Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies 2012

Dont think its Kiddy

Doog is King - I suppose you would know from when Aggborough was Lee Hughes’s stomping ground

Edited by Rhodes

Another blast from the past.

!BkKUFQQ!Wk~$(KGrHqQOKjgEsnLMRufdBLWZdE7eG!~~_35.JPG

The ground in Team Talk mag 1 is Rockingham Road (the team in red are Kettering Town)

The second ground is no longer around (and the team featured were very nearly consigned to the history books!) - the old National Stadium, Cardiff Arms Park. The team being Barry Town (I guess that picture was taken at the 1993/94 Welsh Cup Final?) and the player being held aloft is goalscorer David D'Auria.

The ground in Team Talk mag 1 is Rockingham Road (the team in red are Kettering Town)

The second ground is no longer around (and the team featured were very nearly consigned to the history books!) - the old National Stadium, Cardiff Arms Park. The team being Barry Town (I guess that picture was taken at the 1993/94 Welsh Cup Final?) and the player being held aloft is goalscorer David D'Auria.

Awesome. Well played.

Don't see any fixtures for Broxborne Borough.

Anyone know if they have any booked?

Website is dormant nothing on there since the awards night - must have been some P*ss Up

I heard rumours, unconfirmed I'd like to point out, that Broxbourne may struggle to operate this season. Not the most reliable of source though (no, it wasn't Rhodes) so if anybody can clarify...??

Website is dormant nothing on there since the awards night - must have been some P*ss Up

I heard rumours, unconfirmed I'd like to point out, that Broxbourne may struggle to operate this season. Not the most reliable of source though (no, it wasn't Rhodes) so if anybody can clarify...??

I know the details but can't say anything yet as nothing has been finally decided upon.

Sorry!

I know the details but can't say anything yet as nothing has been finally decided upon.

Sorry!

If Broxbourne Borough cannot fulfill their obligations for the season and notice is given prior to the commencement of the season, then a vacancy is created in the Premier Division.

Would that vacancy be filled by the highest placed Club from last season in Division 1 that meets the ground grading criteria?

Maybe Jonno can ask a certain individual within his Club to investigate. ;)

If they end up doing that when they reapply they will have to go to div 2 and start again same as us if the league are to be consistent

same as us if the league are to be consistent

Winslow Boy - You have a real bee in your bonnet about that season you took a sabbatical haven't you and weren't allowed to waltz straight back into Division 1

Winslow Boy - You have a real bee in your bonnet about that season you took a sabbatical haven't you and weren't allowed to waltz straight back into Division 1

I expect he's just stating the painfully bleeding obvious with no malice or ill-will about it Rhodesy, just that with other teams taking the pi ss and collapsing during the season and getting a free pass each time he wonders whether he'll be able to see if the league apply any consistency at all!

What do you think will happen?

Yawn bore off. Poor poor banter. Tut tut tut.

Yawn bore off. Poor poor banter. Tut tut tut.

Winslow Boy - Yes you're right, I'm just a boring clueless twat!

Edited by NeutralFan

Saturday 7th July

Goffs Oak v Hanwell Town

This game is now =

Hanwell Town v Bush Hill Rangers ( @ The Hertswood Centre Borehamwood ) 2 PM Kick Off.

http://www.pitchero....ent-596779.html

Edited by Savagebee