Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

results 27th march

Course not. You and i know Brunty is playing below his level at CCL 1 and water boy would be just taking the mick.

This is an illegal approach for a player that is registered for another club!! :bartshocked:

Got spanked 3-0 by bedfont sports

worst game of football ever conditions awful ref awful. BS deserved the win they wanted it more but what an absolute bunch of ****** they are apart from a few. Didn't stop trying to get us booked from minute one and then kicked lumps out of us.

First game where I have refused to shake hands with the opposition at the final wistle apart from one or two.

quite a decent team dont u think brunty!! newbie marvels there captain did it kick off!! were goin threw a bloody slump now!! mole valley got it wrapped up now surely!!

yeah they are, very strong and organised.

He was one of the players who I did shake hands with, played hard and alot if banter but he didn't go too far like some of his players. Although I do have about 10 cuts around my knees from some of his tackles !!! smile.gif

we will be lucky to finish in top6 now

Yea i know hes a dirty player! i played with him last year at lammas! ur come 4th i think but i cud be wrong!! we ve slipped a bit aswell!! oh well cant go up again so not too bothered to tell the truth! next year we can so hopefully wel be more u for it!!

Brunty I'll save you a space on the coach to Staines Town FC mate....

JJ, SEE YOU DIDN'T PLAY AGAINST MOLESEY YESTERDAY WHY'S THAT?

I ASSUME YOUR PITCH STILL NOT RIGHT, AS ALL GAMES PL;AYED EVEN DORKING - (SORRY BJR) BAR THE USUAL COLLIERS WOOD PITCH ? OR DID YOU ONLY HAVE A SCRATCH TEAM YESTERDAY - HA HA !

chertsey 1-1 banstead

a below par performance from chertsey cost them 2 valuable points in the race for the title!!!! after going 1-0 up through dean papali chertsey looked comfortable but never really pushed for the 2nd, the banstead strike force looked a handfull all afternoon, but right on half time a very debatable penalty drew banstead level. the 2nd half was a very frustrating affair for chertsey who couldnt break the banstead defence down although the very tricky tom o'regan delivered some outstanding crosses which were just out of reach for the chertsey strikers, overall a dissapointing result but must not dwell on the result, rpv tuesday night!!!!

FAIR COMMENT CHERTSEY BOY THAT'S HOW I SAW IT, ESPECIALLY WITH BOTH NGU AND CAMBERLEY BACK ON WINNING WAYS IT SEEMED THAT BANSTEAD PLAYED FOR A DRAW AFTER THEIR PENALTY ?

CHERTSEY BOY ANOTHER NEW PLAYER O'REGAN, GOOD PLAYER WHERE DID CHERTSEY GET HIM FROM ? I NOTICE HE SCORED LAST WEEK FOR YOU GUYS

A very fair match report TC and good to say hi today . This defeat probably spoils any chance of us making a late run for the title and ends our golden run of 6 wins in a row. Mind you I've always thought it was unlikely that NGU will drop enough points for others to catch up.

We've had a few of these 1-2 home defeats from taking the lead and bossing the game first half. Sandhurst showed good resiience throughout that spell got the equaliser when we couldn't clear our lines and the winning goal whilst a good finish we will be disappointed with how static the defending was. After those disappointments the performance tailed off.

Never mind. I like this league and with Cambo to play twice and Chertsey we have some big games still to play to ensure the strongest possible finish and much to look forward to next season .Sandhurst played well ,their no 10 was pacy and direct and they wre hard to break down... the keeper made a couple of decent saves too.

Good to put a name to a face to EEFC, but I almost chooked on my water with your comment on how we knew each other!!!

Was please with my contribution yesterday. Was expecting to go to Tring with the stiffs but got a late call Friday afternoon. The two maine saves I made were important as it was still 1-1 at the time.

We like to have a bit of a laugh behind the goal at Epsom . Whilst I'm on re Kroons rumour there's nothing in it. No-one knows anything , no-one is talking about anything . I know when rumours come on here and the people involved deny it people don't believe it but as far as I know it's what Boris would call piffle.

I ASSUME YOUR PITCH STILL NOT RIGHT, AS ALL GAMES PL;AYED EVEN DORKING - (SORRY BJR) BAR THE USUAL COLLIERS WOOD PITCH ? OR DID YOU ONLY HAVE A SCRATCH TEAM YESTERDAY - HA HA !

Groundsman worked on the pitch early morning but it hammered down about 1.15pm and created puddles on the pitch. The Ref (called Dave, the one that resembles Jean Claude Van Damme) decided that part of the pitch was far too soft and could turn a players ankle over. We all turned up expecting to play. We were missing 2 players that started against Camberley. Wouldnt call that a scratch team really.

We offered to sand that part of the pitch but he said it wouldnt do ay good.

I then made my way down to Guildford to watch our next opponents Guildford City play our Cup final opponents. Watse of time cos Bedfont were 6 or 7 players missing and it was a one sided affair.

Pitch in my opinion was certainly playable!! We played Ash last season at home and conditions were far worse and it still got played although it was abandoned at half time!!

Frimley 0 -0 Lammas

guna do a bit of a brunty now but we really should of won!!!! All credit to frimley a real hard working team but the chances we missed was unreal!! Our top striker took the ball around the goalie and literally just had to roll the ball in the net it was harder to miss from 4 yards, and he MISSED!! then we knew it werent guna be our day!! Mole valleys league for the taking now i think!!! I think with the recent form aswell that Knaphill have a good chance of a top 3 finish and bedfont have a few games in hand, gonna be a good end to the season!!

Bedfont are a decent team, underated i think 4 or 5 players there who played for us last year, Coombsy upfront scores goals all day long and skipper sean great experienced defender and joe great winger, think they coud finish strong!!

Now now Animal, watched the game mate and u got just about what u deserved, saw the miss u was on about but that chance alone wasnt enough to warrent the 3 points.Good game even though the ref tried to spoil it for both sides

worst game of football ever conditions awful ref awful. BS deserved the win they wanted it more but what an absolute bunch of ****** they are apart from a few. Didn't stop trying to get us booked from minute one and then kicked lumps out of us.

First game where I have refused to shake hands with the opposition at the final wistle apart from one or two.

quite a decent team dont u think brunty!! newbie marvels there captain did it kick off!! were goin threw a bloody slump now!! mole valley got it wrapped up now surely!!

I had to leave Lammas animal took my place :) I'm a banter man as said

before learnt harsh lessons when I was a dirty player through all my years

at Lammas animal you know I'm not that bad how many times you been for

an early one this year lol brunty maybe it's a sign your a descent player I'm

old school kick the good players to stop em playing though your other striker was

a bit quick for me :)

He was one of the players who I did shake hands with, played hard and alot if banter but he didn't go too far like some of his players. Although I do have about 10 cuts around my knees from some of his tackles !!! :)

Thats a lot of money Hartley have spent to stay in Division 1.

Cobham 2-0 Coulsdon United

I kept my first ever senior clean sheet!!!

Cobhams teenagers once again do their club proud racked with injuries and suspensions again stepped up to the plate. We had one defender at the whole club this week and he broke his nose on the stroke of half time today. Jurgs was still serving his ban so I was in.

Coulsdon will get more points this year. Without doubt. Compared to the side we played earlier in the year it is night and day. They did not stop playing all game and put up a strong fight. Yes we attacked straight from the off but the longer it was 0-0 the more they grew and they started to create chances before we scored a well worked goal. Second half Coulsdon still plugging away until we put it to bed with a fine strike. Coulsdon carried on playing well but couldn't find the goal. Last 10 minutes felt like hours for me. So desperate for the clean sheet after Tuesdays debarcle. I didn't play that well but with a clean sheet im not particularly fussed.

Cheers for that YHW, we've received positive comments on here from brunty, animal. smudge and now yourself, but I have to admit I'm getting a little despondent now. It seems as though every mistake we make in our third ends up in a goal !! Two poor mistakes yesterday by our left back and one of our midfielders and bang 2 goals, we desperately need a break. Well played though, we are a little light up front and the back four has to defend too much as a result. Signed a quality striker now though so hopefully we will get that sorted over the next few weeks, good luck, hope you make the top three, by the way tell Jurgs I'll play him at pool for £50 anytime after watching him yesterday, lol :coffee (2):

Edited by spy

Groundsman worked on the pitch early morning but it hammered down about 1.15pm and created puddles on the pitch. The Ref (called Dave, the one that resembles Jean Claude Van Damme) decided that part of the pitch was far too soft and could turn a players ankle over. We all turned up expecting to play. We were missing 2 players that started against Camberley. Wouldnt call that a scratch team really.

We offered to sand that part of the pitch but he said it wouldnt do ay good.

I then made my way down to Guildford to watch our next opponents Guildford City play our Cup final opponents. Watse of time cos Bedfont were 6 or 7 players missing and it was a one sided affair.

Pitch in my opinion was certainly playable!! We played Ash last season at home and conditions were far worse and it still got played although it was abandoned at half time!!

JJ BET THAT'S A SHAME THE GAME BEING CALLED OFF BECAUSE I ASSUME YOU GUYS WERE ON A HIGH AFTER BEATING CAMBERLEY SO CONVINCINGLY AND MUST HAVE FANCIED YOU CHANCES AGAINST THE MOLES ALYJOUGH THEY ARE QUITE A GOOD TEAM WHEN I'VE SEEN THEM PLAY ?

farnham 0-4mole valley

was a pretty even game in the 1st half. 1mistake lead to a goal, the farnham keeper litterally rolled the ball to the valley winger who simply played the ball inside to holden who had a empty net to roll the ball into, in was shocking goalkeeping to say the least.. other than that the 1st half passed without either team taking the game by the scruff..

2nd half started with a bang as the rain poured down the game open up, and 10mins in the valley left back picked the ball up midway inside the farnham half n raced through n drilled a low left footed shot into the bottom right hand corner, leaving the farnham keep no chance, now the game was there 4the taking 4mv. farnham had very little pickings from the mv defence, but did manage to calve out a couple of half chances.. but mv attacked at will n soon looked like scoring from every attack!!

n the pressure was far2 much 4the farnham defence with only the keeper denying strikes from page, holden. then 10mins from time the mv winger put an inch perfect cross into the bak post 4the tall mv midfielder just to toe poke in.. then the goal of the game came from deep inside the mv half with ball being played up2 page who held the ball up then slotted it through to the mv right midfielder, who dassled the farnham defender then dinked the ball over the watching keeper from about 25-30yards out, (sublime)...

its gonna take some stopping mv now as they have 4-5 games in hand over the teams in 1st n 2nd......

nice guy we have him for the rest of the season from wycombe, aswell as the number 15 that came on..... belcher, o'regan very tricky and caused lots of problems, was outstanding at horley last week aswell and scored a belter!!! i think thats why our faithfull were more frustrated saturday as they went very defensive in the 2nd half and that we could not break them down!!!

Dorking 1 - Ash 3.

My report will show on another thread.

A goalless first half had then seen Ash take the lead midway through the half, before Dorking Under 18 player Reece Perry scored an equaliser having come on as sub with 20 minutes to go.

But Ash scored with 3 minutes to go, adding a third 3 minutes into injury time with virtually the last kick of the game to be sure of the points.

Without the absent and influential Taylor Mollatt and the injured Scott Harrison, Dorking manager had seen a good turnout at Thursday night training after the crazy 6-5 defeat at Badshot Lea the previous Tuesday, a game Dorking had lead 5-2 going into the final 20 minutes of the game, and to be fair, the response from the players was good considering the potential damage to morale that defeat could have caused.

Ash United were down to the bare bones, only able to name 2 subs in their line up, but started the game the stronger as they sought to impose their will on the young Dorking side. But Dorking held firm, courtesy of some strong play from centre back Nyatito and Dan Davies, 17 year old keeper Doug Still making a good save on 20 minutes to deny Ash the lead.

Dorking came more into the game as the half progressed, some neat passing football being played, but in truth front tow Andy Miller and Jamie PEndrill were unable to make much of an impact unlike on Tuesday night when the pair scored 4 goals between them.

0-0 was probably a fair score at half time, and Dorking started better in the second period. But gradually Ash were able to get an upper hand, creating more and more half chances, and when a free kick was given, disputed by Dorking, for obstruction, on 60 minutes, the ball was floated in, keeper Still being beaten to the ball by O’Donnell who duly headed Ash into the lead.

Peter Augustine made a double substation soon after the Ash took the lead, Jamie Pendrill making way for Perry, and almost immediately, Perry rode his luck in the Ash box, and side footed past the Ash keeper to make it 1-1 on 70 minutes.

Dorking now looked like they would go on and claim all three points, but as the rain started to fall heavily, it was Ash who claimed the all important third goal of the game with just 3 minutes to go, Evans scoring the decisive goal. AS Dorking tried to chase the game, Dorking suffered as salt was rubbed into the wound – first a Dorking player was sent off after bringing down an Ash player, adjudged to be the last line of defence, then as Chicks chased the game, with the last action of the match, Ash made it 3-1 to make sure of the win.

Dorking now face Egham Town on Tuesday night at Meadowbank, before an Easter Saturday trip to in form Epsom & Ewell. Then on Easter Monday, Dorking entertain tenants Bookham in a relegation scrap at Meadowbank, kick off being 11-30am.

Team:- Still, Mowanga, Farrell, Ahmed, Nyatito, Davies, Dieng, Meite ©, Miller, Pendrill, Olarewaju:

Substitutes:- Kimfumu, Freeman, Perry, Gallimore, Elusade

Just out of interest eefc where are you guys playing next season as I heard a rumour the gournd is being developed ?

Did you mean gonads, Kroons ??

:bartshocked:

Dorking 1 - Ash 3.

My report will show on another thread.

A goalless first half had then seen Ash take the lead midway through the half, before Dorking Under 18 player Reece Perry scored an equaliser having come on as sub with 20 minutes to go.

But Ash scored with 3 minutes to go, adding a third 3 minutes into injury time with virtually the last kick of the game to be sure of the points.

Without the absent and influential Taylor Mollatt and the injured Scott Harrison, Dorking manager had seen a good turnout at Thursday night training after the crazy 6-5 defeat at Badshot Lea the previous Tuesday, a game Dorking had lead 5-2 going into the final 20 minutes of the game, and to be fair, the response from the players was good considering the potential damage to morale that defeat could have caused.

Ash United were down to the bare bones, only able to name 2 subs in their line up, but started the game the stronger as they sought to impose their will on the young Dorking side. But Dorking held firm, courtesy of some strong play from centre back Nyatito and Dan Davies, 17 year old keeper Doug Still making a good save on 20 minutes to deny Ash the lead.

Dorking came more into the game as the half progressed, some neat passing football being played, but in truth front tow Andy Miller and Jamie PEndrill were unable to make much of an impact unlike on Tuesday night when the pair scored 4 goals between them.

0-0 was probably a fair score at half time, and Dorking started better in the second period. But gradually Ash were able to get an upper hand, creating more and more half chances, and when a free kick was given, disputed by Dorking, for obstruction, on 60 minutes, the ball was floated in, keeper Still being beaten to the ball by O’Donnell who duly headed Ash into the lead.

Peter Augustine made a double substation soon after the Ash took the lead, Jamie Pendrill making way for Perry, and almost immediately, Perry rode his luck in the Ash box, and side footed past the Ash keeper to make it 1-1 on 70 minutes.

Dorking now looked like they would go on and claim all three points, but as the rain started to fall heavily, it was Ash who claimed the all important third goal of the game with just 3 minutes to go, Evans scoring the decisive goal. AS Dorking tried to chase the game, Dorking suffered as salt was rubbed into the wound – first a Dorking player was sent off after bringing down an Ash player, adjudged to be the last line of defence, then as Chicks chased the game, with the last action of the match, Ash made it 3-1 to make sure of the win.

Dorking now face Egham Town on Tuesday night at Meadowbank, before an Easter Saturday trip to in form Epsom & Ewell. Then on Easter Monday, Dorking entertain tenants Bookham in a relegation scrap at Meadowbank, kick off being 11-30am.

BJR WHY HAS YOUR GOOD KEEPER COOTE LEFT DORKING FOR WARLINGHAM, SURELY HE IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR CCL PREMIER ?

Team:- Still, Mowanga, Farrell, Ahmed, Nyatito, Davies, Dieng, Meite ©, Miller, Pendrill, Olarewaju:

Substitutes:- Kimfumu, Freeman, Perry, Gallimore, Elusade

Frimley 0 -0 Lammas

guna do a bit of a brunty now but we really should of won!!!! All credit to frimley a real hard working team but the chances we missed was unreal!! Our top striker took the ball around the goalie and literally just had to roll the ball in the net it was harder to miss from 4 yards, and he MISSED!! then we knew it werent guna be our day!! Mole valleys league for the taking now i think!!! I think with the recent form aswell that Knaphill have a good chance of a top 3 finish and bedfont have a few games in hand, gonna be a good end to the season!!

Bedfont are a decent team, underated i think 4 or 5 players there who played for us last year, Coombsy upfront scores goals all day long and skipper sean great experienced defender and joe great winger, think they coud finish strong!!

Now now Animal, watched the game mate and u got just about what u deserved, saw the miss u was on about but that chance alone wasnt enough to warrent the 3 points.Good game even though the ref tried to spoil it for both sides

oi listen taking nuffin away from frimley i think they deserved a point for there hard work but i really do believe we had good clear cut chances to win the game!! yea i thought the ref was awful! get used to them now! oh and the miss was terrible!

I had to leave Lammas animal took my place smile.gif I'm a banter man as said

before learnt harsh lessons when I was a dirty player through all my years

at Lammas animal you know I'm not that bad how many times you been for

an early one this year lol brunty maybe it's a sign your a descent player I'm

old school kick the good players to stop em playing though your other striker was

a bit quick for me smile.gif

He was one of the players who I did shake hands with, played hard and alot if banter but he didn't go too far like some of his players. Although I do have about 10 cuts around my knees from some of his tackles !!! smile.gif

I didnt take ur place i got put there!! im a centre midfielder not a right back!!!! im learning my lessons for red cards and suspensions, and i only learnt from watching and playing with you!! getting a nicer as ur getting older!!!

Actually your right I left before you did an not that I'm proud

of it but I doubt you'll ever be as bad as me if I hadn't been

banned so many times I'd be on over 500 apps but calming down

now due to old age ha !

Edited by newby marvel