Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Windsor v Egham

Windsor Rebel

• 4 weeks later...

Turnstiles will open at 11.30 but please get there early to avoid the rush.

A full colour 48 page festive matchday programme has been produced packed with fun and information :greenapple:

Plus... http://www.windsorfc.net/news/111222a.asp

Had this from the Supporters Club...

If you normally drive to Stag Meadow, can you use the car park at Trevelyan School for this match...it will ease the congestion outside of the ground - hopefully the rain will stay away and you can enjoy the stroll up St Leonards Road.

If you work up an appetite walking from the car park to the ground then you'll be able to treat yourself inside Stag Meadow as we have Anthony Worrell Thompson' restaurant providing a Hogroast, Lasagne, Shepherd’s Pie and Soup on the day!!

If thats' not enough to lure you out of your Christmas armchair then there will be a face-painter as well.

A full colour 48 page festive matchday programme has been produced packed with fun and information :greenapple:

Wonderful, and all for free...how generous is that!.

Sorry to disappoint RR but the programme will not be free. The only time the programmes have been free is when I ran off single sheet copies for the Berks & Bucks tie against Shrivenham. Considering that the normal matchday programme weighs in at 36 pages and only the cover is colour, I hope that this effort is received favourably.

The programme has been first class this year and being an ex-joint editor know what it takes to pull together. Definitely recommend any new supporters to buy a copy. Looking forward to reading this bumper edition!

Well, I hope that you like what has been put together. I don't fancy doing 48 pages every game, that's for sure!

Well the programmes have just been delivered and I've had a quick flick through and all I can say is 'WOW' what an issue !

Full colour, 48 pages, best quality paper, interesting articles both serious and humourous - Hayden should be proud of what he's put together and echoing Geggy's comments [as a former editor myself I know what goes in to getting it right], the boy's done good on this special issue !