Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southall FC

I take it Southall want there own ground which means map wise the Combined Counties a better shout?

I hear that Southall FC wanted to build a new ground at Warren Farm Osterley but QPR got the nod to build a new training ground at Warren Farm instead.

As far as i know, the Warren Farm deal is still in our hands. If QPR buy it, it will no longer be in the hands of the people, and will be shut off. Ealing council gave the site, so it could be used for the good of the community. I know money talks, but QPR should just develop their existing site instead. IMO

I take it Southall want there own ground which means map wise the Combined Counties a better shout?

I hear that Southall FC wanted to build a new ground at Warren Farm Osterley but QPR got the nod to build a new training ground at Warren Farm instead.

As far as i know, the Warren Farm deal is still in our hands. If QPR buy it, it will no longer be in the hands of the people, and will be shut off. Ealing council gave the site, so it could be used for the good of the community. I know money talks, but QPR should just develop their existing site instead. IMO

Mate Qpr don't own there site the collage do and they need a new one to move forward because they are a long way behind other prem clubs

Trained at their place that they share with wasps I think for about 6 months some years back and it is a sh!t hole and no room to develop

Edited by Winslow Boy

well i have it on very good authority, that Southall will be playing in the SSML div 1 next season.

Apparently the CCL wanted to wait till the end of June before advising the club is they would be part of the league, and then there wouldn't have been any guarentee.

Also heard that 2 potential Pre- Season Friendlies will be against Dagenham & Redbridge, and Peterborough.

Yikes. i better start pre-season early.

Southall FC have applied to join the SSML.

If they finish 3rd in the Middlesex Premier Division, and the SSML accept them, that may be sufficient for them to get entry into SSML Division 1.

Looks like its the SSML DIVISION 1 for Southall FC then. Well thats what i hear anyway.

well i have it on very good authority, that Southall will be playing in the SSML div 1 next season.

Always the mostly likely of destinations for Southall FC.

I look forward to watching them next season.

I don't beleive Interwood or FC Romania, have the infrastucture in place to take the step up next year.

N

No, looking at these pictures there's no way in a million years FC Romania will be welcomed into the SSML with open arms:

http://hoppysnaps.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/fc-romania.html

That was against Southall aswell.

Had a meeting with the club today. There was more exciting news on the horizon, including dates for pre-season and open trials. I will post them all up here once the secretary sends them to me. But i believe it will be at London Postal ground in Sudbury

Interesting!

Goodluck to the ALL!

Edited by Savagebee

I'm sure Southall are going to be a breath of fresh air as Sport London e Benfica were initially before they sadly self destructed

Southall Reserves v Hillingdon Reserves will be interesting on Wednesday evening in the Middlesex County League Senior Reserve Division at Warren Farm

I'm sure Southall are going to be a breath of fresh air as Sport London e Benfica were initially before they sadly self destructed

Lets hope so.

Southall Reserves v Hillingdon Reserves will be interesting on Wednesday evening in the Middlesex County League Senior Reserve Division at Warren Farm

Should get a decent attendance for this game with Ground Hoppers wanting to get one last footy fix.

Southall should have a good team good catchment area for players as the amout of inner London Semi professional clubs have dropped over the past 20 years due to the ever increasing property prices ensuring clubs can not compete

I feel it's almost as exciting a time to be with the club, as it is with my old club Wembley. There's a lot of time, money and effort being put into the club, and in know the serious ambition of the club is to get it to the conference. There's plenty of local people to support them, if they can win some hearts and wallets of local fans/business.

Domcassells - It’s always a breath of fresh air to get new blood in the SSML, Southall seem like a friendly Club if you are anything to go by.

When the season gets going, i don't mind a bit of banter. but some people, come on here to just deliberatly flame each other, and it seems pointless. I find it useful to tap into the knowledge of the leagues to feed back to the club, and also will help with player recruitment, which i've been asked to help with as well, having played with many clubs in the local area.

Southall seem like a friendly Club

603.gif they are.

but some people, come on here to just deliberatly flame each other, and it seems pointless

Domcassells – I couldn’t agree more, it gets childish sometimes and there are two or three usual suspects who do it

but some people, come on here to just deliberatly flame each other, and it seems pointless

Domcassells – I couldn’t agree more, it gets childish sometimes and there are two or three usual suspects who do it

Hahahahahahahahaha brilliant truly brilliant.