Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Matches Sat 25 Feb

Hi everyone, going to the Sheerwater vs. Cobham match and was wondering if anyone could confirm the kick off time please? Also is there a clubhouse at the ground?

Thanks a lot!

Hi everyone, going to the Sheerwater vs. Cobham match and was wondering if anyone could confirm the kick off time please? Also is there a clubhouse at the ground?

Thanks a lot!

Kick off is 3pm CWI. There is a clubhouse there which will be serving hot and cold beverages along with hot and cold food. The stand is free to sit in and if you introduce yourself to Trevor and mention me I will make sure you get a free programme.

Ohh and don't forget to say hello to me, I am the one with the ever increasing shiney head ;)

Guernsey v South Kilburn may be in some doubt as the Island is for the 2nd day covered in Fog...

Guernsey v South Kilburn may be in some doubt as the Island is for the 2nd day covered in Fog...

That's quite ironic HKP seeing as Guernsey were the only ones to play a few weeks ago!

Only one game for me tomorrow Epsom & Ewell v Sandhurst Town. Plenty of goals expected, probably in both nets :D

At the moment it is Camberley v Wembley but youngest has yet to decide 100%

Aldershot v Barnet and Hampton v Woking still on Radar.

If u choose Hampton mate be mindfull that there is rugby on at Twicks, Kempton park racing and Woking are bringing a big crowd with them so leave a bit early.... Turnstiles open at 1.30

Makes sense as all Aurigny flights today have now been cancelled. Just hope this clears overnight!!!

confirmed- 10.00am flight tomorrow now. Have spoken to our official Travel Agent

Edited by maisiecat

1900m visibility at the moment, shame SK couldn't get on a plane now. Looks clear at the moment, I can see the airport from my window. Hope this burns off for them to get here tomorrow.

Edited by Panthera

I have heard the forecast is not too promising for tomorrow am... Fingers crossed I guess.

Playing devil's advocate, I (amongst others) did question this problem back in the Summer.

If I were South Kilburn I would refuse to travel, what if there is a slight window in the fog which allows them to tavel but then the fog returns and their stuck on the island for 2/3 days, who foots the bill?, what problems will this cause SK, family? work?