremely poorly, but taking nothing away from Knaphill as they played well and we would have had to have been at our best to give them a decent game.

Some useful players at Knaphill and I expect them to push for a top 3 finish if they continue their good form until the end of the season.

A couple of derby games for us this weekend, so no excuses not to improve our performance levels back to the what we have come to expect this season.

Knaphill 5 Eversley 1

We suffered our heaviest defeat of the season against a very good Knaphill side on Saturday. We weren't at the races and played extremely poorly, but taking nothing away from Knaphill as they played well and we would have had to have been at our best to give them a decent game.

Some useful players at Knaphill and I expect them to push for a top 3 finish if they continue their good form until the end of the season.

A couple of derby games for us this weekend, so no excuses not to improve our performance levels back to the what we have come to expect this season.

Knaphill will murder any team in Div 1,if you let their 2 midfielders play round you,there in lies the problem.

Frimley 0 -0 Lammas

guna do a bit of a brunty now but we really should of won!!!! All credit to frimley a real hard working team but the chances we missed was unreal!! Our top striker took the ball around the goalie and literally just had to roll the ball in the net it was harder to miss from 4 yards, and he MISSED!! then we knew it werent guna be our day!! Mole valleys league for the taking now i think!!! I think with the recent form aswell that Knaphill have a good chance of a top 3 finish and bedfont have a few games in hand, gonna be a good end to the season!!

Bedfont are a decent team, underated i think 4 or 5 players there who played for us last year, Coombsy upfront scores goals all day long and skipper sean great experienced defender and joe great winger, think they coud finish strong!!

Now now Animal, watched the game mate and u got just about what u deserved, saw the miss u was on about but that chance alone wasnt enough to warrent the 3 points.Good game even though the ref tried to spoil it for both sides

oi listen taking nuffin away from frimley i think they deserved a point for there hard work but i really do believe we had good clear cut chances to win the game!! yea i thought the ref was awful! get used to them now! oh and the miss was terrible!

Must say though good game both teams at it from the off good to watch even with no goals

[

BJR WHY HAS YOUR GOOD KEEPER COOTE LEFT DORKING FOR WARLINGHAM, SURELY HE IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR CCL PREMIER ?

Sent you a PM, NG !

Send it to me BJR I'm interested too, was going to ask next time we caught up

Knaphill 5 Eversley 1

Knaphill will murder any team in Div 1,if you let their 2 midfielders play round you,there in lies the problem.

Cheers danielpjn. It was a difficult game with the pitch cutting up quite badly with the recent rain. we dont have very good drainage at the ground so the slightest bit of rain, causes concerns for calling our games off.

You've got a good team together at Eversely, some good players which is evident from your results from beating the likes of Mole Valley and Worcester Park, jsut need to get the level of consistency.

We're currently enjoying a good run of form since the turn of the new year so morale within the team is quite high and has helped us put together the results needed to be there or there abouts at the end of the season. Got some tough games coming up against Farnham, Mole Valley and Cobham, so the next few weeks could be crucial for us!

Good luck for the rest of the season though, you'll definately pick up plenty more points along the way to move up and finish higher than where you currently are.

Knaphill 5 Eversley 1

Cheers danielpjn. It was a difficult game with the pitch cutting up quite badly with the recent rain. we dont have very good drainage at the ground so the slightest bit of rain, causes concerns for calling our games off.

You've got a good team together at Eversely, some good players which is evident from your results from beating the likes of Mole Valley and Worcester Park, jsut need to get the level of consistency.

We're currently enjoying a good run of form since the turn of the new year so morale within the team is quite high and has helped us put together the results needed to be there or there abouts at the end of the season. Got some tough games coming up against Farnham, Mole Valley and Cobham, so the next few weeks could be crucial for us!

Good luck for the rest of the season though, you'll definately pick up plenty more points along the way to move up and finish higher than where you currently are.

Thanks for the positive comments milesy4.

It was a shame that we played you at your place during this terrible weather. I know the pitch at Redding Way is usually one of the best in the league. We're quite fortunate that the guy in charge of our development ensured that the drainage on the field is very good.

We do need to become more consistent to enable us to climb the table. Very happy with our first season though and hopefully our young players will improve next year, now that they know what is expected at this level.

Mole Valley are on a good run as well, so should be a decent game between the two of you. Like I said previously, very impressed with your side and think there is a long way to go before we have any idea where teams will finish in the table.

Good luck for the rest of the season.