Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wed 23rd results

you started it by saying I talk a good game on hear, inferring that I don't do my job properly so I will probably resign and become a Fan just like yourself and I can be called The Idiot and we can stand together :332:

duncs its not hard to lay out cones and carry a bag of balls. and its better to be called an idiot, than to be one. dont get all up in the air, im not for one min saying YOUR an idiot. that would be childish :waytogo:

Are you nice guys twin,small case only.Interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost me there son....

the fan weebs.

SORRY smudge. did i say or do something you dont agree with. please dont try to be some sort of sudo interlect. this is a fans forum not a place where you dictate. and i did not realice you where responsible for all things, that relate to gramar and punctuation. have you read your own posts , with and without the amber nectar. your not big enough to be a bully smudge so show a little respect.

The Fan,My original comment was as regards,you using small case,and Nice Guy using CAPS LOCK,a great way to throw the sniffer dogs of the trail.You like NICE GUY have quoted you have seen me at games even,so next time say hello.As for bullying,please explain in what way I have bullied anyone one on this Forum.I always give Respect to people,as for grammar(gramar) I did not realise(realice) this had any importance on this site.I do apologise though if you feel I have bullied you at anytime.

will I really get to put the cones out TF

duncs put it on the CV when you stand this side of the fence, you notice these things.coffee%20%282%29.gif

Thats that subject done then Duncs! we have gone from nothing to play for to putting cones out how does that work!

duncs put it on the CV when you stand this side of the fence, you notice these things.coffee%20%282%29.gif

Thats that subject done then Duncs! we have gone from nothing to play for to putting cones out how does that work!

loop where do you get the we from.coffee%20%282%29.gif

why don't you introduce yourself the next time we are entertaining you TF and i'll give you a lift in the Club Van if you can get in with all them ballsand cones.

royal weeeee u egg! lol

royal weeeee u egg! lol

pure class loop.coffee%20%282%29.gif

Again loop keep kidding yourself that your players always give their all to the end of season. I bet some are already thinking of summer/next season, it's a fact of life, nothing will change that.

SF, I no what i get from players under myself, no need to kid myself if they are not willing to give there all till the end of the season then leave them out and bring in reserve players they may not be as good but they will try there best and thats all you can ask.

As for nothing on a game there is always something on it! are you there NG! its called pride!!!!!!!!!

Just ask Tucks about Warlingham v Frimley end of last season see if that game was played out as a nothing game

BUT THATS JUST IT LOOP, THERE ARE PLAYERS OUT THERE AND IF THEY ARE REALLY HONEST (ANIMAL SPRINGS TO MIND) AND HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY FOR PRIDE ISN'T AN ISSUE BELIEVE ME. NOW IN SHEERWATERS CASE IT WILL BE PRIDE, ENDEAVOUR FROM ALL YOUR PLAYERS TO AVOID RELEGATION AND THATS MY WHOLE ISSUE HERE HAVING SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR ! I WOULD RATHER GO TO A BASEMENT BATTLE TO SEE PLAYERS COMMITTED, THAN RATHER GO TO WATCH 2 MIDDLE PLACED TEAMS PLAY EACH OTHER, WHEN THERE'S NOTHING TO PLAY FOR ITS GOING THRU' THE MOTION STUFF (RECENT COLLIERS WOOD V COVE AS SOMEONE SUGGESTED). THESE GAMES ARE ALL TO OFTEN BORING, NON COMMITTAL AND A COMPLETE NON-EVENT AND WASTE OF MONEY........... AND THAT'S ALL I'M TRYING TO GET OVER .

That comment is unfair on both sets of players who tried their damnedest all evening!

royal weeeee u egg! lol

pure class loop.coffee%20%282%29.gif

Dont worry TF I always call people egg so dont take offence! !

why don't you introduce yourself the next time we are entertaining you TF and i'll give you a lift in the Club Van if you can get in with all them ballsand cones.

duncs back to football. came to watch wednesday game because CC mentioned new signings. also heard that you where playing some youngsters. now i know that these 2 catagories will try to impress. and to be honest, i think you may have found 1 at your club, in the lad harry. think he can play this level,and with the right mentoring higher. although it seemed he was the wrong side.coffee%20%282%29.gif

the lad is only 16 and is a right back normally,he played on the left because our left back was at centre half as both of our centre backs are injured.

my point being duncs, the lad wanted to impress. duncs i have scouted and scout for many sides. so for me its about the players. when i am at a game i cant help but study body language / formations even when not working. NOW shall we start on about sawn offs and im a black belt in origami. ala ye and weebscoffee%20%282%29.gif

Edited by The Fan

the lad is only 16 and is a right back normally,he played on the left because our left back was at centre half as both of our centre backs are injured.

my point being duncs, the lad wanted to impress. duncs i have scouted and scout for many sides. so for me its about the players. when i am at a game i cant help but study body language / formations even when not working. NOW shall we start on about sawn offs and im a black belt in origami. ala ye and weebscoffee%20%282%29.gif

I know we r short but we are not sawn offs.....

nice try NG all you are proving is how little you really know about the make up of a CCL football team,maybe its the reason you are a fan rather than somebody who is prepared to be in management, do you think we just turn up on a Saturday at 3 and play,I can assure you if done properly this is a 24/7 job you wouldn't want an average CCL team managers phone bill I can tell you,do you honestly think with the effort we put in that we are going to allow the players to give any less than 100 per cent you obviously don't know me very well.Now stop pretending that you know better than some of us who are trying to tell you that what you are trying to portray is nothing more than BS

Good answer Duncs, its across the board though every game I played I wanted to win whether 1st or last game of the season, NG not trying to be funny but have you played before cos if you have you will no losing at any time makes you feel crap! even as you say theres nothing on it

PERHAPS WE ARE IN DENIAL TO THE FACT THERE ARE GOOD WINNERS IN THIS WORLD AND IN MY OPINION, INFACT I KNOW, THERE ARE PLAYERS OUT THERE WHO GO THRU' THE MOTIONS KNOWING THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO PLAY FOR SO IN THEORY THEIR SEASON IS FINISHED, AND COLLECT THEIR MONEY (IF BEING PAID).

COME ON YOU'RE MANAGERS AND YOU HONESTLY FEEL THAT ''ALL'' PLAYERS GIVE 100% LEAVE ME OUT. I AGREE IF CLUBS DO HAVE SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR BE IT CHALLENGING FOR THE LEAGUE OR TO AVOID RELEGATION. I'VE SEEN IT FOR MY OWN EYES LAST SEASON AND THIS SEASON ALREADY. THIS SAID, I EVEN PLAYED WITH SUCH PLAYERS, IT'S NATURAL TO SOME UNFORTUNATELY..........

Even when I played in the Croydon Sunday League Div 10,always gave of my best,no point turning up otherwise.Even when we were 16-0 down,we kepy trying to a man.

PLAYED FOR A GOOD TEAM THEN SMUDGY BOY ..........LOL !!!

Edited by NICE GUY