Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Praise where praise is due.

It wouldnt matter if they did know they would still complain :)

Happy to come along to any teams training evening and give any talk on the Laws.

cheesy%20(2).gif

Yep Kroons,a very respected Referee offers his Services for Free to help update the Players with latest alterations to Rules of the game.Then is met with ridicule for the offer,NOT ON,in my book.Specially from a Senior Player at a Senior Club.How far are you willing to Travel Kroons,we are law abiding round Croydon way.

thats the most positive thing you have said, in this US and THEM debate. one thing i hope would not come out of the evening, would be the ref not calling players by there first names while the game is in progress. but a big step forward, and maybe a lesson learnt.coffee%20%282%29.gif

you normally find a ref knows a player by their 1st name cos the amount of times they've booked or sent them off.

i think its good that a ref addresses a player by their 1st name if they know it. I like good communication with a referee as captain of a team. I will always ask a referee their name at the start of a match and clear it with them that i can address them during the match by their name and not ref or referee.

Id prefer to shout "John you fat kent, that was a foul", rather than, "ref you fat kent, that was a foul"

Better communication is needed i feel. Less robot referees and more human like ones!!

I have said plenty of positives things Fan dear boy but you are stuck in the world of "It is all down to the Refs to do something about it" camp.

I think Croydon may be out of my reach but I reckon you would find a local guy who would be prepared to do something similar Smudgey.

I have said plenty of positives things Fan dear boy but you are stuck in the world of "It is all down to the Refs to do something about it" camp.

I think Croydon may be out of my reach but I reckon you would find a local guy who would be prepared to do something similar Smudgey.

Probably a wise decision Kroons.

'Croydon' and 'Law-abiding' in the same sentence ? (See previous post, way above !)

Sumdge, so you don't offend anymore officials, they are called the laws of the game, not the rule ;-)

new penalty amendment - a taker is no longer allowed to stop his run up just before kicking the ball to decive the goalkeeper, and he/she does they will be cautioned for unsporting behaviour. If a goal is scored from the kick, it will be retaken. They are still allowed to stop in the run-up but not before the kick. That will come down to interpretation.

Who you talking about Surrey L. not our Kroons.Do not do it Legend,Refs only get abuse on here.Do you know the new Penalty Rule,can you explain it to us mere MORTALS

The only law that should be introduced about penalties is to score them.......Somone tell that to Mr Lampard and co.......

I have it on good authority that Mr Gerrard might be doing 'otther things !

Might all come to light in the press in 14 days time.

Don't say I didn't warn you !

Edited by Big J R