Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier Champs 2012/2013

Krooner

What a difference a day makes ..... or weekend.... Good shout Mr K u are the special one.... hey thats got a ring to it special K ... do u think it will catch on ? Great shout re Guildford .. Thay can only beat themselves now and I really hope they have the tick in the box to go up.

Predictions are a dangerous game at this level of football Krooner. Having learnt a lot about club budgets in our first season in the CCL who's to say we won't follow the majority and pay nothing or little and that in itself would mean major changes with the emphasis on local youngsters ? We also have some major redevelopment plans for the ground in the pipeline which could mean all available funds being steered in that direction ! Any or all of the above might or might not happen so I'll make no predictions at the present other than the fact that Guernsey will find it a lot harder in the Premier than Div.1. I've been very impressed by the majority of teams we've played this season where even the botom sides don't give up as we can testify, having lost to three of them !

We always say that and it ends up being boring with one team going clear with maybe one hanging onto their coat tails !!!!

Guernsey or Windsor for me :)

there wiil be a surprise team

Who is it this year then ?

Predictions are a dangerous game at this level of football Krooner. Having learnt a lot about club budgets in our first season in the CCL who's to say we won't follow the majority and pay nothing or little and that in itself would mean major changes with the emphasis on local youngsters ? We also have some major redevelopment plans for the ground in the pipeline which could mean all available funds being steered in that direction ! Any or all of the above might or might not happen so I'll make no predictions at the present other than the fact that Guernsey will find it a lot harder in the Premier than Div.1. I've been very impressed by the majority of teams we've played this season where even the botom sides don't give up as we can testify, having lost to three of them !

Of course they are which is why it is fun to put you lot up there again. I am thinking you will not want to spend too long in the CCL so am tippipng you to win it by a country mile next year.

No pressure ;)

I am thinking you will not want to spend too long in the CCL..........

Why ? The journey so far has been most enjoyable, local clubs, friendly people, a good standard of football, what more could you want especially with the Southern League Div.1 becoming more like a South West league, even a midweek trip to Croydon [no offence intended] has got to be better than Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, etc ?

All Guildfords to lose now.

Makes next season very interesting, Windsor, Guernsey, Egham, Badshot Lea and Hanworth will all be strong add the usual surprise team, possibly Wembley? And already looking like another exciting season.

What ! Badshot Lea again...........yeah we will see !

........we can testify, having lost to three of them..... perhaps the players think that these games were a push over, is that a sign of being champions ?