Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 27/04

Another local derby win for Ash (think im going to have to tell the players we are playing them every week as they do seem to preform better in those games).

Started well but it wasn't until just before halftime that we opened the scoring. 2nd half continued to create chances & got 2 quick goals, Baggie lea pulled one back before we scored the 4th on the stroke of full time. We deserved tonight win as we passed it better than them but still an open game & both sides had plenty of scoring chances.

Now one game to go at home to Bedfont on saturday. Wonder what Mr Nicholls will be saying about our ground & players this time, especially as he got a heafty & long fine against us in december

Now I've calmed down slightly so hopefully these won't sound too much like bites,I feel score line was unfair on 10 out of 11 egham players,cos the 10 lads in front of me ran all night and for 15 mins after the goal they peppered the chertsey goal with shots and x's,and the chertsey lump at the back getting sent off was the result of this,after he got sent off we pushed forward with a lot missed oppotunitys but with us pushing forward it allowed chertsey to hit us on the break,of which 1 we cleared off the line and the other led to the 4th goal,I feel that,no sorry it's a fact my f;(k up killed us and the 4th goal would never had happened cos we wouldn't be chasing the equaliser,the game finishes 2-2,chertsey unhappy and I don't look like a complete Kent!!!!

Somewhere on here someone posted that we vandalised the chertsey dressing rooms,we didn't and we don't do that sort of thing,we do shout and scream,bang on the Walls just as every other side does in this lge.

I'd be interested if you agree or disagree with my views,ctfcboy,chertsey town or footy mad(we must stick together us spurs fans;) )

finally congratulations to north greenford fc on thier promotion,good luck next year.

Thanks. Seen the goal?? Not even a Pearcey on form would have kept that screamer out!

And supposedly the Bedfont keeper is rated as one of the best in the CCL prem!! I dont think so!

Thanks. Seen the goal?? Not even a Pearcey on form would have kept that screamer out!

And supposedly the Bedfont keeper is rated as one of the best in the CCL prem!! I dont think so!

No mate is it on you tube?

484 views between the 2 videos and 400 of them have been just me! Got it on a continuous loop on my 46inch screen in the house!

Looks better every time!

484 views between the 2 videos and 400 of them have been just me! Got it on a continuous loop on my 46inch screen in the house!

Looks better every time!

So you have run out of hanky's then;)

Kin world class.....Jonno I hit a a few in my day but I was a forward so i should ....I had a laugh with my m8 from BGFC after ur keeper said shoot johhno shoot. I said to my mate Johnno dont do shots he is in there to break it up and pass it 5 yar..........What a fecking goal....Get in there........ And Bedfont keeper best in the league did u like his airtshot on the pass back and very vocal when the ball was not near him could not hear him when the ball came close.............

Edited by Weeble

I scored a volley direct from a cleared header last season away to Molesey but this one was better cos it meant so much more. The game felt like it was going to a lottery penalty shootout.

And yes you're right Weebs, i dont shoot enough when i have chances. I much prefer to slip someone in or set up a chance.

I heard our keeper shout "shoot" seconds before when i had the chance and passed instead, so i thought this time....feck it......pull the trigger....you never know! I also heard their keeper shout out and push the defence to the edge of the box so i knew a cross or chip in the box was not on.

I saw the Chertsey v Egham and Egham v Chertsey matches and thought both were brilliant adverts for local footy - except for one thing. Last night two Chertsey players clearly stamped on Egham players and only got yellows. The one by the Chertsey 16 on Grave was horrible and right in front of the ref. The lump at the back got sent off for persistant fouls and gobbing off. I felt sorry for the Egham keeper - seen him last season at Bedfont Green I think and heis doubtless one of the best local characters in the Combined Counties. What was that Chertsey were shouting about going up when they went 1-0 ahead? I thought only Greenford could do that as champions.

28/4 Sheerwater 0-2 South Park

Good game spoiled by are dressing room getting turned over, just glad i only had £20 in my pocket some others weren't so lucky!! zornig.gif

Edited by Molly11

Good game spoiled by are dressing room getting turned over, just glad i only had £20 in my pocket some others weren't so lucky!! zornig.gif

That's [censored] molly sorry to hear that. I'm from Woking and sheerwater is known for being a dodgy area. Did they not lock the changing rooms or you boys not have a valubles bag? I hate chavs !!!! What is this world coming too when u can't play football without getting ur stuff taken !!!

That's [censored] molly sorry to hear that. I'm from Woking and sheerwater is known for being a dodgy area. Did they not lock the changing rooms or you boys not have a valubles bag? I hate chavs !!!! What is this world coming too when u can't play football without getting ur stuff taken !!!

Normally we do but being a early kick off it was all a bit of a rush and they said the changing rooms would get locked, when we got told we would only have 5 mins for half time we decided to stay out and the bloke forgot to lock them back up, felt sorry for him in the end, he obviously does alot for the club and just forgot he was gutted.