Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

results 27th march

Seriously u should hear some of the talk coming from ur players. Some are ok and were just giving banter but others were awful with their behavior for example ur number 7 pointing out our number 7 and telling all his team mates to smash him. It takes alot for me to not shake hands after a game. U did out battle us and deserved ur win. Ref lost control in the second half and I really thought it was going to kick off. I think if the score line had been closer it might have done.

ok yeah a bit over zealous with his choice of words but your other forward did virtually

the same offering him out an the player who got sent off refusing to leave the pitch for

at least 5 mins wasn't very clever an could really not complain with his 2 yellows

I'm a banter man meself did get a lil involved in 1st half but handbags really! What

goes on the pitch stays on the pitch in my opinion!

So do you think at pro level u don't smash people or do a job its all part of the game ...grow up and get on with it.....

SPOT ON weeble.....Worcester was giving to me......but to be fair i was giving it aswell but i wasnt the one being shown the RED card and matter of fact nor the YELLOW.... i was laughing at the them..there banter was fat boy you know whats its like WEEBLE :discobanana:

Seriously u should hear some of the talk coming from ur players. Some are ok and were just giving banter but others were awful with their behavior for example ur number 7 pointing out our number 7 and telling all his team mates to smash him. It takes alot for me to not shake hands after a game. U did out battle us and deserved ur win. Ref lost control in the second half and I really thought it was going to kick off. I think if the score line had been closer it might have done.

ok yeah a bit over zealous with his choice of words but your other forward did virtually

the same offering him out an the player who got sent off refusing to leave the pitch for

at least 5 mins wasn't very clever an could really not complain with his 2 yellows

I'm a banter man meself did get a lil involved in 1st half but handbags really! What

i was at the feltham game today and was told that the bedfont sports manages have been sacked does anyone know if this is the case or not?

Well done young hammer. remember the feeling, and strive to repeat it, its the same feeling goalscorers get.

will JURG get his place back?coffee%20%282%29.gif

Not sure Jurgs' place is under threat just yet!! I think I will be waiting til the wise one calls it a day although a bit of competition will be good. Its good at the moment. When Jurgs is injured or banned I am more than happy to fill in and if I can string together a few performances, who knows. Learning new things all the time. Just need to grow upwards and outwards!snack.gif

Knaphill 5- 1 Eversley

Fox 2

Baker

Darnell

Hogsden

First opportunity this year to watch the Knappers on a Saturday. Caught the last 15 mins of the game at Eversley in October when we lost 2-1, like two different teams.

The Knappers were in control from early doors with Foxy putting us 1-0 up early on. Half-time saw a 3-1 lead and Eversley starting to flag. Heavy rain showers in the second half didn't stop The Knappers racking up their best home win this season. Eight wins on the trot, but still 6th in the table, Top 3, you never know!

So do you think at pro level u don't smash people or do a job its all part of the game ...grow up and get on with it.....

I very much doubt that happens at that level weeble !! People get smashed but I bet you don't get players asking for a number of a player and then shouting it to his team mates to put him up in the air!!!

i was at the feltham game today and was told that the bedfont sports manages have been sacked does anyone know if this is the case or not?

Thats a strange one if true with a County cup final on the horizon.

Epsom 1 Sandhurst 2

Epsom 1 up at half time and the better side. We socred early doors second half when Epsom couldn't clear their lines. Just after Epsom had a good penalty shout turned down for handball which was fortunate for us. Got the winner in the 76th minute and we the better side in the second half.

Referee was decent. Could have been a bit fussy with some of the 'chat' to him, but he just brushed it off and only one caution for a foul. As I said earlier, we were fortunate for the penalty decision but talking to one of the Epsom guys behind the goal, he said they got what they deserved because of their poor defending.

What was interesting reading the programme is that Epsom have had quite a settled side all season. The goalkeeper has only missed one game for starters, where we have had four. They had 6 or 7 players who have played 30+ games and that helps if you want to do well.

I very much doubt that happens at that level weeble !! People get smashed but I bet you don't get players asking for a number of a player and then shouting it to his team mates to put him up in the air!!!

Believe you me it happens ...Only difference is they know each others names so they don't have to say no 7 they tell you to do a player...it comes from the bench also....

A very fair match report TC and good to say hi today . This defeat probably spoils any chance of us making a late run for the title and ends our golden run of 6 wins in a row. Mind you I've always thought it was unlikely that NGU will drop enough points for others to catch up.

We've had a few of these 1-2 home defeats from taking the lead and bossing the game first half. Sandhurst showed good resiience throughout that spell got the equaliser when we couldn't clear our lines and the winning goal whilst a good finish we will be disappointed with how static the defending was. After those disappointments the performance tailed off.

Never mind. I like this league and with Cambo to play twice and Chertsey we have some big games still to play to ensure the strongest possible finish and much to look forward to next season .Sandhurst played well ,their no 10 was pacy and direct and they wre hard to break down... the keeper made a couple of decent saves too.

Thats a strange one if true with a County cup final on the horizon.

very strange got them up last year and cup final this year then sacked.all not right down at the sports

Got spanked 3-0 by bedfont sports

worst game of football ever conditions awful ref awful. BS deserved the win they wanted it more but what an absolute bunch of ****** they are apart from a few. Didn't stop trying to get us booked from minute one and then kicked lumps out of us.

First game where I have refused to shake hands with the opposition at the final wistle apart from one or two.

quite a decent team dont u think brunty!! newbie marvels there captain did it kick off!! were goin threw a bloody slump now!! mole valley got it wrapped up now surely!!

Frimley 0 -0 Lammas

guna do a bit of a brunty now but we really should of won!!!! All credit to frimley a real hard working team but the chances we missed was unreal!! Our top striker took the ball around the goalie and literally just had to roll the ball in the net it was harder to miss from 4 yards, and he MISSED!! then we knew it werent guna be our day!! Mole valleys league for the taking now i think!!! I think with the recent form aswell that Knaphill have a good chance of a top 3 finish and bedfont have a few games in hand, gonna be a good end to the season!!

Bedfont are a decent team, underated i think 4 or 5 players there who played for us last year, Coombsy upfront scores goals all day long and skipper sean great experienced defender and joe great winger, think they coud finish strong!!

worst game of football ever conditions awful ref awful. BS deserved the win they wanted it more but what an absolute bunch of ****** they are apart from a few. Didn't stop trying to get us booked from minute one and then kicked lumps out of us.

First game where I have refused to shake hands with the opposition at the final wistle apart from one or two.

quite a decent team dont u think brunty!! newbie marvels there captain did it kick off!! were goin threw a bloody slump now!! mole valley got it wrapped up now surely!!

Not counting chickens...

Dunno yet, we've been in this position before so wont take anything for granted. I do think we're more equipped this season but plenty of games and tons of effort still needed if we wanna achieve anything!

What was interesting reading the programme is that Epsom have had quite a settled side all season. The goalkeeper has only missed one game for starters, where we have had four. They had 6 or 7 players who have played 30+ games and that helps if you want to do well.

You don't need a settled side! You need 9 goalkeepers, 74 players, and no-one remotely close to making 30 appearances this season! :rolleyes: Which admittedly is going to make the player of the season awards at the end of the season a bit of a mockery!

Actually, you're right. A settled side does help a hell of a lot. The last few games, we have finally had something resembling a seetled side, and have duly picked up 10 points in the last 5 games :)

yeah they are, very strong and organised.

He was one of the players who I did shake hands with, played hard and alot if banter but he didn't go too far like some of his players. Although I do have about 10 cuts around my knees from some of his tackles !!! :)

we will be lucky to finish in top6 now

Edited by Brunty84