Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

So who will be the surprise package in the Premier Division/Division 1

DT - forget the rights and wrongs of it all. Jon and I have been in touch, the matter is closed and we have no issue at all with Sandhurst. Good luck this season and hope the management road works out - it can be a rather rocky one I can assure you!

Are you sure it's retirement mate or is it no one will offer you a position cheesy%20(2).gif

Your just like the fat bird at the dance mate left on the shelf :waytogo:

Haha JJ yes that was the one!

Sorry about that DT!! no intent to injure just an innocent ankle tap as u would have prob gone on to score! Hope u recover quickly!

Who have badshot replaced those players with Greenfingers?

Matt Griffiths and Michael Smith will be a loss, not sure about the others. Is Grace a better right back than Webb or Andrews than Barnard? Can't see them playing much at Camberley.

For me it's between Chertsey, Egham, Molesey and Camberley. Guildford will surprise a few. Will wait to see who Badshot have signed before passing judgement.

I think Grace is a hugely underrated player. Would all depends on if Webby has signed up or if he plays centre back. Is Andrews not a left back ? Will Barnard play this season. I think maybe not.

And then of course you add in the rumour that Badshot are trying to purchase their way out of the league.

None of us will really know anything until 7th August at the earliest and even then Dorking will not have played.

Matt Griffiths and Michael Smith will be a loss, not sure about the others. Is Grace a better right back than Webb or Andrews than Barnard? Can't see them playing much at Camberley.

For me it's between Chertsey, Egham, Molesey and Camberley. Guildford will surprise a few. Will wait to see who Badshot have signed before passing judgement.

WHAT NOT CONSIDERING EPSOM & EWELL SF ?

Were has Matt Griffiths gone to ?

WHAT NOT CONSIDERING EPSOM & EWELL SF ?

I did speak to Dickson in the summer but location is a little to far!! Hows things?

Locaton too far? No stamina! 11 of my years as Match Secretary of Croydon were spent whilst living in Wokingham!!

Having got married and moved away even further (just outside Wootton Bassett in Wiltshire), I don't get to see so many games now. Life though is much the same at Croydon .... a struggle! As I'm sure Dickson would have mentioned to you. Things looked decidedly iffy at the end of last season, but we seem to have survived the summer, and will be starting the season not entirely full of confidence! One win, one draw and one defeat from first 3 friendlies. Playing some good football apparently, but lacking a goalscorer.

Hope things go well at Sandhurst. May see you on the 21st August at the Arena.

I think Grace is a hugely underrated player. Would all depends on if Webby has signed up or if he plays centre back. Is Andrews not a left back ? Will Barnard play this season. I think maybe not.

And then of course you add in the rumour that Badshot are trying to purchase their way out of the league.

None of us will really know anything until 7th August at the earliest and even then Dorking will not have played.

Is that a long term weather forecast?

I dont get all this namedropping. team full of ex pro's ryman players

Well guess what - welcome to CCL div 1- your in for the shock of your lives!

yeah i agree the combined counties div 1 is very demanding with a lot of physical teams aswell as footballing teams, also would like some names to these name drops .....