Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Progression

YHWhitby

Played with Jermaine at staines, great lad and player. Also played with Robin Shroot at staines who went to Harrow and then signed for Birmingham. Made his debut against Wolves in the Fa Cup, believe he's now with stevenage!

Didn't Robin Shroot have a connection with SYL side Balham Blazers?

Played with Jermaine at staines, great lad and player. Also played with Robin Shroot at staines who went to Harrow and then signed for Birmingham. Made his debut against Wolves in the Fa Cup, believe he's now with stevenage!

Didn't Robin Shroot have a connection with SYL side Balham Blazers?

He was head coach at Blazers btw!

I'm not too sure what league Ashford town were in when Ricky Wellard and Brett Johnson started playing but I know there now playing football league with AFC Wimbledon!

Ashford had left the CCL by the time Johnson and Wellard broke into the first team, but Dannie Bulman went from the CCL straight to the Football League in 1998 when he transferred from Ashford to Wycombe Wanderers. He is currently playing in the League for Crawley Town and is probably the last (only?) player to make the jump directly from the CCL to the League - most others have had an intermediate step.

im with a bulman they still go to crawley watch him play as they have wherever hes played

Andre McCollin (chessy utd) played for Grays, then Yeovil.

Good shout Eddo, not sure why I didn't mention Andre actually!

He was cracking for us, think we were Mole Valley Predators at the time though.Went to Corinthian Casuals, then Fisher Athletic. Played 1 game for Grays but got injured but got picked up by Yeovil from Fisher. Spoke to him last season but he wasn't playing and don't think he is now either.

Yes Bommie I did let Dan go, in hindsight I probably wish I hadn't done as he's always able to pull something out the bag.