Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

NEW MANAGERS???

I've heard it's Bobby Dawson down at Hanworth Villa now, high hopes for him taking them to the next level I'm told.

Yes GP but which way....Higher or lower ?

Heard Hanworth wanted Nathan Wharf as their new manager? any truth in that!

YET ANOTHER RUMOUR HAS IT THAT MR. WHARF HAS LEFT STAINES LAMMAS ? IS THERE ANY TRUTH IN THAT ?

I've heard it's Bobby Dawson down at Hanworth Villa now, high hopes for him taking them to the next level I'm told.

I don't know if Nathan has left the Lammas but I am sure that if he has, Hanworth won't be the only club knocking on his door.

Edited by Weeble

Also, Mark Beard has got the job at Tooting and has taken Kevin Cooper wit him as assistant/coach. It appears that Kevin was at Chertsey last season as player/coach, having hung up his playing boots!! I thought he was at Haywards Heath with Mark, then Dorking Wanderers. Still, best of luck to them both, and I hope Kev sticks with it this time, as it's a really good opportunity.

Keith Scott has been sacked at Windsor but, in fairness his record last year was pretty average, only coming first in the league and gaining promotion to the SL Premier. There must be more to that one than meets the eye.

Westfield story is correct, although not 100% as to who is manager and who is assistant, but it was Craig who I spoke with when arranging our friendly in July.

Steve Clarke gone from West Ham as well, so I hear. Well, it is the Premier!

Thought his name was Mat Beard and Kev last seen at Cove with a winners medal and a smile.....

Mark is matts brother,he played for millwall I believe.

Mark is the one that has taken the job. To be honest, we had a pre-season game against Haywards Heath last season and Mark was playing, with Matt seemingly in charge. It may be that things changed during the season, but the Tooting report confirms it is Mark - the ex-pro - and Kevin is certainly going along in a coaching capacity. Matt may still be at HH, as they definitely had big plans at the club and he was very bullish about the future.

I don't know if Nathan has left the Lammas but I am sure that if he has, Hanworth won't be the only club knocking on his door.

As far as i know Nathan will be the manager of us at Lammas again next year but he has a very busy life of the field so he might take time off for a while and pass responsibilitys to the new ex ashford coaches, Gary Ross and Mick snowden!

Mark is the one that has taken the job. To be honest, we had a pre-season game against Haywards Heath last season and Mark was playing, with Matt seemingly in charge. It may be that things changed during the season, but the Tooting report confirms it is Mark - the ex-pro - and Kevin is certainly going along in a coaching capacity. Matt may still be at HH, as they definitely had big plans at the club and he was very bullish about the future.

Matt is now managing Chelsea ladies, who will now be playing their home games at Tooting next season. Mark took over from Matty at Haywards Heath last season. Kev has gone in as Marks assistant manager.

511.gif So does anyone know of so definate appointments as managers for the team that we have named with no managers, so we can stop a few of these's rumours flying about.

So far we have heard about 10 differnt rumours with each of the clubs mentioned??Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

511.gif So does anyone know of so definate appointments as managers for the team that we have named with no managers, so we can stop a few of these's rumours flying about.

So far we have heard about 10 differnt rumours with each of the clubs mentioned??Kick_Can_emoticon.gif

Im also confused but why let reality get in the way of some pretty silly stories.

I may have some 'news' later tonight or tomorrow morning.

New manager at hanworth villa,can't remember his name

WHAT TONY BUSS & HIS CLAN ARE PART OF THE FURNITURE THERE ? BUTTS ANY TRUTH IN THIS OR IS IT ANOTHER OF THOSE FAMOUS CCL RUMOURS?

WHAT EVIDENCE YOU GOT PEARCEY TO CLARIFY YOUR STATEMENT, BE INTERESTING TO KNOW ?

Butts told me outside the Berkeley hotel Knightsbridge.3pm ish.pretty strong evidence unless he's setting me up????

Nice Fare,Name dropping will get you everywhere.

No fare I was doing the usual 30 min wait for a fare and butts pulled up in his White van,good to see him as I haven't seen him for ages,he's a good fella who always tells it as it is.

COME ON BUTTS REVEAL ALL WHATS HAPPENING AT THE VILLAINS ? PEARCEY I THINK BUTTS IS WHINDING YOU UP !

signthankspin.gif

You will all have to wait and see, !!!!!!!!!!!