Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NEW MANAGERS???

Ive heard that Tony Webb is going to be taking over at Banstead Athletic don't know how much of this is true mind!!!

Anyone else heard this or anything else??

I think you'll find this is correct.

I think you'll find it isn't wink.gif

So is this true or not then or does no-one actually no.

Wasn't Tony at Dorking last season??

Camberley will be announcing their new manager this afternoon at 1pm.

Got the feeling i may know who it is and will reserve judgement until the announcement is made.

Camberley will be announcing their new manager this afternoon at 1pm.

Got the feeling i may know who it is and will reserve judgement until the announcement is made.

If the feeling you have is correct will you be happy with it????

Ive heard that Tony Webb is going to be taking over at Banstead Athletic don't know how much of this is true mind!!!

Yes - For the first half of the season.

Yes - For the first half of the season.

Thought so, think he was in charge when i played against dorking in the cup last season.

So camberley got there new man in charge what about the other teams any decisions going to be made soon in time for some preperation for the new season.

New manager at hanworth villa,can't remember his name

WHAT TONY BUSS & HIS CLAN ARE PART OF THE FURNITURE THERE ? BUTTS ANY TRUTH IN THIS OR IOS IT ANOTHER OF THOSE FAMOUS CCL RUOMORS?

WHAT EVIDENCE YOU GOT PEARCY TO CLARIFY YOUR STATEMENT, BE INTERESTING TO KNOW ?

WHAT TONY BUSS & HIS CLAN ARE PART OF THE FURNITURE THERE ? BUTTS ANY TRUTH IN THIS OR IOS IT ANOTHER OF THOSE FAMOUS CCL RUOMORS?

WHAT EVIDENCE YOU GOT PEARCY TO CLARIFY YOUR STATEMENT, BE INTERESTING TO KNOW ?

Butts told me outside the Berkeley hotel Knightsbridge.3pm ish.pretty strong evidence unless he's setting me up????

Butts told me outside the Berkeley hotel Knightsbridge.3pm ish.pretty strong evidence unless he's setting me up????

Nice Fare,Name dropping will get you everywhere.

No fare I was doing the usual 30 min wait for a fare and butts pulled up in his White van,good to see him as I haven't seen him for ages,he's a good fella who always tells it as it is.

WHAT TONY BUSS & HIS CLAN ARE PART OF THE FURNITURE THERE ? BUTTS ANY TRUTH IN THIS OR IS IT ANOTHER OF THOSE FAMOUS CCL RUMOURS?

WHAT EVIDENCE YOU GOT PEARCEY TO CLARIFY YOUR STATEMENT, BE INTERESTING TO KNOW ?

No fare I was doing the usual 30 min wait for a fare and butts pulled up in his White van,good to see him as I haven't seen him for ages,he's a good fella who always tells it as it is.

COME ON BUTTS REVEAL ALL WHATS HAPPENING AT THE VILLAINS ? PEARCEY I THINK BUTTS IS WHINDING YOU UP !

We now have a few teams without managers for next season??

Who is going to be the new managers?

So far as i know we have:

• Bookham
  • Banstead Athletic
  • Dorking
  • Camberley
    Cove (allegedly)
    Westfield
    Horley (may be may be not)

Are there any others??

A close source of mine has informed me that Bob Pritchard and Ian Savage of Knaphill fc will be installed as new mangers of sandhurst town in the next few weeks.

Pritchard and Savage Leaving Knaphill?? Is that because they couldnt get promoted with Knaphill? what has happened to Underwood then?

I think so, a lot of lads down there have also been tapped up to jump ship.

I cant see Unders going anywhere has done a good job and will build on that!

Pritchard and Savage Leaving Knaphill?? Is that because they couldnt get promoted with Knaphill? what has happened to Underwood then?

I think so, a lot of lads down there have also been tapped up to jump ship.

So it looks like Knaphill could lose their manager, coach, and alot of their players?! not good considering how well they finished this season.

Had heard a few of them were off just very surprised they are going to Sandhurst as like DT said Unders did a good job. Come on TC you got your answers on Cambo so now it is your turn to return the favour.