Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Camberley Town Statement

if anyone can show me some evidence then I will apologise but untill then somebody is coming on here stating things that are bare faced lies

Well I'm convinced VPCTFC, not sure you will get the apology out of Duncs though, sounds like he's having a rather bad day, maybe too much sun on that head of his :)

if anyone can show me some evidence then I will apologise but untill then somebody is coming on here stating things that are bare faced lies

Well I'm convinced VPCTFC, not sure you will get the apology out of Duncs though, sounds like he's having a rather bad day, maybe too much sun on that head of his smile.gif

Well, time will tell if he ' Duncs' is man enough to apologise ??

Maybe he should think before he comments so strongly.

Well I'm convinced VPCTFC, not sure you will get the apology out of Duncs though, sounds like he's having a rather bad day, maybe too much sun on that head of his smile.gif

Well, time will tell if he ' Duncs' is man enough to apologise ??

Maybe he should think before he comments so strongly.

Is Duncs the slaphead from Cove that was a crap player?

when will we hear the famous words it was only banter. im sure barney had some imput as to who he could work with. so he must hold paul with some respect. maybe duncs is questioning barneys qualifications?coffee%20%282%29.gif

Blimey he has got you lot going hasnt he :)

Clearly Duncs has finished helping Koo fashion a championship winning side at Cove next season so has plenty of time on his hands before pre season starts :)

Blimey he has got you lot going hasnt he smile.gif

Clearly Duncs has finished helping Koo fashion a championship winning side at Cove next season so has plenty of time on his hands before pre season starts smile.gif

He (Duncs) seems to have gone very quiet !!!!!

Excellent appointment at Krooner, the way Paul Miles had the ressies playing last season was terrific and he deserves the chance along with Barny to fashion a team to challenge for the title. PB did a great job along with Woody but actually resigned, sadly. I can assure the bitter character who is already trying to usurp the appointment, that we as supporters have no big time charley concept, if anything the way we played after the big freeze we felt quite inferior to some of the visitors to Krooner and feel we did quite well to finish third.

apologise you must be joking just because somebody is listed as has appeared for Reading ressies doesn't mean as the statement says that he played for Reading I once played for Fulham ressies but I don't put on my CV I played for Fulham it is misleading,and as for Wycombe in which league certainly not the Football league you have got to get it out of your heads that Camberley is the place to be all I hear are disgruntled players who say they have been treated like sh1t take Dan ker for instance.

apologise you must be joking just because somebody is listed as has appeared for Reading ressies doesn't mean as the statement says that he played for Reading I once played for Fulham ressies but I don't put on my CV I played for Fulham it is misleading,and as for Wycombe in which league certainly not the Football league you have got to get it out of your heads that Camberley is the place to be all I hear are disgruntled players who say they have been treated like sh1t take Dan ker for instance.

DUNCS YOU SHOULD REALLY STOP WORRYING ABOUT CAMBERLEY AND START CONCENTRATING ON YOUR OWN CLUB !

CAMBERLEY ARE LOVING THIS, SO RESERVE YOUR ENERGY ON COVE - DO YOU SEE COVE AS TITLE CONTENDERS NEXT SEASON ?

Nice guy if cove win the league I'll eat salad for a week!!

It's got to be chertsey this year they've been one of the bridesmaids 3 years running;) honestly tho I believe camberley,chertsey and us(egham,if we sign 2/3 quality players) will be there or there abouts,but molesey will run it close as I thought defensivley they were good but up front not deadly enough.

Pearcey,'Salad for a week' nice to see that your taking Dunc's seriously though.But do not put your health at risk ,your worth more than that,I ask you to reconsider.If Cove win the League I will go to Dunc's Stylist and have a similar Haircut as him for Charity.

And no mention of Dorking.

Still in the jolly old melting pot, Smudgie. dear chap !

We had a preliminary meeting yesterday afternoon, where constructive discussions took place.

No final decision for a few days yet, me old mate.

Applications will still be received. Putting yer name in the hat ?

:coffee (2):

Pearcey,'Salad for a week' nice to see that your taking Dunc's seriously though.But do not put your health at risk ,your worth more than that,I ask you to reconsider.If Cove win the League I will go to Dunc's Stylist and have a similar Haircut as him for Charity.

Don't worry smudge I'll wrap the salad in burgers and a seeded bun,I thinks it's called burger king;)

Woody was offered a role in the new team TC but for he decided that the time was right for him to move on. A decision that disappointed me personally but I fully understand his reasons. Good Luck to both PB and Woody where ever they go and both will always be made welcome down at Krooner Park.