Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 17th July Games

FARLEIGH ROVERS V RAYNES PARK VALE PARSONAGE FIELD 3PM

BAR OPEN FROM 2PM AND BBQ

Moleskin you looked good,strong, quick on the break and well organised.with Baxter up front and the form you were in the last year I think you will go close!

Egham Town 3 Knaphill 4

Knaphill recorded a 4-3 win over Premier Division opposition Egham Town at the Runnymede Stadium on Saturday in there first pre-season friendly in preparation for the forthcoming 2010/2011 season.

With a number of 1st Team players unavailable, manager Bob Pritchard gave an opportunity to some of the youth team players all whom produced some good individual performances.

Our hosts took the lead after some untidy defending however the Knappers struck back straight away with a well taken goal from the returning Michael Pym. Five minutes later and Knaphill were in front when new signing Alex Lumley scored with an audacious chip from 16 yards.

In an exciting first period Egham drew level towards the end of the half as Knaphill failed to clear there lines.

Manager Pritchard introduced the youngsters at half time and Tom Chisholm put the Knappers into the lead again when he cut in from the left and drove an unstoppable right footed shot from 20 yards.

Midway through the second half Egham drew level again when the ball was scrambled in following a corner however, Knaphill sealed the friendly win when Nick Darnell was upended in the penalty box in the last minute and Jack Ball rifled the penalty into the roof of the net.

Although the win was welcome the overall performances of all the players was good and they now turn there attentions to Tuesday night when they 'host' Fleet Spurs at Gibraltar Barracks, kick off 7pm.

Manager Bob Pritchard revealed afterwards that Matt 'Brunty' Brunt has signed for Knaphill.

Egham Town 3 Knaphill 4

Knaphill recorded a 4-3 win over Premier Division opposition Egham Town at the Runnymede Stadium on Saturday in there first pre-season friendly in preparation for the forthcoming 2010/2011 season.

With a number of 1st Team players unavailable, manager Bob Pritchard gave an opportunity to some of the youth team players all whom produced some good individual performances.

Our hosts took the lead after some untidy defending however the Knappers struck back straight away with a well taken goal from the returning Michael Pym. Five minutes later and Knaphill were in front when new signing Alex Lumley scored with an audacious chip from 16 yards.

In an exciting first period Egham drew level towards the end of the half as Knaphill failed to clear there lines.

Manager Pritchard introduced the youngsters at half time and Tom Chisholm put the Knappers into the lead again when he cut in from the left and drove an unstoppable right footed shot from 20 yards.

Midway through the second half Egham drew level again when the ball was scrambled in following a corner however, Knaphill sealed the friendly win when Nick Darnell was upended in the penalty box in the last minute and Jack Ball rifled the penalty into the roof of the net.

Although the win was welcome the overall performances of all the players was good and they now turn there attentions to Tuesday night when they 'host' Fleet Spurs at Gibraltar Barracks, kick off 7pm.

Manager Bob Pritchard revealed afterwards that Matt 'Brunty' Brunt has signed for Knaphill.

See you all on thew 24th then ...Brunty included...ps Did V play today?

Mole Valley 1-2 South Park

Good performance in our first friendly, we could of had more but Mole Valley keeper kept the score down. Mole Valley scored the goal of the the game with there only shot of the game with a 30 yard half volley.

Mole Valley Res 3-2 South Park Res

Seems a pretty fair assessment Molly.

If you guys had gone in 4 / 5 up at half time we could have had no complaints. Has to be one of the worst performances I think we have put in for years.

We improved in the second half, and as you say, scored the goal of the game, but your boys could still have notched a couple more.

Definitely things for us to work on.

Got to say, Division 1 looks like it will be cracking this year. Impressed with you guys and Westfield when we played them, you would imagine Worcester Park, Lammas, Knaphill, HW and Cobham will be putting together sides that can challenge. Add into that Eversley, Farleigh and Bedfont Sports who all had good runs last season, and you would have at least 10 sides who would think they can challenge.

Photos from yesterdays game will be live here this evening

Moleskin you looked good,strong, quick on the break and well organised.with Baxter up front and the form you were in the last year I think you will go close!

MOLESKIN & PEARCEY, IT WAS MY INTENTION TO COME AND WATCH THE GAME BUT HAD A FEW THINGS TO SORT OUT PRIOR WHICH TOOK LONGER THAN ANTICIPATED SO COULDN'T MAKE THE GAME. SO HOW WAS IT ............... A GOOD GAME ? PEARCEY I'VE BEEN TOLD IT WAS ASHFORD'S 1ST TEAM AND THAT YOU SAVED A PENALTY..! WAS MOLESEY'S 2-0 WIN A FAIR RESULT ?

MOLESKIN DID THE MOLES TRY OUT ANYMORE TRIALISTS THAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW ?

I SAW MOLESEY WIN THE E & E DAVE WILSONS CUP LAST SEASON BEATING LEATHERHEAD AND THOUGHT THEY LOOKED A GOOD FOOTBALLING SIDE AND BECAUSE OF THAT THEY WERE THE TEAM I WATCHED MOST LAST SEASON (4 TIMES). AT THAT TIME I THOUGHT MOLESEY WOULD BE THERE OR THEREABOUTS LAST SEASON, THEN SEE THEY HAD A HORRENDOUS START WHIICH CURTAILED THEIR CHALLENGE TO WIN THE LEAGUE .

PEARCEY, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ASHFORDS CHALLENGE IN THE ZAMERETTO THIS SEASON .................DIFFICULT ?

Edited by NICE GUY

1-o moles would've been fair,1st goal a mistake by ctr back 2nd was a deflection,we didn't create a great deal.Gk made s good save in the 1st half.

7 1st teamers from last yr with rest being new sighnings and trialists

I reserverve jugdement til later on zameretto challenge,as this was our 1st 90 min together and if the new lads felt like me(nervous,trying to hard) it showed