Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Woking Peacocks v Fans Forum

Loving all the banter on here.

A lot of us peacocks have been busy so thats why we havnt replied. Shame i'm not going to be playing this time JJ!!!

Should be a cracking game.

Here's to the 18th :excited:

did enjoy our battle last time Diggity.

U must admit that our squad looks a lot stronger than last time! Is there any point you boys turning up??futbolbud2.gif

We must not take the Peacocks lightly J.J.,as you well know a few of our stars from the last game will be missing.I also think that the Peacocks thought we would be a pushover,which was their undoing.We however are very lucky to have such an excellent Management Team,in Duncs and Weeble,who saw their weaknesses,and with masterful tactical nouse,exploited them to there full.HENCE OUR VICTORY.The problem I see is when we beat them again,we will need to move onto the next level i.e better opposition,or else our true potential will never be seen.

U must admit that our squad looks a lot stronger than last time! Is there any point you boys turning up??futbolbud2.gif

Well you certainly are very confident JJ. Our battle was good and its a shame we cant match up against. The last game we didnt have our full squad so im looking forward to this match.

Thanks to Eddo for his assistance in getting the pitch organised, we are now officially all set for the 18th. Also thanks to Tony Hurrell who manages the pitches and RPVFC for hosting. Looking forward to the game now

The Surrey FA are in the process of sanctioning the match so thanks to James Duthie (Hants FA) and Derek Stovold (Surrey FA) for their assistance.

Schedule for the day :

1pm to 1.30pm - Players meet and greet (Red Bull available at the bar)

3pm Kick Off

4.45pm to 5pm - Trophy presentation. (I will be sorting these this week)

5.30pm Raffle draw followed by Match Ball auction.

Raffle tickets will be on sale before, during and after the game.

YV, you forgot:

2.45 Abide with me

2.55 The teams are presented to Smudge

2.57 National Anthem

excited.gif

What hapens in the event of a draw at 90 minutes? Extra time and pens?

Thanks for reminding me Trevor, I will park my car close for the use of my stereo as no loud speaker on the outside pitches. We could always ask Stacey Soloman to sing the National Anthem !!!!

If the game is a draw we will let Smudge and Diggity take penalties against each other until one scores ;). Or we could just take have a proper shoot out.

Very much looking forward to this!!!

Big shop window for some players ESPECIALLY with TRS attending.

Peacocks will be bigger and stronger, fresh of our christmas eve charity match win against AFC.

YV do you have the postcode of the ground please mate?

SW20 9NB

The sign on the lamp post where you turn into the ground reads Malden Vale FC. If you get stuck call me on 07979967163.

JJ, when you enter your walk in wardrobe and pull out the rail with your Captains arm bands on could you select one that goes with the Sheerwater home blue kit please as we will probably be wearing it on Saturday. That will please Brunty hopefully :)

Edited by Young Veteran

Well you certainly are very confident JJ. Our battle was good and its a shame we cant match up against. The last game we didnt have our full squad so im looking forward to this match.

We will smash u up and show u who is the boss.... Hope u bring ur hankies as u will be crying all the way home.. u will be done good and proper.........