Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

new record at enfield1893

big guy

Don't act like morons and check your facts first. We need to destroy Enfield fc but name calling won't help us. Come on the Town

'We need to destroy Enfield FC'! Is this the Royal we?

What's all this about? I certainly don't want to destroy another club.

Don't act like morons and check your facts first. We need to destroy Enfield fc but name calling won't help us. Come on the Town

Why would anyone waste time 'destroying' a club that ceased to exist years ago? 1893 are no problem to us, just as we're no problem to Barnet.

PL.... a little bit strong I think.... We need to concerntrate on supporting the lads tomorrow and getting three points against Waltham Abbey.. We don't need to 'destroy' any club!!!!

COME ON YOU TOWN!!!

care to comment man from mars? 5 - now that is a clique.

I have a comment Mr Hampton Dick Paul , Never count your chickens old son , Or you might get egg on your face :chicken:

That goes for sponsor of beer as well Hah BIG GUY my AR$E , You dont kid your old kev I'm more astute than you lot think .