Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thurs 8th April Results

Very good result wattsy but then again we are a good side AWAY from home

just need to keep this run going onward an upward

bring on eversley sat!!

What's with the home form? I had a work match and your ground last night and your improvements are amazing!! Made even better spotting the keeper off his line and score a 60 yarder :discobanana:

Good luck Saturday should be a good match against the 'new boys' :smilewinkgrin:

Cobham 0 bedfont sports 2

good performance all round from sports which could of been a diff

story had an early effort that cobham had gone in an not hit the post!

Sam kanani

scoring in each half an sports held firm at the back to keep a clean

sheet!

Thats 3 wins in 3 for sports now, maybe a late charge Newby ???, Kanani seems to have hit a bit of form.

Seems like all those worrys about managers has passed now then

I agree TC - couldn't make it to the Chobham game but was called off anyway so went off to Cobham last night. It looks for all manner that the person 'in charge' is the Chairmans son (several shouts of 'oi Bedfont COME ON' from the dug out) even though Cleary was back on the bench obviously coaching and with Yearsley ('ex' man) in the stand again shouting instructions?!? Whilst it may be three in three wins wise and that might prompt a response of no worrys about managers no-one has cone out and stated what has or is going on down there??

Come on BSEFC do tell.

From what it sounds like we are merging with your close freinds so there may be a manager or two spare!!!!

what was the game like last night GM??? i was at bedfont.has the new boss got any new players that you can see or are they all the old ones from what was being said on monday they are all anthony and jamies players.

Sam kanani

sheet!

Thats 3 wins in 3 for sports now, maybe a late charge Newby ???, Kanani seems to have hit a bit of form.

Cobham 0-2 Bedfont Sports

We started the better as both teams scrapped. Not much football was played and it was a case of play long and fight for the second ball in around each box. Hit the post with a shot that looked to be going in all the way before a famous 'Cobham Bobble' sent it onto the post. That was about as exciting as it got. Bedfont took the lead just before HT and then straight after. Jurgs pulled off two fine, fine saves to keep the score to just two and we got out of the game exactly what we deserved. One shot on target all game in the 91st minute which was easily gathered by their keeper.

Bedfont looked a well organised, strong side and will take points off other teams around us although we never got out of first gear. Bad day at the office.

I don't really know all their boys TC but checking the programme and the website only a couple of names on bench that are unfamiliar. So looks like the old guard -no offence Mr Ryan - are still there. Same team, same Sports, same people involved + 1 but just sitting/standing in different places in ground!

Jurgs agree mate not sure bout ur peno think he threw himself looking

for it I was right there but also your cross come shot that hit the bar

aswell fortunately for us as your tails were up! Goya say aswell fine save!!!

Green man I hope your not implying I'm old lol though was probably oldest

on pitch for say 85 mins ha

was impressed with your 10 good player

Dorking must be ecstatic ,after Bookhams Chalk and Cheese performances in their last 2 games.No love lost at the Meadowbank it seems.I went to the Wembley v Dorking game,nice set up there,excellent playing surface,2 well matched Teams, and a draw a fair result.The highlight for me was the excellent Refereeing performance put in by a diminutive figure in black,for the First time this year you hardly new he was there,his name DELI SOTOMORIN.Plus 2 great strikes by Shelton and Robinson,must say Ray was not over the moon with the Bookham updates.

Only ON the pitch, Smudgy - Only ON the pitch !

:sex:

Jurgs agree mate not sure bout ur peno think he threw himself looking

for it I was right there but also your cross come shot that hit the bar

aswell fortunately for us as your tails were up! Goya say aswell fine save!!!

Green man I hope your not implying I'm old lol though was probably oldest

on pitch for say 85 mins ha

was impressed with your 10 good player

You mean to tell me I wasn't the oldest out there.......get in!!!

I can't actually remember who was wearing the No 10.......if it's who I think then yeah, IMO he is a good player and been scoring goals for fun since he joined.

Facilities are looking good wattsy yes exciting times for the club

with a great chairman An people alongside doing lots for local

football Im not even asking bout your goal...............own one was it ha

jurg I'm 32 not old experienced apparently ha........ you? Your 10

was the little black fella !!

Sam kanani

sheet!

Cobham 0-2 Bedfont Sports

We started the better as both teams scrapped. Not much football was played and it was a case of play long and fight for the second ball in around each box. Hit the post with a shot that looked to be going in all the way before a famous 'Cobham Bobble' sent it onto the post. That was about as exciting as it got. Bedfont took the lead just before HT and then straight after. Jurgs pulled off two fine, fine saves to keep the score to just two and we got out of the game exactly what we deserved. One shot on target all game in the 91st minute which was easily gathered by their keeper.

Bedfont looked a well organised, strong side and will take points off other teams around us although we never got out of first gear. Bad day at the office.

great result yesterday sean!! cant wait to play u lot tuesday, probably get a good crowd now its down ashford!

Lost 2 0 and I missed a pen. Not a good night.

BRUNTY, NOT A GOOD NIGHT YOU'RE TELLING ME SO WHAT HAPPENED IN THE CUP AGAINST OLD HAMPTONIANS, WHO ARE IN THE AMATEUR FOOTBALL COMBINATION ABOUT HALF WAY DOWN THEIR LEAGUE !

SURELY YOU SHOULD HAVE BEATEN THEM ?

Facilities are looking good wattsy yes exciting times for the club

with a great chairman An people alongside doing lots for local

football Im not even asking bout your goal...............own one was it ha

jurg I'm 32 not old experienced apparently ha........ you? Your 10

was the little black fella !!

NM, I'm the same experienced age ha!!

Ah yeah, he is a good player!