Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wed 23rd results

the lad is only 16 and is a right back normally,he played on the left because our left back was at centre half as both of our centre backs are injured.

my point being duncs, the lad wanted to impress. duncs i have scouted and scout for many sides. so for me its about the players. when i am at a game i cant help but study body language / formations even when not working. NOW shall we start on about sawn offs and im a black belt in origami. ala ye and weebscoffee%20%282%29.gif

TOTALLY AGREE TF AND I ALSO LOOK FOR PROFESSIONALISM AND MOVEMENT WITH AND WITHOUT THE BALL............ WHICH IN MANY CASES THIS SEASON IS LACKING, IF I'M ALLOWED AN OPINION.......... .LOL !!!

Yeah we were so good we made the National Papers,we went 2 seasons without winning a game.P32 W0 D0 L32 F.8 A.408 PTS 0.We were unlucky in some games,and being the Goalie I was always kept busy.We won 2 Trophies though,Club of the year,Sportsmen of the Year.And we did not finish bottom of the League in either Season.Or suffer relegation,because they did not have a Div 11.

Yeah we were so good we made the National Papers,we went 2 seasons without winning a game.P32 W0 D0 L32 F.8 A.408 PTS 0.We were unlucky in some games,and being the Goalie I was always kept busy.We won 2 Trophies though,Club of the year,Sportsmen of the Year.And we did not finish bottom of the League in either Season.Or suffer relegation,because they did not have a Div 11.

Brilliant post Smudge

:97:

the lad is only 16 and is a right back normally,he played on the left because our left back was at centre half as both of our centre backs are injured.

my point being duncs, the lad wanted to impress. duncs i have scouted and scout for many sides. so for me its about the players. when i am at a game i cant help but study body language / formations even when not working. NOW shall we start on about sawn offs and im a black belt in origami. ala ye and weebscoffee%20%282%29.gif

TOTALLY AGREE TF AND I ALSO LOOK FOR PROFESSIONALISM AND MOVEMENT WITH AND WITHOUT THE BALL............ WHICH IN MANY CASES THIS SEASON IS LACKING, IF I'M ALLOWED AN OPINION.......... .LOL !!!

completely lost me there TF and NG what do you think of this proposal top 4 and bottom 4 can play from August untill A pril and everyone else can stop in February because they wont be trying after then.

completely lost me there TF and NG what do you think of this proposal top 4 and bottom 4 can play from August untill A pril and everyone else can stop in February because they wont be trying after then.

Read my response to the posted NICE GUYS proposals.......