Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Olympic Tickets

What has everyone got?

I've got 2 mens football group games at Wembley and table tennis...reasonably happy dance%20%282%29.gif

applied for judo tickets and swimming and got feck all. Only judo tickets available now are too expensive and for the preliminary and early round fights. Cant get any tickets for the semi finals, finals and medal ceremony. flame.gif

Only thing left is to qualify to be in it now !

wmJudo_2008.jpg

Got a couple of tickets for Wembley, a double header of group games on a Friday evening. In total I applied for Football, Tennis, Boxing, 100m and 200m Athletics finals (wishful thinking!).

Got a couple of tickets for Wembley, a double header of group games on a Friday evening. In total I applied for Football, Tennis, Boxing, 100m and 200m Athletics finals (wishful thinking!).

I applied for pretty much the same and table tennis just to make sure i've got some. There are some OK tickets left in second round of buying too.

I applied for pretty much the same and table tennis just to make sure i've got some. There are some OK tickets left in second round of buying too.

What OK tickets are they?

What OK tickets are they?

Plenty of football, hockey and basketball.

A few mid-range expense atheletic tickets.

If you didnt get any in the first ballot you can apply for the 2nd chance ballot this Friday http://www.tickets.l...toapply_p3.html

List of whats available now here http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-gb/img/sys/tournament/london2012/oly-complete-a.pdf

For those that were successul like myself and YHWhitby we can apply for more on a first come first serve basis from 8 July but by then I doubt there will be many left.

Edited by Mylo

Got an email saying tickets will be allocated on a first come first serve basis from 6am 8 July to 6pm 17 July.

Whats left can be found here... http://www.tickets.l...m/schedule.html

Got the same e-mail .... just didn't look as if anything very appealing at a reasonable price

i went big to give my self a chance and got a category A ticket for the Footy Final £131 !!!! Oucchhhhh

Applied for gymnastics and swimming, as my boy does a reasonable amount of it, and came up with nothing - did get the mens football quarter final at the Millenium Stadium, so that was something.

Thought, to give us a bit more of a chance, I would get my old man to try for the same ones - not really expecting either of us to get anything - he was successful - football qf at Millenium Stadium - sods law really.