Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So who will be the surprise package in the Premier Division/Division 1

Yeah know what your saying Kroons I'm sure I'll have the pleasure of meeting the cheating fecker more than once throughout the season !!!

DT - is that Dean Thomas from Reading Town last season?

Can't confirm if thats his real name ;) but I'm sure he's played at a team you've been associated too, cant be many left hey Oners :97:

Haha Teffers has still got it hey! Morning boys friday at last hey!!

dance%20(2).gif

:stupid: Been saving them up for your return

Edited by Teflon

Yes, interesting that DT has shown up at Sandhurst as player/coach this week, which we found out prior to our friendly on Tuesday. I just hope that, having signed for Molesey already and spent the last month utilising the facilities of our in house physio - admittedly paying the much reduced rate himself - he enjoys his time there and appreciates the time ansd effort we have put into his rehabilitation. Can I suggest that Sandhurst get the transfer form sent to us prior to the start of the season. You may sense and air of frustration here, and there will be more to come later following several conversations with another signed player, the secretary of the league and three Chertsey officials last night! Football doesn't just stink at the very top!

Was it DT10's hammy that was worked on so heavily by Molesey staff??

Think Matt Brunt from knaphill is to blame for that during the Fleet Spurs 5 a side Cup final. He took an awful tumble!

1st time i've seen Brunty deliberately trip a player - it was never a tackle - brunty has never tackled in his life!

manager50 I won't get drawn into this on the forum I had the decency to call your assistant not having your number if you have a problem you have my number and we could have discussed it like grown men rather than having a rant on the forum! I look forward to seeing you during the season!

The point is that I went for 2 managers jobs this season and never got them so decided to play. Then after a phone call this week I got an offer that I thought was a good chance for me to get my foot in the door as Assistant at Sandhurst so I took it explaining my reasons to Molesey

So Tenners has had 2 clubs already and the season ain't even started yet!!!

That's some going even by his standards!

Plenty of time before the season starts :bolt:

Wrong there JJ. Coops kept the seat warm while Tenners went quiet for a couple of seasons.

Welcome back Tenners we all love you, well nearly all of us ;)