Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday 14th June Odds

Footy you make me Laugh,you state Paddy Power about odds,and do not know how many points you have.334 is your current total,I even gave you extra 1,cos i dont do .333 of a point.Have fun or go P.P. FOR A READY RECKONER.

Edited by Smudge

Footy you make me Laugh,you state Paddy Power about odds,and do not know how many points you have.334 is your current total,I even gave you extra 1,cos i dont do .333 of a point.Have fun or go P.P. FOR A READY RECKONER.

Smudge, pleased that I amuse you.

I know exactly how much I have in my PP account because it tells me when I log in.

I am at work and for the first time at work I have logged in to this site because I was unable to last night or first thing this morning.

Due to the fact that I am work I did not have time to look through previous postings to see how much I had staked at what price.

Thankyou kindly for giving me .66667 of a point.

Please may I have 34 points on Holland

J.J. as you scored that WONDER GOAL in the Premier Cup Final,that has had many in awe who watched it.Smudgie will award you with 200 Smudgie Points in recognition.Enjoy. IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN J.J.S WONDER GOAL GO TO VIDEO CHANNEL ON THIS SITE,MATCH COVE V BEDFONT C.C.L PREMIER CHALLENG CUP.

Edited by Smudge

Cannot understand why everyone thinks Holland are nailed on.Denmark when they have qualified have made last 8,In their qualifying they took 3 points of Portugal,no mean side.So Smudgie will have 30 points the Draw,20points Denmark,pays Evens or better.

Edited by Smudge

Cannot understand why everyone thinks Holland are nailed on.Denmark when they have qualified have made last 8,In their qualifying they took 3 points of Portugal,no mean side.So Smudgie will have 30 points the Draw,20points Denmark,pays Evens or better.

Agree that Denmark are no mugs and that Holland are not certs .... hence only the minor investment