Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonights games

FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!! After 37 games Coulsdon believe there really is a god !!!

Crescent Rovers 3 Coulsdon United 4

We've had no luck at all since my involvement started at the back end of february, but finally we got a slice yesterday. With Crescents 1st team walking out last week after rows about money, manager Ade Bidwell was forced to field a team of ressies, 3rd and 4th team players last night. We still made hard work of it though, again we only had 12 who could be bothered to show and with the game locked at 3-3 with 8 minutes left, we snatched the winner. Hallelujah !!!!!!!!!!

Ha Ha Good Work Spy :)

Big win for Bookham at Banstead. Banstead got good reports at Cambo on Tuesday so what happened up there last night. Little Dickie Bird tells me there may be an issue or two at Merland Rise ;)

We've had no luck at all since my involvement started at the back end of february, but finally we got a slice yesterday. With Crescents 1st team walking out last week after rows about money, manager Ade Bidwell was forced to field a team of ressies, 3rd and 4th team players last night. We still made hard work of it though, again we only had 12 who could be bothered to show and with the game locked at 3-3 with 8 minutes left, we snatched the winner. Hallelujah !!!!!!!!!!

Indeed congrats on the first win - I saw Coulsden last month get trampled by HW and a win looked light years away.

So that's all of the 'local' wooden-spoonists registering wins - indeed Launton in Hellenic West even managed three and got off the bottom.

Can't see Coulsden getting much out of Farnham or MVSCR but they may yet pick up something v Feltham on the 8th?

How serious is the state of affairs at Crescent then - are they likely to struggle to get a team together for tomorrow @ Bedfont Sp. I only ask cos its on my list of 'possibles'.

Any other scores from Div One from last night? Seems the CCL MW results e-mails have dried up this week - volcanic ash settling on someone's e-mail system?

... I GIVE up - my browser won't let me use the 'Edit' facility now! :wall:

... I meant to add to my post above that I couldn't find the e-mail covering Tuesday nights matches.

I was wondering if anyone had the attendance for the 'Sarnies vs Curfews' match?

... will help me patch a hole in my 'Anorak'! :signthankspin:

Indeed congrats on the first win - I saw Coulsden last month get trampled by HW and a win looked light years away.

So that's all of the 'local' wooden-spoonists registering wins - indeed Launton in Hellenic West even managed three and got off the bottom.

Can't see Coulsden getting much out of Farnham or MVSCR but they may yet pick up something v Feltham on the 8th?

How serious is the state of affairs at Crescent then - are they likely to struggle to get a team together for tomorrow @ Bedfont Sp. I only ask cos its on my list of 'possibles'.

Any other scores from Div One from last night? Seems the CCL MW results e-mails have dried up this week - volcanic ash settling on someone's e-mail system?

I'm sure Ade will get a side out, they battled hard last night and we were more than a little fortunate, winning it with a 'worldy' free kick.

Crescent are definately moving to the elite league next season, and I for one as a former player wish them all the best and hope they can regroup and get back to the CCL sometime.

Well done Spy! Told you I'd put money on you winning before the season was out!! :applaus: :excited: :dance (2): :discobanana: