Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 27/04

Farleigh 3-2 Croydon.M

Croydon took a 2-0 lead in the first 10 minutes,

farleigh pulled back 2 goals before the break from

Scott Robson, & Roy Newman.

Farleigh should of wrapped up victory in the second half

but were unable to find the target.

Martin Dell struck home a sweet volley from the edge of

the box into the bottom corner with 2 mins remaining.

Farleigh remain in the hunt for 5th place

Camberley 3 Banstead 0, very flattering score as Banstead dominated after a fortunate penalty awarded to Camberley in the first half.

Edited by Flint700

Good result for Chertsey tonite ....maybe that will take the nasty taste out of their mouthes about what they are doing with the youth set up....I doubt it though........

Good result for Chertsey tonite ....maybe that will take the nasty taste out of their mouthes about what they are doing with the youth set up....I doubt it though........

What are they doing with the youth set up?

Egham 2 v Chertsey 4

Well deserved win for Chertsey in a good entertaining game. Chertsey took the lead but a great equalizer and then Egham got themselves in front. Chertsey got it back to 2 each just before half time. Second half was looking tight and could have gone either way until a miss placed ball forward fro Boswell was rolling harmlessly through to Pearcy in the Egham goal when it sonmehow went through his legs and trickled in the net. Had to feel for Pearcey though as he is without doubt a top keeper. Egham pushed to get level again and Dom was sent off for Chertsey but a great break from Tom O Regan end in Belcher scoring Chertseys fourth. Could have had a fifth when Tom got clear again but it wasn't to be. Great pay back for Chertsey after Easter Monday when Egham won at Alwyns lane then tried to smash the dressing room up!! Keep smiling Pearcy, great lad.

Quite honestly, Cove have died. The players are so tired that we could bareley put a squad together tonight and of those players, 5 of them have played 4 games in 5 days. players out injured. Reserve keeper in, 3 players played with injuries, 2 players got injured during the game, both suspected dislocations of the shoulder. We had the same situation on Sunday with only 4 of the team starting that started the cup final. We have simply got nothing left in the tank.

Unfortunately we still have Thursday (Molesey), Saturday (Croydon), Monday (Horley), Tuesday (Farnborough in the Cup) and then maybe even Thursday (Fleet in the cup).

Feel dead right now!

Roll on pre season!

Sandhurst 2 NGU 2

We raced into a two goal lead and then realised that this could let Chertsey in for the title, so we sat on the floor and let NGU score 2 to get the point they needed.

Egham 2 v Chertsey 4

Well deserved win for Chertsey in a good entertaining game. Chertsey took the lead but a great equalizer and then Egham got themselves in front. Chertsey got it back to 2 each just before half time. Second half was looking tight and could have gone either way until a miss placed ball forward fro Boswell was rolling harmlessly through to Pearcy in the Egham goal when it sonmehow went through his legs and trickled in the net. Had to feel for Pearcey though as he is without doubt a top keeper. Egham pushed to get level again and Dom was sent off for Chertsey but a great break from Tom O Regan end in Belcher scoring Chertseys fourth. Could have had a fifth when Tom got clear again but it wasn't to be. Great pay back for Chertsey after Easter Monday when Egham won at Alwyns lane then tried to smash the dressing room up!! Keep smiling Pearcy, great lad.

I'll try ctfcboy but I deserve all the abuse cos there is no excusing it and I explain what happened,I feel sick!!!

Egham 2 v Chertsey 4

I'll try ctfcboy but I deserve all the abuse cos there is no excusing it and I explain what happened,I feel sick!!!

Pearcey, great that you still managed to laugh at it after a while. Did feel for you mate but you have kept us out enough times that it was overdue!! I was behind your goal tonight and found your interaction with the crowd fantastic, full credit to you. I reckon you and Horley keeper are best fun. Forget tonight and move on. Good man

Egham 2 v Chertsey 4

Egham 2 v Chertsey 4

Pearcey, great that you still managed to laugh at it after a while. Did feel for you mate but you have kept us out enough times that it was overdue!! I was behind your goal tonight and found your interaction with the crowd fantastic, full credit to you. I reckon you and Horley keeper are best fun. Forget tonight and move on. Good man

Pearcey you are a top man who makes top saves. Yes, you made a blunder but sh*t happens and you have to move on. Was good to see you

Egham 2 v Chertsey 4

Yours wasn't the only bad mistake tonight that led to a goal. We discussed Chertsey's 2nd goal in the dressing room at half time and our part in it. The important message that I tried to get across was to look forward and not dwell on what we have done. That is all too easy and leads to further mistakes.

You made a couple of cracking saves tonight ... as did the Chertsy keeper.

Good game of football.

Nice to see that you are a fellow Tottenham fan

Weeble, you are talking rubbish about the youth set up at Chertsey. I am part of it and i can ensure you that we are fine. Spencer has made us one club, not Chertsey Town and Chertsey Town Juniors. We are now all under the Chertsey Town banner and that is the best way forward. Obviously this is not to everyones liking, so a few teams and useless know it all youth managers will move on, but we will still have at least 12 teams from Under 6 to 18. Spencer kits us out in kit, get us involved with the club, supplies the manager's with jacket for free and i believe becoming one club is the right way to go.

I was at Egham tonight, and thought the football and the crowd were great. So many old Chertsey fans are coming out the woodwork and had not been for North Greenford being so consistant (well done) we would have gone up this season, we have lost 1 league game in 20 since being knocked out the vase and sometimes you have to hold your hands up and say well done. Tonights win gave us 90 pts, a great achievment. Well done boys.

CR