Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Haircuts at the Donkey Dome......

andyetfc

I thought Jay did well at Soham keeping one of their better players quiet.

Agree,

Thought Jay was one of our better players.

In fact, I think he has been playing well for the last few games.

However, I am with Steph regarding Barber at left back and Jay in front of him as an attacking midfield / wing.

I think Leon needs a bit of a shake-up. Far too inconsistant for me.

Edited by OldTowner

What Barber does is it gives Steve ananother option and strngthens our squad considerably. Jay will have to play well to keep his place knowing there's someone else who could replace him, a good move with Bardle and Kane not available.

I personally think Leon is a great player who deeply cares about his football and for us to gain success this season, even though he has berbatov'itis' body language. He assists many goals and scores them too. We are one of the leading scoring teams in RDN1 and Leon has played his part in that.

I would'nt mind a couple of more meaty signings before the end of March to leave us with all the ammunition we need for the remainder of our games.

We are being very scepticle. In any other season a record of P11 W9 D2 L0 would see us racing away with the title. Add the fact that Dan Ailey has walked to seek more first team opportunities and Gio, Pennant, Rudi, Dan Forward, Lockie, Kirby, Walid, Kendall just to mention a few have all been absent during this period has shown we have a good squad which is very able and in my opinion will finish at least 2nd (which I think would equal our best ever season if not better it).

Adding players with proven ability will add strength.

Looks like a good signing.

Just need him to bring along Cally, the Heybridge goal scoring centre forward.

I hope Jay is not the one to be dropped - could do with Jay pushing forward. Sweet crosser.

Looks like a good signing.

Just need him to bring along Cally, the Heybridge goal scoring centre forward.

I hope Jay is not the one to be dropped - could do with Jay pushing forward. Sweet crosser.

Shame -

Think there were a lot of supporters feeling sorry for Jay today.

Did he deserve to be dropped after the last few performances ?

Not for me.