Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Chertsey Caretaker Manager

I hear a couple of players have gone to Baggy Lea is that right? if its the two I think it is 2 very good players but very poor attitudes if they could change both would be playing at a higher level.

If that is so what ! not more players to Baggy Lea.... on loan ?........ they are forever changing personel .... why, with the players they have and had why is there always so many changes at Baggy Lea, when will they learn ? Players settle in, and then go, other come in settle doen then go, are we actually surprised they under-achieve, In The Know you have to start realising this surely ? If I was a player there, I'd be worrying from week to week if I was wanted !

I hear a couple of players have gone to Baggy Lea is that right? if its the two I think it is 2 very good players but very poor attitudes if they could change both would be playing at a higher level.

If that is so what ! not more players to Baggy Lea.... on loan ?........ they are forever changing personel .... why, with the players they have and had why is there always so many changes at Baggy Lea, when will they learn ? Players settle in, and then go, other come in settle doen then go, are we actually surprised they under-achieve, In The Know you have to start realising this surely ? If I was a player there, I'd be worrying from week to week if I was wanted !

I think if you read In the Knows post from a couple of weeks ago that they are actually short of players mainly because of injuries

just spoke to Coops and although he is gutted he is still very keen to continue his managerial career i'm afraid when the chips are down then the manly thing to do is resign and move on it don't meen you are a bad manager,as i've said before in a league enviroment somebody finishes top and somebody finishes bottom the rest are just also rans..

He gave it his best shot with the full support of the Chairman and his team but things simply didn't work out for him at Town which is a shame as he's a likeable guy that worked very hard in the last 6 months. I personally wish him all the best and sure he will bounce back and do a good job elsewhere.

He gave it his best shot with the full support of the Chairman and his team but things simply didn't work out for him at Town which is a shame as he's a likeable guy that worked very hard in the last 6 months. I personally wish him all the best and sure he will bounce back and do a good job elsewhere.

Very kind of you to come on here and say that GP. What next for Town now?

Edited by Doorknob

Well I think we both know about the Chertsey job and Bedfont is way out of my area so I wouldn't like to predict that one as I don't know who would be going for it PB maybe and I think we may be adding another club to the list if things don't improve at a certain CCL Premier club

Evens JB (BT) and Shipps (Chert)

11/4 Shipps (BT) and JJ (Chert)

8/1 Ellers (BT) and GUV (Chert)

100/1 Weeble (BT) and Smudge (Chert)

100/1 = :Rofl: