Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hanworth Villa through to next round of the Fa Cup

Butts

Fantastic result Hanworth - into the 4th Round Proper - very few if any CCL teams have achieved that in my memory (Camberley

Town made it through to the 1st Round Proper in the late 90's but I believe they were playing at a higher level at the time?

Do any of the historians out there know the furthest a CCL team have got in the FA Cup?

Fantastic result Hanworth - into the 4th Round Proper - very few if any CCL teams have achieved that in my memory (Camberley

Town made it through to the 1st Round Proper in the late 90's but I believe they were playing at a higher level at the time?

Do any of the historians out there know the furthest a CCL team have got in the FA Cup?

4th Round Proper??

what a great win for the villa 1-0 down at half time and looked like only one team was going through slough dominated and there class showed.what ever the dog dawson said at half time worked a treat and we looked like the higher division team and goals from levi king 2 and shaun preddie saw us through well done lads were proud of you.and a great crowd nearly 600

Well done Hanworth Villa ! A great second half, I did think you were done for but showed great determination and character.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, Hanworths great cup run has so far earnt them £17250.00 in prize money and an extra £12500.00 if they beat AFC Tooton ! On top of that a nearly 600 crowd at £6.00 each = nearly £3600.00 ...... quids in ! I think the money could go towards a make-up of their clubhouse and the Chairman should give the players and management a rise and treat them to an all paid end-of-season tour to the Caribbean........lol !!!

Fantastic achievement lads well done and good luck against AFC Totton.............mmmn could be going to that one !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Ryman club at the time GF so HV are the best ever for the CCL.

Yep sod Brentford because they rip off the small club. Try and find a club with a decent support who dont take the p1ss.

wouldnt swap that day for the world though !!!!!

what a great win for the villa 1-0 down at half time and looked like only one team was going through slough dominated and there class showed.what ever the dog dawson said at half time worked a treat and we looked like the higher division team and goals from levi king 2 and shaun preddie saw us through well done lads were proud of you.and a great crowd nearly 600

Well done Hanworth Villa ! A great second half, I did think you were done for but showed great determination and character.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, Hanworths great cup run has so far earnt them £17250.00 in prize money and an extra £12500.00 if they beat AFC Tooton ! On top of that a nearly 600 crowd at £6.00 each = nearly £3600.00 ...... quids in ! I think the money could go towards a make-up of their clubhouse and the Chairman should give the players and management a rise and treat them to an all paid end-of-season tour to the Caribbean........lol !!!

Fantastic achievement lads well done and good luck against AFC Totton.............mmmn could be going to that one !!!

ha ha wish you were right with the money but it stands at £7500 if we lose next round if we win it jumps to £12500 .your right the club house does need a make over we have secured a sponsorship deal with purple poker and i believe some of that money will be used for that.we only charged £5 entry last night. well im up for the caribbean but think it might be butlins at bognor again !! see you at southampton cheers

ha ha wish you were right with the money but it stands at £7500 if we lose next round if we win it jumps to £12500 .your right the club house does need a make over we have secured a sponsorship deal with purple poker and i believe some of that money will be used for that.we only charged £5 entry last night. well im up for the caribbean but think it might be butlins at bognor again !! see you at southampton cheers

Nice Guy is right Foxy - you've already won £17,250 plus you get an extra £12,500 if you beat AFC Totton. That should keep the Busses in beer for a while :)

FA Cup Prize Fund

The FA Cup Sponsored by Budweiser

Amounts below are based on the 2010-11 payments as

2011-12 season payments not fully released yet. I believe

first 4 amounts are confirmed the same as last season.

Extra Preliminary Round winners - £750 (201)

Preliminary Round winners - £1,500 (166)

First Round Qualifying winners - £3,000 (116)

Second Round Qualifying winners - £4,500 (80)

Third Round Qualifying winners - £7,500 (40)

Fourth Round Qualifying winners - £12,500 (32)

Nice Guy is right Foxy - you've already won £17,250 plus you get an extra £12,500 if you beat AFC Totton. That should keep the Busses in beer for a while :)

FA Cup Prize Fund

Thanks GF thought I was right but wasn't 100% sure !

FA Cup Prize Fund

those amounts are what you get for getting through each round you dont add them all up we are guaranteed £7500 at the moment

FA Cup Prize Fund

those amounts are what you get for getting through each round you dont add them all up we are guaranteed £7500 at the moment

You do add them up. The FA send the payments a few weeks after each round to the winners once they're certain there will be no issues regarding player registration etc.

It occurred to me yesterday that this is Hanworth's first ever season playing in the FA Cup. Not bad for beginners!

You watch - next season you'll go out in the Extra Preliminary round to some stupid little Sussex step 6 side in front of 42 people! You don't get exemptions in the FA Cup based on previous performances anymore.

Well done though and good luck at Totton. Top of the Southern League so they'll be decent but nothing to fear

FA Cup Prize Fund

You do add them up. The FA send the payments a few weeks after each round to the winners once they're certain there will be no issues regarding player registration etc.

It occurred to me yesterday that this is Hanworth's first ever season playing in the FA Cup. Not bad for beginners!

You watch - next season you'll go out in the Extra Preliminary round to some stupid little Sussex step 6 side in front of 42 people! You don't get exemptions in the FA Cup based on previous performances anymore.

Well done though and good luck at Totton. Top of the Southern League so they'll be decent but nothing to fear

crikey didn't realise that !! hopefully we might get some warm up tops and track suits now :D and there is never enough money for the busses lol