Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guernsey vs Lammas

Looking forward to tomorrows game. Apparently GFC are playing a weakened team which is disappointing but gives us a better chance to get a result. Not sure ill be playing but luckily I have the chance to go over there so thanks to Jonno for allowing me to go.

Guernsey night life better get ready for the Lammas boys!

Guernsey do not HAVE a weakened side! We proved that, when half the regulars went to do a 7-0 job in Alderney and the rest stayed home to produce another 7-0 win!! We have a great SQUAD, whoever plays on any day!!

We are looking forward to another great day out at the Lane!

Edited by maisiecat

There are three llamas in the field running alongside Colborne Road here in Guernsey, must be an omen Brunty. I can try to bring one along if you like but suspect it might get spotted at the gate. You may need it to park the bus / llama in the last 20 mins.

Rumour has it you boys are playing one game too early as the local brewery are setting up tent for the last home against v Spelthorne.

Hope you enjoy your night out.

Finally got permission for a Beer Tent after a game,on the last game of the Season.But will the players be drinking in the snug?Anyone think you have something to celebrate,will the League Trophy be on view in the Tent,after all without supporters,no club could survive.

Edited by Smudge

I'm sure you will start Brunty. Would be mad to leave the best player on the bench. Just don't get injured please. Make sure u do a good warm down and don't get too hammered Saturday night. Big big derby on Monday !!!

I'm sure you will start Brunty. Would be mad to leave the best player on the bench. Just don't get injured please. Make sure u do a good warm down and don't get too hammered Saturday night. Big big derby on Monday !!!

Lammas who you going to drop for Brunty in this special game? Then come the next game when he's not around, ask the dropped player to play for you................, know what I'd say................. :rolleyes: !

I do love you Brunty honest

love and kisses

your favourite JJ xxx :wub:

1100 crowd today, not bad for what was a dead rubber of a match. Today I missed my first home game of the season as am out of the island.

1100 crowd today, not bad for what was a dead rubber of a match. Today I missed my first home game of the season as am out of the island.

Nearly missed my grub tonight as I am out of me 'ead!

What a weekend!!! Werent a better feeling that getting clapped off by the whole stand!! Real nice people in guernsey. im absolutly hanging now!!! Guernsey are the best team ive played against by a mile!!

I take it you walked the quick route to town !

How many of St Peter Ports bars did you sample then lol and what nightclub did you go to ?

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay :)