Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

results 27th march

chertsey 1-1 banstead

a below par performance from chertsey cost them 2 valuable points in the race for the title!!!! after going 1-0 up through dean papali chertsey looked comfortable but never really pushed for the 2nd, the banstead strike force looked a handfull all afternoon, but right on half time a very debatable penalty drew banstead level. the 2nd half was a very frustrating affair for chertsey who couldnt break the banstead defence down although the very tricky tom o'regan delivered some outstanding crosses which were just out of reach for the chertsey strikers, overall a dissapointing result but must not dwell on the result, rpv tuesday night!!!!

Edited by chertsey boy

Guildford City 4-1 Bedfont

Raynes Park Vale 1-3 Camberley Town

Div 1

Feltham 0 Worcester Park 0

Even stevens game with few chances at each end although we probably had the better chances. WP went down to 10 men late on but we couldn't capitalise on it. Good hard earned point with 5-6 players missing.

Got spanked 3-0 by bedfont sports

worst game of football ever conditions awful ref awful. BS deserved the win they wanted it more but what an absolute bunch of ****** they are apart from a few. Didn't stop trying to get us booked from minute one and then kicked lumps out of us.

First game where I have refused to shake hands with the opposition at the final wistle apart from one or two.

Premier Division

Chertsey Town 1-1 Banstead Athletic

Chessington & Hook 2-1 Badshot Lea

Colliers Wood Utd P-P Bookham

Cove P-P Molesey

Dorking 1-3 Ash United

Epsom & Ewell 1-2 Sandhurst Town

Hanworth Villa 0-1 Croydon F.C.

Horley Town 1-2 North Greenford Utd

Wembley 1-2 Egham Town

Division 1

Cobham 2-0 Coulsdon United

Croydon Municipal 3-1 Sheerwater

Farleigh Rovers 4-0 CB Hounslow Utd

Farnham Town 0-4 Mole Valley SCR

Feltham 0-0 Worcester Park

Frimley Green 0-0 Staines Lammas

Hartley Wintney 0-3 Bedfont Sports

Knaphill 5-1 Eversley

South Park 5-3 Crescent Rovers

Westfield 3-3 Warlingham

Tables:

Premier

1 North Greenford Utd 31,69 (+42)

2 Camberley Town 31,65 (+30)

3 Chertsey Town 31,64 (+29)

4 Epsom & Ewell 32,62 (+32)

5 Sandhurst Town 34,62 (+20)

Division 1

1 Worcester Park 33,70 (+45)

2 Staines Lammas 34,69 (+45)

3 Mole Valley SCR 29,63 (+49)

4 Cobham 31,61 (+37)

5 Hartley Wintney 33,60 (+34)

Westfield apparently 3-1 up into injury and conceeded two late goals. Also reported mass brawl at the end of the game with a player sent off from both sides. Supporters got their entertainment for the entry fee by the sounds of it :discobanana:

Westfield 3-3 Warlingham

Officials lost control - prob doesnt help when the ref was on first name terms with all the Warlingham players. never got to grips all day

There first goal was a mile offisde - even their players were chuckling. Second from a corner that was awarded that even baffled the ref but he went on linos call.

No complaints about equaliser - we should have been more proffesional and held it in the corner

Dorking 1 - Ash 3.

My report will show on another thread.

Edited by Big J R

worst game of football ever conditions awful ref awful. BS deserved the win they wanted it more but what an absolute bunch of ****** they are apart from a few. Didn't stop trying to get us booked from minute one and then kicked lumps out of us.

First game where I have refused to shake hands with the opposition at the final wistle apart from one or two.

We out battled you end of an harsh words I think I wouldn't say you lot are

@@@@@ but you ave a few characters! Ref was poor conditions the same

for both teams. We are a feisty side but you can't go away an jus roll over Goya

be up for it.........you lot weren't! Beat you twice now an in my opinion outplayed

you twice though your a descent organised side jus not your day!

Premier Division

Chertsey Town 1-1 Banstead Athletic

Chessington & Hook 2-1 Badshot Lea

Colliers Wood Utd P-P Bookham

Cove P-P Molesey

Dorking 1-3 Ash United

Epsom & Ewell 1-2 Sandhurst Town

Hanworth Villa 0-1 Croydon F.C.

Horley Town 1-2 North Greenford Utd

Wembley 1-2 Egham Town

Division 1

Croydon Municipal 3-1 Sheerwater

Farleigh Rovers 4-0 CB Hounslow Utd

Farnham Town 0-4 Mole Valley SCR

Feltham 0-0 Worcester Park

Frimley Green 0-0 Staines Lammas

Hartley Wintney 0-3 Bedfont Sports

Knaphill 5-1 Eversley

Westfield 3-3 Warlingham

MV 4 - 0 Farnham

Great result, just made my day after the apparent title chasing Gunners 0-0 draw at Birmingham!!

Seriously u should hear some of the talk coming from ur players. Some are ok and were just giving banter but others were awful with their behavior for example ur number 7 pointing out our number 7 and telling all his team mates to smash him. It takes alot for me to not shake hands after a game. U did out battle us and deserved ur win. Ref lost control in the second half and I really thought it was going to kick off. I think if the score line had been closer it might have done.

Battle of a dodgey backline and keepers!! Poor game lack quality but made up with goals....get down Whitehall Lane 37p a goal smilewinkgrin.gif

Thats a lot of money Hartley have spent to stay in Division 1.

I kept my first ever senior clean sheet!!!

Cobhams teenagers once again do their club proud racked with injuries and suspensions again stepped up to the plate. We had one defender at the whole club this week and he broke his nose on the stroke of half time today. Jurgs was still serving his ban so I was in.

Coulsdon will get more points this year. Without doubt. Compared to the side we played earlier in the year it is night and day. They did not stop playing all game and put up a strong fight. Yes we attacked straight from the off but the longer it was 0-0 the more they grew and they started to create chances before we scored a well worked goal. Second half Coulsdon still plugging away until we put it to bed with a fine strike. Coulsdon carried on playing well but couldn't find the goal. Last 10 minutes felt like hours for me. So desperate for the clean sheet after Tuesdays debarcle. I didn't play that well but with a clean sheet im not particularly fussed.

Seriously u should hear some of the talk coming from ur players. Some are ok and were just giving banter but others were awful with their behavior for example ur number 7 pointing out our number 7 and telling all his team mates to smash him. It takes alot for me to not shake hands after a game. U did out battle us and deserved ur win. Ref lost control in the second half and I really thought it was going to kick off. I think if the score line had been closer it might have done.

ok yeah a bit over zealous with his choice of words but your other forward did virtually

the same offering him out an the player who got sent off refusing to leave the pitch for

at least 5 mins wasn't very clever an could really not complain with his 2 yellows

I'm a banter man meself did get a lil involved in 1st half but handbags really! What

goes on the pitch stays on the pitch in my opinion!

Take the good with the bad and don't stoop to the the level some clubs want you to. Be professional and do the right thing.............