Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Latest on Grounds in C.C.L.

How,s your pitch looking,have you all been working hard on improvements over the break.Have Worcester Park got their new changing rooms,Knaphill their lights,Westfield their new improvements,how is it going at your Club.Tell us all,have your say here.

Our pitch has been shortened to minimum width (same as merstham) and moved across slightly along with the lights. this allows space for the construction of the new clubhouse and changing facillities. We've always had a decent pitch but it will be a bit of a bodge job this season so apologies in advance. Everyone will access the ground via the sidegate this season. Clubhouse still the same

Have to say NLN having seen the plans really looking forward to it being built and completed. Have got my first Eversley visit arranged and looking forward to that too.

Told yesterday by a club official that WPFC have new changing rooms and are hoping to upgrade the ground for Premier status, hopefully for 2011/12 season.

Told yesterday by a club official that WPFC have new changing rooms and are hoping to upgrade the ground for Premier status, hopefully for 2011/12 season.

Yeah I thought is was funny seeing them in B&Q buying 2 x 10 by 8 sheds

Not seen any pitches but having a browse accross the websites, Knaphills pitch (as usual) is looking very very lush! Drove past their the other day house hunting and there are no sign of lights and also a stand - I might be wrong, bit difficult looking through trees

I don't like the car parking situation at Sandhurst either, unfortunately there appears to be a lot of red tape with the council (from what I can gather and not necessarily fact). I don't know if there is an option to purchase the land to the right of the driveway up to the club, but as with anything, costs money.

I just don't like Worcester Park cos I am terrible at parallel parking !

Crikey if the Grass is a Foot high,wheres B.J.R gonna sunbathe.Heard a lot of work ,been done at Meadowbank,not that it needs it.

We have a gang working on the buildings every Saturday.

A lot of work has been done on the pitch, though unfortunately, this gorgeous hot spell has made life tough as far as the playing surface is concerned.

It's as hard as concrete, not unlike the pitches at Meadow Sports last Sunday afternoon. Boots were out of the question, trainers being the order of the day.

Westfield looking good at training tonight! Returfing in areas on the clubhouse side will hopefully get better if looked after correct. 97% of the pitch is looking like a joy to be played on!