Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 17th July Games

1-o moles would've been fair,1st goal a mistake by ctr back 2nd was a deflection,we didn't create a great deal.Gk made s good save in the 1st half.

7 1st teamers from last yr with rest being new sighnings and trialists

I reserverve jugdement til later on zameretto challenge,as this was our 1st 90 min together and if the new lads felt like me(nervous,trying to hard) it showed

CHEERS PEARCEY, UNDERSTAND YOUR COMMENT ABOUT ASHFORD CHANCES, JUST A BIT EAGER ARN'T I !!!! PLUS ITS A NEW LEAGUE WITH UNKNOWN TEAMS TO FACE BUT IT'S A TOUGH LEAGUE ALL THE SAME NEVERTHELESS, I WISH YOU AND ASHFORD ALL THE VERY BEST. ALTHOUGH I SHALL BE WATCHING CCL MATCHES THIS SEASON, HOPEFULLY I GET A CHANCE TO SEE YOU/ASHFORD IN A MIDWEEK GAME..

MOLESKIN WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE MOLES THIS SEASON ?

ALREADY LOGGED IN MY DIARY, TO WATCH MOLESEY AGAIN AT MET. POLICE AND AGAINST WALTON CASUALS FOR THE MICK BURGESS TROPHY, THESE GAMES SHOULD BE A TOUGH TEST ANYWAY. I WILL BE BRINGING MY EAR MUFFS FOR WHEN I STAND NEXT TO YOU LOT !!!

Cobham 0 - 3 Wimbledon XI. The game was a lot closer than the scoreline suggests, with it at 0-0 at 1/2 time and Cobham having more of the ball and the better chances. Cobham came close 5 or 6 times and hit the woodwork 4 times throughout the game... Rouse in the Cobham goal was only called into action a handfull of times over the 90 minutes, unfortunately the majority of this was taking the ball out of the back of the net.

Egham Town 3 Knaphill 4

Knaphill recorded a 4-3 win over Premier Division opposition Egham Town at the Runnymede Stadium on Saturday in there first pre-season friendly in preparation for the forthcoming 2010/2011 season.

With a number of 1st Team players unavailable, manager Bob Pritchard gave an opportunity to some of the youth team players all whom produced some good individual performances.

Our hosts took the lead after some untidy defending however the Knappers struck back straight away with a well taken goal from the returning Michael Pym. Five minutes later and Knaphill were in front when new signing Alex Lumley scored with an audacious chip from 16 yards.

In an exciting first period Egham drew level towards the end of the half as Knaphill failed to clear there lines.

Manager Pritchard introduced the youngsters at half time and Tom Chisholm put the Knappers into the lead again when he cut in from the left and drove an unstoppable right footed shot from 20 yards.

Midway through the second half Egham drew level again when the ball was scrambled in following a corner however, Knaphill sealed the friendly win when Nick Darnell was upended in the penalty box in the last minute and Jack Ball rifled the penalty into the roof of the net.

Although the win was welcome the overall performances of all the players was good and they now turn there attentions to Tuesday night when they 'host' Fleet Spurs at Gibraltar Barracks, kick off 7pm.

Manager Bob Pritchard revealed afterwards that Matt 'Brunty' Brunt has signed for Knaphill.

BRUNTY, LEFT HW & YOUR MATES ROACHY AND SPENCE FOR KNAPHILL ......... WHY ? PLEASE DON'T TELL ME MONEY !

Three Bridges (Sussex Premier League) 1 Vs Chertsey Town 4

O'Regan 2, Papali and Moody gave Chertsey a convincing win in East Sussex. Decent pitch at Three Bridges, unlike the 5 a side pitch we played on at Bedfont Sports in midweek.

Chertsey looked strong and was especially impressed with new signings Tom Hayden at right back and TJ Charlery at left wing. Three Bridges very physical and there left back could have been sent off 8 times in any other game. Was using Tom O'Regan as kick boxing practice.

Good win and confidence.

Looking forward to Staines Lammas Wednesday and Whitehawk at Chelsea's Training Ground Sat.

Cherstey Town Fan,Three Bridges play in Sussex County 1,no Premier in that League.Interesting News about Brunty joining Knaphill F.C.,Could not of been for Money as Knaphill do not pay,as Trenty told us all last year.Brunty will struggle to get in the Knaphill starting X1,so could be a backward step for him.

Dorking Wanderers 0-2 Epsom & Ewell

Dorking Wanderers Res 1-1 Epsom & Ewell Res

Dorking Wanderers have apparently spent quite a bit this season in a bid to get out of Sussex Div 3, but on a warm day Epsom & Ewell controlled most of the ninety minutes and although the game could have ended level, two late goals won it for the Blues which was the least we deserved. Many new faces at Epsom but everyone except Richard Webber from last year's first team are also still there. There will be some serious competition for places this year as the Blues looked very strong and retained possession well on a bumpy pitch.

Early days, but I think we will be very much involved again this season and without wanting to set a target believe that we can exceed our fourth and fifth placed finishes from the previous two seasons. As to whether we could win the League, a lot depends on how much the other teams have strengthened. We certainly have.

Westfield 1-2 Guildford City

Not the best of games - 11.45 kicks off dont help I guess.

I would have the first moan off the season about the ref for his part in Guildfords opener but i'll save it for when it matters in the season.

Anyway gave a good run out to some others that hadnt played much including a couple of trialists. Looking forward to a trip to Dorking Wanderers Tuesday

We have a special guy for Brunty gonna mark him out the game and stick him in the stands if he keeps dragging the ball back...Knapmeister tell him not to be too BTK ok m8

Sheerwater 6 v 1 Horley Town. Nice little performance, good win

Great win for Sheerwater, giving a prem div team a spanking! im sure the Horley players and management were fuming as i am sure they didnt expect it! Draw with Camberley and beat Horley comfortably, looks like a good sign of things to come and im sure that Sheerwater will be a hard team to beat this year.

We have a special guy for Brunty gonna mark him out the game and stick him in the stands if he keeps dragging the ball back...Knapmeister tell him not to be too BTK ok m8

Wont be the first and wont be the last!! - Not me you got to worry about anyway.......!

Wont be the first and wont be the last!! - Not me you got to worry about anyway.......!

Brunty,,,,, Good luck at KH I have a close relationship with Bob and will enjoy a few beers after the game.... And we don't worry about anybody I

Brunty,,,,, Good luck at KH I have a close relationship with Bob and will enjoy a few beers after the game.... And we don't worry about anybody I

Sorry it meant to say we don't worry about anybody its that I want you kicked.....( As a certain referee has pain for it I have to )...

Cherstey Town Fan,Three Bridges play in Sussex County 1,no Premier in that League.Interesting News about Brunty joining Knaphill F.C.,Could not of been for Money as Knaphill do not pay,as Trenty told us all last year.Brunty will struggle to get in the Knaphill starting X1,so could be a backward step for him.

Im sure there are a couple of them on money.......

Eversley 1st 2

Camberley 2

Camberley started brightly and were awarded a penalty, which was converted, after around 5mins. Eversley were struggling to get into the game and found themselves 2-0 after around 20mins after poor defending allowed the Camberley forward an unchallenged run at goal. Eversley gradually came back into the game and began to cause Camberley some problems. Several chances were not taken and it remained at 2-0 until half-time.

Second half was a much better showing from Eversley. Again several chances were not converted and we had to wait until around the 70min mark for our first goal. A good move down the right hand side resulted in Matt Stamp converting Stuart Coate's cross. Eversley were now enjoying the majority of the possession, but Camberley still looked dangerous on the counter attack. Another good move down the right and another decent cross from Stuart was converted by Jordan with a well placed header to bring Eversley level. The final whistle went shortly after.

Everlsey res 1

Camberley 4

Poor performance from Eversley and Camberley thoroughly deserved their victory.

Overall:

Some god performances for Eversley and things look promising going into the new season. We were missing 12 potential first team players today (due to holidays) and were still competitive against a side a league above us. Camberley look to have signed quite a few players from Bagshot Lea and the lad up front looked very dangerous first half.