Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So who will be the surprise package in the Premier Division/Division 1

Not a bad call.

I haven't said much this pre season but there will be many surprises early doors to those clubs who annually figure in the predictions.

Watch out for Croydon Athletic in the Ryman and Hayes Gate in CCL 1

Both big Budget Clubs?Croydon Athletic have the right idea though no good signing Ryman Premier players to get you out of Ryman Premier,you need ex Conference or League Players.Thier last 3 Signings have experience at A.F.C. Wimbledon,Woking,Blackpool,and are dedicated Players.Were a steal at 16-1,great value.Maybe thats where Chertsey are going wrong.But on crowds of 110, Croydon Athletic can only go one way eventually,but thier few loyal fans are living the dream for now,good luck to them.

Both big Budget Clubs?Croydon Athletic have the right idea though no good signing Ryman Premier players to get you out of Ryman Premier,you need ex Conference or League Players.Thier last 3 Signings have experience at A.F.C. Wimbledon,Woking,Blackpool,and are dedicated Players.Were a steal at 16-1,great value.Maybe thats where Chertsey are going wrong.But on crowds of 110, Croydon Athletic can only go one way eventually,but thier few loyal fans are living the dream for now,good luck to them.

Spot on Smudge. They were by far the best team in the Ryman South last year and I expect them to have another great season. They have their critics but they are spending their (silly) money very wisely.

Spot on Smudge. They were by far the best team in the Ryman South last year and I expect them to have another great season. They have their critics but they are spending their (silly) money very wisely.

They couldn't have been 'by far the best team' as they won the league only because Folkstone had 10 points deducted.

But who's money is it their spending this time? I thought their previous 'benefactor' had been convicted of stealing money from his employers to fund them? Not sure that spending vast sums on a club such as Croydon Athletic can be considered wise, whoever they spend it on.

Yet another one waiting to go pop.....