Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

A Clap to the fans or am I asking too much

Fat Tom Daley

I am very angry at the players and the management after not coming over the fans and clap us after a long trip. The fans deserve respect as we sing our hearts out each game and especially how much we spend watching out club! If the club want fans to go through the door show the existing fans respect.

they must have been gutted or tired after 4 games in a week and a bit. i'm sure the players and management wouldn't deliberately snub fans that did a 200 mile round trip to watch their team lose their third on the trot.

If you were on the main coach, just as we were arriving back into Upminster, you wouldve heard Max give thanks from the mangement to the supporters for the effort and support that we gave Hornchurch today and they also thanked us for the effort in travelling all that way.

Which i thought was nice touch espcially since the day ended so disappointly for us all!!

A game we nearly got a point and a good result out of, considering our form since the first game, but Lowestoft looked dangerous at the end and have been scoring well so they were always more likely to win it. We should have been able to hold out and take heart from a good performance and effort, but we blew it and now face an uphill climb to get going in this league this season.

Lets get down in numbers on Saturday and keep right behind the whole team and management.