Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thurs 8th April Results

Chobham 0 - 3 Eversley

Happy Days

Guess the 'ringers' didn't work, hey Tekkers :smilewinkgrin:

Cobham 0 bedfont sports 2

good performance all round from sports which could of been a diff

story had an early effort that cobham had gone in an not hit the post!

Sam kanani

scoring in each half an sports held firm at the back to keep a clean

sheet!

Sam kanani

sheet!

Thats 3 wins in 3 for sports now, maybe a late charge Newby ???, Kanani seems to have hit a bit of form.

Seems like all those worrys about managers has passed now then

Been told,cannot be true,Bookham 0 v 5 Colliers Wood,C.C. Will be in 7th heaven.

I wasn't there, but know it to be true. Thanks for the regular up-dates, Teffers.

Chris Clap was over the moon when I forwarded the details to him. He might even buy you a pint next time you two meet.

(I'm told Chris C was on a 'secret-squirrell' mission tonight !) No names - No pack-drill !

:coffee (2):

Edited by Big J R

Sam kanani

sheet!

Great result Sean!!

Been told,cannot be true,Bookham 0 v 5 Colliers Wood,C.C. Will be in 7th heaven.

I wasn't there, but know it to be true. Thanks for the regular up-dates, Teffers.

Chris Clap was over the moon when I forwarded the details to him. He might even buy you a pint next time you two meet.

(I'm told Chris C was on a 'secret-squirrell' mission tonight !) No names - No pack-drill !

:coffee (2):

Yep 0-5 and after Monday performance it was a shocker from Bookham last night, 3 changes from the starting 11 plus more changes on the bench = a poor showing.

Credit to Colliers Wood who wanted it more than us, scored a good 1st goal (although Bookham never made a decent challenge) with a good passing move, Bookham gifted CW the 2nd, error by centre half & then the keeper, 0-2 h/t

Into the 2nd period and a couple of half chances was all Bookham could conjure up, long throw in undid Bookham for the 3rd, penalty for the 4th (which was correct) and after that centre back passes back to keeper onto his left foot takes a bobble over his leg towards goal, recovering keeper just beaten by CW no 9 0-5 only our selves to blame but Colliers deserved their 1st win in ages.

Nice easy one on Saturday at Chertsey :discobanana:

Dorking must be ecstatic ,after Bookhams Chalk and Cheese performances in their last 2 games.No love lost at the Meadowbank it seems.I went to the Wembley v Dorking game,nice set up there,excellent playing surface,2 well matched Teams, and a draw a fair result.The highlight for me was the excellent Refereeing performance put in by a diminutive figure in black,for the First time this year you hardly new he was there,his name DELI SOTOMORIN.Plus 2 great strikes by Shelton and Robinson,must say Ray was not over the moon with the Bookham updates.

Sam kanani

sheet!

Thats 3 wins in 3 for sports now, maybe a late charge Newby ???, Kanani seems to have hit a bit of form.

what do you mean bscfc? i was at the feltham game but went away with work that afternoon i was walking around looking to see who the managers where after talking to a feltham board member who i know he pointed out a man standing talking to some people next to me.

i listen to what was being said and looks like he is still at the club and in the 2nd half was shouting at the players tell them what they where doing wrong!!!

so what do you mean by worrys passed as if he has left???

my mate was very intersted that me might have left

Sam kanani

sheet!

I agree TC - couldn't make it to the Chobham game but was called off anyway so went off to Cobham last night. It looks for all manner that the person 'in charge' is the Chairmans son (several shouts of 'oi Bedfont COME ON' from the dug out) even though Cleary was back on the bench obviously coaching and with Yearsley ('ex' man) in the stand again shouting instructions?!? Whilst it may be three in three wins wise and that might prompt a response of no worrys about managers no-one has cone out and stated what has or is going on down there??

Come on BSEFC do tell.

From what it sounds like we are merging with your close freinds so there may be a manager or two spare!!!!

Very good result wattsy but then again we are a good side AWAY from home

just need to keep this run going onward an upward

bring on eversley sat!!

Very good result wattsy but then again we are a good side AWAY from home

just need to keep this run going onward an upward

bring on eversley sat!!

Yeah congrats on the win last night NM!

Felt we shaded the first half, but you took the one real chance you had for the lead at h/t. Thought you then had the better of the second and although we gifted you a goal straight from our k.o I still had to make a couple of good saves.

As you say could have been diff if we hadn't hit the post so early. If the blatant pen had been awarded with about 10 to go it would have made for a good finish, but taking nothing away from you who were well worth the 3 points.