Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MOTM v Urchins

BlueGate Alan

19 members have voted

1. 1. You decide as always

• J Smelt
    • L Ball
    • D Hill
    • R Avery
    • C Cloke
    • D Pooley
    • M Bodkin
    • C Robinson
    • T Bradbrook
    • K Appiah
    • D Stubbs
    • Rob "Eastside Gooner Urchin" (Mouth)

Surely our first half performance deserves a vote? We at least played on floor at times!

I think a MOM is someone (or the Team as a whole) who does something special, catches the eye more than once. Someone who you think "They made a difference". Sorry but no one individually did it for me this time...But hey ho Saturdays another game.

OK, the criteria I was given was pick someone for man of the match - it should be someone who hasn't won it before. I picked Lawrence Ball. I am a girl, I was drinking red wine and nobody else was forthcoming with suggestions.... :angry:

Have to admit we did lay it all on Frankies niece as we were too busy drinking !!!

OK, the criteria I was given was pick someone for man of the match - it should be someone who hasn't won it before. I picked Lawrence Ball. I am a girl, I was drinking red wine and nobody else was forthcoming with suggestions.... :angry:

Have to admit we did lay it all on Frankies niece as we were too busy drinking !!!

:argue: :boxing: :giveup: