Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Caretaker Manager

I know at times like this we are all meant to be polite and say all nice things. but this was an accident waiting to happen.

never saw any input during the match from him. could often be found leaning against fence talking to someone.

i would imagine there has been good money going to waste, on what has been in the maine average STELLA signings.

not sure JB is the way forward, would i think need, to not play to get a better overview. the area is desperate for a winning team. as i know the chairman is. wish the club all the luck.

JB is in temporary charge, for the third time and the last he went 14 matches unbeaten at step 4 so hopefully the team is in good hands for the short-term. No idea about the long-term, if there is one.

Maybe Shipperley will return back to Bedfont albeit it being the 'other' one ?

Haha thanks mate

I was with ' Dean bennett ' today and we watched the footage back about 100 times already.

Glad he got his mom he deserved it. Was good to be involved hopefully it will continue otherwise I might be interested in joining the best squad ever at lammas!!!

So, another quick move hasn't been ruled out then, Pagey ??

:o

Mephs an blount have gone baggy lea .............

According to twitter, Meps has just scored for Cambo ressies!

strange .........................does he have a twin brother lol

Maybe you misheard, as it was Blount and Foster (keeper) who played for Badshot Lea this evening.

Here we go again, player movement amongst the best transfer market area in the UK !

I wonder why Blount would leave Camberley who are currently in a better position than Badshot Lea.........answers on a post card please.........lol !

Edited by NICE GUY